Dom Sgambellone: Author Discusses 3rd Party, Political Outrage

cyint

Oct 26, 2008
Author Dom Sgambellone’s book titled The America of My Dreams: A Political Manifesto discusses his frustration with, what he perceives to be the corruption of, both political parties and what he believes needs to be changed in government going forward. Dom came to this country from Italy in 1963, earned his MBA Degree from Seton Hall University and declares himself a pioneer of self-insurance in Rhode Island. He has also been a guest at the White House. Mr. Sgambellone wants people to know that he has no aspirations to run for political office, but he is concerned about what’s in store for future generations in the U.S.

See full interview here:

Dom Sgambellone: Author with last name sounding like scam/baloney calls out American political system on just that | CY Interview

Regardless of the 3rd party-I think we need a fresh change in Washington-REAL change, not the same two parties running business as usual. It's a shame Perot didn't win the 90's, I think he could have broken up the stranglehold the GOP and the Dems have on this country. Every time someone mentions a potential 3rd party-BOTH parties instantly stick with their "our 2 party system is good" nonsense.

Regardless of the 3rd party-I think we need a fresh change in Washington-REAL change, not the same two parties running business as usual. It's a shame Perot didn't win the 90's, I think he could have broken up the stranglehold the GOP and the Dems have on this country. Every time someone mentions a potential 3rd party-BOTH parties instantly stick with their "our 2 party system is good" nonsense.

I so agree with you here. We are closer than ever with the Tea Party although I feel they are perceived as too closely aligned with the Republicans. Perhaps they can somehow gather a reputation as a Squeaky clean Conservative party that represents the country, not party bosses. Independent thinkers. We can only dream.

Forum List

Back