Domestic terrorists killed his son. He wants Trump to remember that America makes extremists, too

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Right wing white terrorism

If you ask Bob Paudert how many times he has watched the unwatchable — a heinous video of his only son being gunned down on an Arkansas highway — the retired lawman can only give you an estimate.

“Thousands of times, if I had to guess,” he said recently. “Easily.”

Brandon Paudert, a seven-year veteran officer with the West Memphis Police Department, was killed in 2010 alongside his partner, Bill Evans, during a routine traffic stop on Interstate 40. The officers were fatally shot by a 16-year-old, Joseph T. Kane, and his father, Jerry R. Kane Jr., 45, both of them members of the sovereign citizens movement — a far-right, anti government group whose adherents believe they’re constitutionally exempt from U.S. laws.

Domestic terrorists killed his son. He wants Trump to remember that America makes extremists, too.

Sovereign Citizens: A Growing Domestic Threat to Law Enforcement

So, this man is using his own son as a political pawn? That hardly seems the action of a loving father.

If you ask Bob Paudert how many times he has watched the unwatchable — a heinous video of his only son being gunned down on an Arkansas highway — the retired lawman can only give you an estimate.

Brandon Paudert, a seven-year veteran officer with the West Memphis Police Department, was killed in 2010 alongside his partner, Bill Evans, during a routine traffic stop on Interstate 40. The officers were fatally shot by a 16-year-old, Joseph T. Kane, and his father, Jerry R. Kane Jr., 45, both of them members of the sovereign citizens movement — a far-right, anti government group whose adherents believe they’re constitutionally exempt from U.S. laws.

Domestic terrorists killed his son. He wants Trump to remember that America makes extremists, too.

This is not terrorism. No defense, though. It is murder.

9/11 was right wing white terrorism.

How come you are always so concerned about "right-wing" terrorism, but don't seem to give a shit about Islamic terrorism, or the left-wing variety we saw at the inauguration or at Berkley?

How come you are always so concerned about "right-wing" terrorism, but don't seem to give a shit about Islamic terrorism, or the left-wing variety we saw at the inauguration or at Berkley?

You kidding?

When he buys a bucket of chicken, he trashes all the wings that even look right wing

Lot a that going around ain't there, this your-guys-are-more-terroristic-than-my-guys shyte.

Lot a that going around ain't there, this your-guys-are-more-terroristic-than-my-guys shyte.
Lol, indeed. God forbid someone point out leftist hypocrisy :rolleyes:

I see plenty on "both" of your sides.

IMG_0510.JPG

"your sides" Lol. yeah, I sure do belong to the duopoly, don't I? :D
I know you do, you just only call out one side. If a lefty demoralizes a righty, you jump on the train and hoot and holler.
Sorry, I just find your selective independence funny.

I know you do, you just only call out one side. If a lefty demoralizes a righty, you jump on the train and hoot and holler.

I don't know what you belong to, but you always find a partisan angle. And your so called selective independence seems to be your lifestyle.

I don't know what you beling to, but you always find a partisan angle. And your so called selective independence seems to be your lifestyle.
Lol. Ok bro.
Fact is, guno is a fucking hack and a racist. Would literally nut all over himself if every white person but him died.
But please, demoralize someone else for attacking that low life piece of shit.
Good day.

Well, I did a bunch of research on this guy. Indeed he was a sovereign.

Kane warned the establishment. He had a history of being non-violent. He was really getting fed up with having his freedom violated. He was a ticking time bomb.

I can't find anywhere an account of WHY they were pulled over, or what happened. Just an account of the shoot out. It just seems that they were forced to stop, stripped of their right to travel in peace, and then, it looks like they were about to be extorted more money or possibly be put in a cage.

You corner a dangerous animal, this is what you get.

It doesn't look like terrorism to me, it looks like a man serious about his freedom. I hope when the shit finally does hit the fan the nation will be filled with more like him.

quote-Malcolm-X-if-youre-not-ready-to-die-for-25352.png

My heart truly goes out to the officers who died for pulling over the wrong guy though. They were just doing a job that really, probably doesn't even need to be done.

Collecting revenue for the department off of traffic fines? Doing drug interdiction which is essentially victimless crime? Whatever.

They should be concentrated on protecting life and property, not making money for the department or creating an oppressive police state.

I don't know what you beling to, but you always find a partisan angle. And your so called selective independence seems to be your lifestyle.
Lol. Ok bro.
Fact is, guno is a fucking hack and a racist. Would literally nut all over himself if every white person but him died.
But please, demoralize someone else for attacking that low life piece of shit.
Good day.

I don't know about guno's racial inclinations, I do know everyone seems to want to assign someone else's. But yeah, he's a straight up party guy from the gist of his posts.

Forum List

Back