Don t Let Anybody Tell You That Businesses Create Jobs

They want Shared Prosperity which is commie speak for us all being POOR and they in government will dish out everything to you

look at Venezuela and you'll see what you'll get

These pukes want to see us ALL living POOR so they can "say" they are being FAIR

Of course..........except for the fact that business owner MUST first create the goods.

You are next going to argue that the egg comes before the Chicken

That's a pretty simple minded philosophy. Find me a business owner who manufactures widgets without having demand for them......and I'll find you a business for sale.

Tell me what business you ever owned?

I have owned three businesses in my lifetime. I own one now. I'm a small business owner, bitch.

Why should I buy from you and not your competitor?

If you don't need what I'm selling...or can't afford what I'm selling....you won't buy it from me or anyone else. It is simple.

Wasn't the question LL and you know it.

Liberals hate themselves, and they hate their sugar daddies that actually help humanity and not be a scold and leach off humanity. Liberals. They are kind of like a political Ebola on the human race.

That's a pretty simple minded philosophy. Find me a business owner who manufactures widgets without having demand for them......and I'll find you a business for sale.

I have owned three businesses in my lifetime. I own one now. I'm a small business owner, bitch.

If you don't need what I'm selling...or can't afford what I'm selling....you won't buy it from me or anyone else. It is simple.

Your question isn't related to the thread subject.

You want to discuss marketing or pricing policy or customer service or location or best practices......none of it matters if there are no people with money in their pocket who want what you are selling.

Demand. It's what matters.

You want to discuss marketing or pricing policy or customer service or location or best practices......none of it matters if there are no people with money in their pocket who want what you are selling.

Run Forest.

Stay away from little girls.

Run Forest.

Say what? What about little girls?

Run Forest.

You tell us, it was your thread.

Were any of them your Grand Daughter's?

very creepy, how would your kids feel?

Run Forest.

Spit it out, gramps. What are you trying to say?

Run Forest.

I am saying based on your own words you like to watch little girls wearing satin say the word fuck.

Problem?

Run Forest.

I am saying based on your own words you like to watch little girls wearing satin say the word fuck.

Problem?

You are giving it your all. How's it working out for you?

I'm ashamed of her as a women and a decent human being. She would lie to people ALL FOR POWER.

what a snake

Run Forest.

Problem?

I'm fine and I own you.

why?

How would your kids feel about you wanting to watch your grand daughters in a video like that?

Would it turn them on?

Problem?

I'm fine and I own you.

why?

How would your kids feel about you wanting to watch your grand daughters in a video like that?

Would it turn them on?

You are going to very weird places, gramps. Might want to call someone for help.

Problem?

I'm fine and I own you.

why?

Would it turn them on?

You are going to very weird places, gramps. Might want to call someone for help.

(smile) Run kid.

Problem?

I'm fine and I own you.

why?

Would it turn them on?

(smile) Run kid.

I'm right here. I've put you in your place on the thread....and now you are embarrassing yourself off topic.

Let's keep it going. Your turn. Say something odd.

Don't want to read? Watch a video.

Oh there is no doubt what Hillary is screeching is the new left wing reality. No doubt at all. Of course it is not reality it is just left wing reality. But I give the left wing credit you do do a good job in creating reality and having people believe that reality.

Ok, so the contention is that it isn't businesses that create jobs but the "economy" that creates jobs. Which is quite a thing to say since the "economy" really isn't a thing, it is a measure of how well businesses are doing.

Ask yourself, do businesses make the ECONOMY or the other way around. Please forward that to Shillery.

Don't want to read? Watch a video.

Oh there is no doubt what Hillary is screeching is the new left wing reality. No doubt at all. Of course it is not reality it is just left wing reality. But I give the left wing credit you do do a good job in creating reality and having people believe that reality.

Ok, so the contention is that it isn't businesses that create jobs but the "economy" that creates jobs. Which is quite a thing to say since the "economy" really isn't a thing, it is a measure of how well businesses are doing.

Ask yourself, do businesses make the ECONOMY or the other way around. Please forward that to Shillery.

If what you are saying were true...there would never be a layoff. Think.

Actually it's production and the ability to sell at a price people can afford and will spend that matters.

Right now there's a huge demand for toilet paper in Venezuela but nobody can produce it due to government regulation. And that's just toilet paper never mind something like an Ipad. And you didn't even know you needed an Ipad until Apple actually made one.

Demand can't counter left wing rules of business because they are counter to being in business so you get nothing to wipe your ass with in return. Some demand doesn't even know it exists until someone shows you the product and then you can demand it and make a purchase. And in the process make those that came up with the product ungodly rich...or not if you don't allow them to make it because there is no current demand.

Once you stop people from creating demand you quickly stop people from making neccesities because of your rules. So in the end demand is there for any business to take advantage of or create on their own. Only the government can stop that economic engine and if they are allowed to do so you can't even get a simple piece of paper to wipe your ass.

Forum List

Back