Don think Auburn can defeat Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Ducks are too explosive. Huge issues about Auburn defense.

They may lay an egg in the Civil War against Oregon St - but I wouldn't count on it.

Wisconsin or Ohio St or Stanford (in an a rematch) could defeat Oregon.

They are far from a perfect team - and defeatable -just not by Auburn and probably not TCU.

Last edited:
I'm a die-hard SEC fan, but I actually agree with ginscpy on this one. Oregon has been the most impressive team week in and week out. I don't think they can manhandle Auburn like they do their weaker Pac-10 opponents, but I think they have the edge.

Wisconsin or Ohio St or Stanford

Wisconsin? Maybe. Stanford? Maybe. Ohio St? Definitely not. Ohio St is going to have more than they can handle with Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl.

I'm a die-hard SEC fan, but I actually agree with ginscpy on this one. Oregon has been the most impressive team week in and week out. I don't think they can manhandle Auburn like they do their weaker Pac-10 opponents, but I think they have the edge.

Wisconsin or Ohio St or Stanford

Wisconsin? Maybe. Stanford? Maybe. Ohio St? Definitely not. Ohio St is going to have more than they can handle with Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl.

Disagree. I've watched Oregon play, they have plenty of firepower on offense; but will face the same problem against Auburn that we did. Smallish linebackers that Cam Newton will just run over.

And we will destroy Ohio State

I friggin HATE the Oregon Ducks.

Everything from the multiple uniforms - to Joey Harrington for Heisman poster in NYC Times square - to posting provacative stuff around the USC campus in the early 2000s - etc.......................

They would not win a playoff

Early line on the SEC Championship game - AU by 5.

I remember the "we will destroy Ohio State, our offense is too good" talk last year before the Rose Bowl.

yes.gif

b/c you selfishly pulled for bama to lose the iron bowl. sniffle. :tongue:

Oh, well, no apologies. :)

I'm also selfishly pulling for Auburn to murder South Carolina on Saturday.

And then I want to see Auburn get murdered by Oregon. I want Arkansas to finish at the top of the SEC. We could finish 2nd or 3rd in the country. We'll start Top 10 next year...Top 3 if Ryan Mallett returns.

I for one would like to see Stanford get another shot at Oregon.

Were leading them 21-zip.

Will Harbaugh be the next Michigan head coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back