Dominionists run for highest office in US

Just goes to show: Even a devil worshiper or an Al Qaeda member could be President with a good image and a few false promises. (Any negative Obama related comments can be shoved up your ass! )

Sky Dancer I really dont understand your fear. I have read some of the articles you linked and to me they seem like the ramblings of people who use Christianity to further a politcal goal. Those people dont ever succed. Daveman pointed out to you that the constituion protects you to practice your religion as you see fit. If they could possibly revoke the constitution they would have a whole country in an uproar.

I belong to a Pentecostal Holiness church and we hear this crazy stuff from time to time from evangalists and they are always thought to be lunatics. Christians have not intrest in turning the US into a theocracy. Christianity is a personal religion and has no place in politics.

Which Dominionist candidate has your vote for POTUS? So many to choose from in the GOP.
There you go, making up shit again.

You're a very dishonest person.

There is more than one Dominionist candidate for the GOP ticket. I'm asking you which one has your vote?
No, you're assuming I will vote for one.

More of that passive-aggressive bullshit you're so regularly criticized for.

Yeah, yeah, all Christians want to kill all non-believers.

Is that what you want to hear? Because it's what you believe, isn't it?

Stupid, stupid woman.

If you cant practise you religion in open cant you practice it in secret.

The govt could burn down every Christian church in the country and take all the bibles and I would still worship the Lord.

Your faith your religion is inside of you. Its in your soul. The govt could never control your mind.

No, I'm not assuming anything. I'm asking you if a Dominionist GOP candidate for POTUS would get your vote, EVER.

Actually, you've now rephrased your question. Your initial question was predicated on the assumption that Daveman wanted a theocracy and would in fact vote for a domininist. THat's why you asked "WHICH" dominionist he planned to vote for. Now you're asking IF he'd vote for one, which is a different kind of question. Your initial question was one that led only to options that you'd predetermined (i.e., was logically flawed).

No, you're assuming I will vote for one.

No, I'm not assuming anything. I'm asking you if a Dominionist GOP candidate for POTUS would get your vote, EVER.
Liar.

"Which Dominionist candidate has your vote for POTUS?"

I'm sick of your dishonesty.

You could have just answererd that question. I won't vote for a dominionist, or I'm voting for so and so who I don't consider a dominionist.

Whats your point, Tony?

You don't care if separation of church and state is lost, because you'd be able to practice your religion in secret?

Liar.

You could have just answererd that question. I won't vote for a dominionist, or I'm voting for so and so who I don't consider a dominionist.
Why should I bother answering? You've got your mind made up.

Dishonesty.

Whats your point, Tony?

You don't care if separation of church and state is lost, because you'd be able to practice your religion in secret?

What's YOUR point? As has been repeatedly shown to you, the Constitution prevents what you fear.

This is just more Christian-bashing. You can't stop doing that, either.

I asked Tony a question. Not you.

Currently, the Constitution protects religious freedom, but Dominionists don't see it that way. They think separation of church and state is "faux" separation.

It is Dominionists who I am concerned about, not regular Christians. Dominionists probably wouldn't even consider YOU a Christian.

Last edited:
Liar.

Dishonesty.

Not at all. I don't have my mind made up. I don't think all Christians are alike. Clearly, you are in favor of separation of church and state.

I just wanted to know, since there are a number of domionists running for your party's ticket, if you'd ever vote for any of them, inspite of them being dominionists.

Whats your point, Tony?

What's YOUR point? As has been repeatedly shown to you, the Constitution prevents what you fear.

Currently, the Constitution protects religious freedom, but Dominionists don't see it that way. They think separation of church and state is "faux" separation.

It is Dominionists who I am concerned about, not regular Christians. Dominionists probably wouldn't even consider YOU a Christian.
How do you think the Dominionists are going to bet their way?

Dishonesty.

Not at all. I don't have my mind made up. I don't think all Christians are alike. Clearly, you are in favor of separation of church and state.

I just wanted to know, since there are a number of domionists running for your party's ticket, if you'd ever vote for any of them, inspite of them being dominionists.
More lies. You decided I was going to vote for a Dominionist.

Stop lying.

How do you think the Dominionists are going to bet their way?

By taking over all three branches of government and changing our laws. They are already doing this.

Forum List

Back