Dominionists run for highest office in US

Why should I bother answering? You've got your mind made up.

Dishonesty.

Not at all. I don't have my mind made up. I don't think all Christians are alike. Clearly, you are in favor of separation of church and state.

I just wanted to know, since there are a number of domionists running for your party's ticket, if you'd ever vote for any of them, inspite of them being dominionists.
More lies. You decided I was going to vote for a Dominionist.

Stop lying.

No, I didn't decide any such thing. I am just trying to make republicans aware of how much dominionists are trying to get control of your party.

This is YOUR party, not mine.

Last edited:
Not at all. I don't have my mind made up. I don't think all Christians are alike. Clearly, you are in favor of separation of church and state.

I just wanted to know, since there are a number of domionists running for your party's ticket, if you'd ever vote for any of them, inspite of them being dominionists.

Stop lying.

No, I didn't decide any such thing. I am just trying to make republicans aware of how much dominionists are trying to get control of your party.

"Which Dominionist candidate has your vote for POTUS?"

I'm sick of your damned lies. Welcome to ignore.

Stop lying.

"Which Dominionist candidate has your vote for POTUS?"

I'm sick of your damned lies. Welcome to ignore.

You could have simply answered: I will not vote for a dominionist. Problem is, I'm not sure you know which candidates are dominionists and which ones aren't.

I'm happy you're making the choice to use your ignore function. You've completely lost your temper.

"This message is hidden because Sky Dancer is on your ignore list."

Ahhhhh. Much better.

Good for you, dave. Rest easy. Come back when you can take responsibility for your own anger.

It would be super nice if you'd grow up and take responsibility for your own dishonesty. You always act so shocked when people call you out on it, as if you're surprised that your little games are transparent.

Only on Dave's side. Ask him if I ever negged him. I haven't.

Well good for you... Now move right and make friends with him.

Blues

I've extended my hand in friendship toward him. He doesn't accept.

I have seen other people say that you are anti-christian and love to start fights with your passive aggressive posts. I always thought they where wrong until today. You hate christians and your hate stems from your fear of them.

You dont have the courage to come right out and state what you beileve you bait someone into giving you a slight and then play the victim.

Its really sickening.

I have seen other people say that you are anti-christian and love to start fights with your passive aggressive posts. I always thought they where wrong until today. You hate christians and your hate stems from your fear of them.

You dont have the courage to come right out and state what you beileve you bait someone into giving you a slight and then play the victim.

Its really sickening.

No, it really isn't. Unless you have tender tummy issues.

Blues

Its really sickening.

I come right out and say what I mean. The GOP line up for POTUS is filled with Dominionist candidates.

I don't want Dominionist to win, and lose religious freedom. I want to keep separation of church and state.

Dominionists do not. My question to dave and all GOP is, will you choose a Dominionist candidate for POTUS?

What choice do you have?

Dave and I are different. I respect him for who he is. He doesn't have to like my views or the way I post.

He judges me harshly, but I don't judge myself or him harshly.

He says he's all for separation of church and state but he's busy defending Bachmann on another thread.

That's the reason I asked him a trick question. To see if he would fess up about who he would vote for.

It still leaves me wondering whether he'd vote for a Dominionist or not. I think he would.

He hasn't denied it.

Blues

Its really sickening.

Yeah........right...........and the Christians don't beat on others?

What about the gays? How's about the Islamic faith sect? Wanna talk about Buddhist and Taoist people?

How about the Hindus?

What about the Jews? Remember...........Yeshua (Jesus) was Jewish.

Michelle Bachmann, Rick Perry, Sarah Palin. Dominionists are gaining mainstream power.

Anyone read the newest article on Bachmann in the New Yorker? I did last night.

The Transformation of Michele Bachmann : The New Yorker

Silly me, I thought you were going to provide some kind of evidence in an attempt to back up your accusations.

I thought Buddha said something about truth being the right path, I guess you were asleep when they covered that part.

Michelle Bachmann, Rick Perry, Sarah Palin. Dominionists are gaining mainstream power.

Anyone read the newest article on Bachmann in the New Yorker? I did last night.

The Transformation of Michele Bachmann : The New Yorker

Silly me, I thought you were going to provide some kind of evidence in an attempt to back up your accusations.

I thought Buddha said something about truth being the right path, I guess you were asleep when they covered that part.

This is a recurring theme from Sky Dancer. She either hates or loathes Christians. Eventually if not right off the bat, in every thread she is involved in she attacks Christians. She makes absurd generalizations and broad statements that have no basis in fact.

Her over riding theme here is that Christians are evil, they are domineering , they intend to create a religious State in America and everyone needs to know. As long as you remember that then you know exactly where any thread she starts is going.

Dominionism:

The word itself holds the answer. It is about dominating. Taking over. For them it is a direct mandate from God in the Old Testament Book of Genesis Chapter 1:26-28. Defined in its simplest form, Christian Dominionism is a political approach to Christian faith and practice based on a literalistic interpretation of Chapter 1 verse 28 of the Book of Genesis. Wherein, they perceive themselves as the “Chosen” and are commanded to “subdue” the earth and “have dominion” over all living creatures.

The goal of Christian Dominionism is to abolish Separation of Church and State and to establish the United States as a distinctively Christian Nation based upon Old Testament Mosaic Law. Dominionism is an umbrella term that harbors many divergent groups claiming a foundation in Christianity. You must be “born again”…accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour…and profess your personal relationship with Christ.” All Christians are not Dominionist, but all Dominionists claim Christianity.

Christian Dominionists like Sarah Palin, Mike Huckabee, Tim Pawlenty, Michele Bachmann, Scott Walker and many, many more do not recognize any other version of Christian faith that does not comply strictly to their definition of Christianity. You must be born again; accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour; and profess a personal relationship with Him – period. All others who are considered mainline Christians are considered by these Dominonists as the “wrong kind of Christian”.

Sarah Palin is, and has always been a political hot potato tossed around by those who have no respect for her and never have, but who also know that she is the key to the votes of a very vocal minority of fringe conservative voters in America. She is now at risk of being replaced by the Scott Walkers and Marco Rubios out there, who can hold this voting bloc’s interest as well, yet present with less baggage – at least to the untrained eye of most conservative voters. Whether Palin is ever elected to public office again isn’t my concern. Her influence on the campaign trail does ignite and excite the extremists who turn out in droves to fawn over her.

1) Privatize government – they are all about dismantling the services of the federal government to a skeleton and have a “you’re on your own” attitude toward the poor and downtrodden;

2) For the Dominionsts, privatization means getting out from under those pesky regulations about overtly inserting their faith into education and other institutions. For the Corporatists it means more opportunity to capitalize on new business that is no longer government run.

3) For the militias and sovereign citizen groups it means less government oversight of their self-appointed goals of policing who has a right to be here and who does not as well as stretching out into National Park lands where no one can tell them what to do or where they can tread.

Christian Dominionism as an umbrella term to describe this bible-based cult. And yes, it has all the hallmarks of cults. Dangling under this umbrella are many groups who don’t all see eye to eye but agree that Genesis Chapter 1 verse 28 made them “the chosen” who must go forth “and take dominion over all things that walk, crawl and swim on the earth” for Christ. It is said that it is the largest non-denominational religious sect in America that no one has ever heard of. People should look for this devout set of criteria I outlined as 3 parts above. If you do not have a born again birth certificate…well…you might as well be an Atheist. And they feel the same about Catholics and Mormons; it isn’t just the WICCANS they don’t recognize.

Christian Dominionism is the Religious Right of the 1980s on steroids and they have accomplished what they strategized to do over 20 years ago – overwhelm and control the Republican Party. I yearn for the Eisenhower Republicans to return and kick some righteous a** and regain control of their Party. These extremists are squatters who have no allegiance to the GOP. They simply operate like parasites seeking to move in and set up stakes. They did this by co-opting Christianity, and they did this by infesting the GOP. They know they need to inhabit one of the 2 major Parties until they can supplant it with the Constitution Party. But until then, they literally tell their candidates, “We don’t care what Party you run in as long as you win!”

This has caused our policies, laws, elected officials and judges to be peppered with Old Testament Mosaic Law influences and the signs of that grow more brazen and obvious with each passing day.

Without a doubt, there are more moderate Americans than there are extremists on both sides of the aisle. But it is this majority that tends to not want to get involved. They hate politics. Many don’t vote. Our right to vote is the single most powerful weapon we have to fight back against extremism.

The days are gone where we had the luxury of arguing liberal vs. conservative ideology. With the overwhelming takeover of the GOP it is now impossible for many Republicans to vote for their own Party. This is now about FREEDOM vs. THEOCRACY. The religious zealots have left us no choice. And knowledge is power. We must spread the word and alert each other to this very serious and powerful Movement that is “hiding in plain sight”.

The Infiltration of Religious Dominionism Into American Politics

I suggest you go back to the first principle of ethical conduct in the eightfold path. You should abstain from false speech, and not tell deliberate lies or speak deceitfully. You should also refrain from slander and not use words maliciously against others, abstain from harsh words that offend or hurt others, and abstain from idle chatter that lacks depth or purpose.

To sum it up, you should tell the truth, speak in a gentle and warm manner, and talk only when necessary. That, of course, would require you to submit to the teachings of a man, which you will not do. Does that mean you are not actually a Buddhist, you just claim that label to fit in with a group you want to be a part of?

The movement is called the New Apostolic Reformation. Believers fashion themselves modern-day prophets and apostles. They have taken Pentecostalism, with its emphasis on ecstatic worship and the supernatural, and given it an adrenaline shot.

The movement’s top prophets and apostles believe they have a direct line to God. Through them, they say, He communicates specific instructions and warnings. When mankind fails to heed the prophecies, the results can be catastrophic: earthquakes in Japan, terrorist attacks in New York, and economic collapse. On the other hand, they believe their God-given decrees have ended mad cow disease in Germany and produced rain in drought-stricken Texas.

Their beliefs can tend toward the bizarre. Some consider Freemasonry a “demonic stronghold” tantamount to witchcraft. The Democratic Party, one prominent member believes, is controlled by Jezebel and three lesser demons. Some prophets even claim to have seen demons at public meetings. They’ve taken biblical literalism to an extreme. In Texas, they engage in elaborate ceremonies involving branding irons, plumb lines and stakes inscribed with biblical passages driven into the earth of every Texas county.

If they simply professed unusual beliefs, movement leaders wouldn’t be remarkable. But what makes the New Apostolic Reformation movement so potent is its growing fascination with infiltrating politics and government. The new prophets and apostles believe Christians—certain Christians—are destined to not just take “dominion” over government, but stealthily climb to the commanding heights of what they term the “Seven Mountains” of society, including the media and the arts and entertainment world. They believe they’re intended to lord over it all. As a first step, they’re leading an “army of God” to commandeer civilian government.
Rick Perry's Army of God | MadMikesAmerica

Wow, I see you joined the conspiracy nuts. Are you aware that The Buddha taught that sexual misconduct could cause unwholesome states of mind?

New Topics

Forum List

Back