Domestic terrorism?

I guess because Ayers was a left wing terrorist and these guys are right wing terrorists..I use that word loosely since they never committed an act of terror.

I guess because Ayers was a left wing terrorist and these guys are right wing terrorists..I use that word loosely since they never committed an act of terror.

They plotted terror acts, also to me killing a couple for not joining your illegal
Militia is terrorism

A militia isn't illegal they crossed the line into illegal when they murdered 2 people.Their hearts may have been in the right place in thinking our nation needs a revolution but they jumped the gun and killed innocent people in the process...not a good thing.

Exactly. Things will happen on their own no need to plan attacks,this country will collapse when the dollar collapses...probably within my lifetime.

I don't want to see this country collapse lol, if America collapses the world will with it

The bastard standing on the flag is Bill Ayers member of the weather underground and mentor who helped Obama launch his political career.

Look how far you have to go back to find the lamest and most questionable "but MOMMMM" response.

Ayers killed nobody, and was never convicted of any crime. The Weather Underground was but one of many groups that protested US involvement in the Vietnam war, and with all that COINTELPRO stinking up civil liberties, your local quilting bee at that time could have made the Category:COINTELPRO targets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why would you even defend the actions of these soldiers? One would think that premeditated murder to cover up a conspiracy to commit acts of domestic terrorism and treason would be indefensible...:eusa_eh:

WTF, People

FEAR Militia Group Faces the Music - The Daily Beast

FEAR Militia Group Faces the Music
Aug 30, 2012 6:45 PM EDT Members of the group allegedly plotting to overthrow the government may now face the death penalty. And experts warn that their alleged plot is just part of an upswing in right-wing violence nationwide.

If the FT Hood guy wasn't a terrorist.. Surely this wonderful people aren't..

:eusa_whistle:

The fellow who inspired the Fort Hood murderor was snuffed on the orders of President Obama. But the fellow that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil was allowed to live seven years by President Bush. In spite of his "Wanted Dead or Alive" nonsense. In campaigning for the Presidency, President Obama stated that he would see Bin Laden killed or captured. No buffoonery, just a bald statement of intent. And Bin Laden was killed, as promised.

The GOP seems unable to deal with foriegn terrorists, let alone those in our own nation.

Exactly. Things will happen on their own no need to plan attacks,this country will collapse when the dollar collapses...probably within my lifetime.

I will never understand the mind set of people that are always looking forward to the collapse of our nation. And then they dare name themselves patriots!

I am looking forward to the day when every American has access to adaquete health care.

I am looking forward to the day when every American that is will to work at it, can achieve whatever level of education that his or her talents can carry them to.

I am looking forward to the day when our nation leads the way in the exploration of this solar system.

I am looking forward to the day when once again to be an American is to have the highest standard of living on the planet.

Why others are looking forward to the day that the nation lies in ruins, is something I simply cannot understand.

This regime expects anti government groups to spring up. Every dictator does. There were dozens of anti government movements in Nazi Germany. There are dissident groups today in Cuba and China. Every totalitarian government spawns anti government fighters. We aren't different.

This regime expects anti government groups to spring up. Every dictator does. There were dozens of anti government movements in Nazi Germany. There are dissident groups today in Cuba and China. Every totalitarian government spawns anti government fighters. We aren't different.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/20/politics/20fbi.html?pagewanted=all

F.B.I. Watched Activist Groups, New Files Show
By ERIC LICHTBLAU
Published: December 20, 2005

One F.B.I. document indicates that agents in Indianapolis planned to conduct surveillance as part of a "Vegan Community Project." Another document talks of the Catholic Workers group's "semi-communistic ideology." A third indicates the bureau's interest in determining the location of a protest over llama fur planned by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

The documents, provided to The New York Times over the past week, came as part of a series of Freedom of Information Act lawsuits brought by the American Civil Liberties Union. For more than a year, the A.C.L.U. has been seeking access to information in F.B.I. files on about 150 protest and social groups that it says may have been improperly monitored.

:splat:

Forum List

Back