Don Lemon’s sister dies in accidental drowning

I believe he's a lying sack of race baiting shit and a top parasite news flunky for the Democratic Party but may his sister rest in peace, hopefully she wasn't the divisive kinda scum that her brother is.

I believe he's a lying sack of race baiting shit and a top parasite news flunky for the Democratic Party but may his sister rest in peace, hopefully she wasn't the divisive kinda scum that her brother is.

Pretend for a second that you're aren't a partisan hack. Is he really any more divisive than Sean Hannity, or any other pundit on the right?

Pretend for a second that you're aren't a partisan hack. I

Yer askin a lot there.

I see Lumpster couldn't resist taking the opportunity of accidental death to fling his hackery turds at the grieving family. No shame whatsoever.

Stay classy, Lumps.

Pretend for a second that you're aren't a partisan hack. Is he really any more divisive than Sean Hannity, or any other pundit on the right?

Well that's easy, I can face the facts on either of them or anyone else including you..:)

Last edited:

Second the sentiment.

May the sister Rest In Peace

Pretend for a second that you're aren't a partisan hack. I

Yer askin a lot there.

I see Lumpster couldn't resist taking the opportunity of accidental death to fling his hackery turds at the grieving family. No shame whatsoever.

Stay classy, Lumps.

Oh, I'm so unhappy and shamed for stating my honest opinion... :bigboy:

This trancends politics. Condolences to Mr Lemon an family.

Of course it trancends politics...we know you have a good heart

Democrat guilt tripping (pc bullying) is comical to me because it's soooo selective, biased and phony.

Selective, like you calling Lemon divisive while we all know you'd let Hannity blow a salty load in your mouth as he calls for every Democrat to be locked up for treason. He wouldn't even have to push your head down. Your nose would be pressed firmly against his graying bush seconds after his tip touched your tongue.

Sorry to hear this tragic news.

I hope he takes some time off to be with his family.

Death is inevitable, but sometimes.....it really really sucks.

Democrat guilt tripping (pc bullying) is comical to me because it's soooo selective, biased and phony.

Selective, like you calling Lemon divisive while we all know you'd let Hannity blow a salty load in your mouth as he calls for every Democrat to be locked up for treason. He wouldn't even have to push your head down. Your nose would be pressed firmly against his graying bush seconds after his tip touched your tongue.

I'm not an apologist for Hannity but your personal fantasy (weird shit) for pleasing him was predictable and gross.... :laugh:

I'm not an apologist for Hannity but your personal fantasy (weird shit) for pleasing him was predictable and gross.... :laugh:

It wasn't gross. Why do you gotta make stuff up? :(

It wasn't gross. Why do you gotta make stuff up? :(

I have inspired far worse...:popcorn:

btw. Hannity is too repetitive to hold my interest for long but he does bring up subjects that are worthy of research. Now that he's exposing the liberal media parasites for what they are I might watch his show for a little while once or twice a week.

Last edited:

Lumpy's partisan hack posts are the message board equivalent of a bean fart in a small elevator. That got stuck.

Lumpy's partisan hack posts are the message board equivalent of a bean fart in a small elevator. That got stuck.

Maybe you two should get a room... :popcorn:

Forum List

Back