Dolphins players take a knee

1. I support their right to protest. I judge them, on what they say and when they say it, as anti-Americans assholes.

2. You might not have said "nazi", but you've said enough.

3. What about you, is not.

1. And what have I said? State it verbatim or find a post of what I said.

2. I know some of the ones who have protested and they are not anti american

Im not on the left or the right. Truthfully I think both sides have some people who are good and bad. However, I have seen you say some very unpleasant things about those on the left. So what about that? You certainly do not wish them well.
I do not have enough faith in this countries political system to "choose a side". They need to learn how to work together for the good of the country, and until I see that happening, which likely will not happen in my lifetime, I will remain an independent.

What else?

1. You've called me a "Racist asshole" for disapproving of the kneeling, a position shared by over half the nation. If over hafl the nation, is in your eyes, "racist assholes", then why do you wish them well, and consider yourself loyal to them?

2. If they are not anti-American, then they should consider standing during the National Anthem. Because kneeling sends the message of anti-Americanism.

3. There are a lot of unpleasant things about the left that need discussed. Their constant use of false accusations of racism, is one of the big ones, like you keep doing in this thread.

1. Go back and read the thread. And you will see that it was you who started the namecalling first.

2. See the following article on the protests. It is a divided opinion nationally on whether it is unpatriotic or not.

Majority of voters say NFL players kneeling is not unpatriotic

3. There are undersireable aspects to both sides. And neither side is a glowing example of honesty and integrity.
To tell a one sided narrative favoring one side is neither objective or fair.

1. Yep. Dolphins players take a knee

You called me a "fool", "arrogant" and "ignorant". I mostly let it pass, at that time.

2. Wow. Those were some slanted questions. THey included the conclusion in the question, that was an utter shit poll. My question stands. Over half the country, is in your view, "Racist assholes", so why do you wish them well, and feel loyal to them?

3. Sure. And on this issue, the dems/libs are the ones that need called on their bullshit, ie open anti-Americanism.

1. As I stated previously, you started the namecalling first. That is not usually something that I resort to unless it is in response to being called a name. And when I am, the gloves are off.

2. I do not feel that "over half the country" are "racist assholes" because obviously I have personally spoken to over half the country, and never will. I judge based on what I am told by individuals. I have spoken to a number of people who disagree with the protestors, but DID NOT take their disagreement to the point of referring to them as "Anti American(expletives) as you did. At least they kept their difference of opinion at a level of respect that was was worthy of respect in return. That being said, I do not wish anything bad upon anyone, who does nothing to me personally.

3. And while there maybe SOME on the left that should be called out, there are also some on the right that should be as well. There is no political party that has a monopoly on decency and honesty.

1. As I linked to, you started the name calling.

2. Over half the country has a position you called me a "Racist asshole" for having.

3. And this is a time to call out dems, for their support of anti-American pieces of shit, and constant use of false accusations of racism.

1. And what have I said? State it verbatim or find a post of what I said.

2. I know some of the ones who have protested and they are not anti american

Im not on the left or the right. Truthfully I think both sides have some people who are good and bad. However, I have seen you say some very unpleasant things about those on the left. So what about that? You certainly do not wish them well.
I do not have enough faith in this countries political system to "choose a side". They need to learn how to work together for the good of the country, and until I see that happening, which likely will not happen in my lifetime, I will remain an independent.

What else?

1. You've called me a "Racist asshole" for disapproving of the kneeling, a position shared by over half the nation. If over hafl the nation, is in your eyes, "racist assholes", then why do you wish them well, and consider yourself loyal to them?

2. If they are not anti-American, then they should consider standing during the National Anthem. Because kneeling sends the message of anti-Americanism.

3. There are a lot of unpleasant things about the left that need discussed. Their constant use of false accusations of racism, is one of the big ones, like you keep doing in this thread.

1. Go back and read the thread. And you will see that it was you who started the namecalling first.

2. See the following article on the protests. It is a divided opinion nationally on whether it is unpatriotic or not.

3. There are undersireable aspects to both sides. And neither side is a glowing example of honesty and integrity.

You called me a "fool", "arrogant" and "ignorant". I mostly let it pass, at that time.

2. Wow. Those were some slanted questions. THey included the conclusion in the question, that was an utter shit poll. My question stands. Over half the country, is in your view, "Racist assholes", so why do you wish them well, and feel loyal to them?

3. Sure. And on this issue, the dems/libs are the ones that need called on their bullshit, ie open anti-Americanism.

1. As I stated previously, you started the namecalling first. That is not usually something that I resort to unless it is in response to being called a name. And when I am, the gloves are off.

2. I do not feel that "over half the country" are "racist assholes" because obviously I have personally spoken to over half the country, and never will. I judge based on what I am told by individuals. I have spoken to a number of people who disagree with the protestors, but DID NOT take their disagreement to the point of referring to them as "Anti American(expletives) as you did. At least they kept their difference of opinion at a level of respect that was was worthy of respect in return. That being said, I do not wish anything bad upon anyone, who does nothing to me personally.

3. And while there maybe SOME on the left that should be called out, there are also some on the right that should be as well. There is no political party that has a monopoly on decency and honesty.

2. Over half the country has a position you called me a "Racist asshole" for having.

3. And this is a time to call out dems, for their support of anti-American pieces of shit, and constant use of false accusations of racism.

1. The link that you attached did not reveal any name calling by me. As I recall, you became irritated over my refusal to answer a "bait" question regarding would I stand to show support of Trump and name called first.

2. What part of me having not spoken to the "half of America, that you believe shares your view do you not understand? I would not refer to people that I've never had a conversation with as racist assholes. What makes you so certain that all of them would refer to the protestors as "anti American pieces of shit"? Most people that I've spoken to who disagree, express their views with far more diplomacy.

3. As far as "Dems" being called out". It is obvious that you believe that everyone on the right is above reproach. In my lifetime, I have never seen so many criminals in one administration as there are now. Led by a president who has made a number of racist and mysoginstic statements.

The right is no better than the left. Both are equally corrupt.
Your thinking is one sided.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

1. The link that you attached did not reveal any name calling by me. As I recall, you became irritated over my refusal to answer a "bait" question regarding would I stand to show support of Trump and name called first.

2. What part of me having not spoken to the "half of America, that you believe shares your view do you not understand? I would not refer to people that I've never had a conversation with as racist assholes. What makes you so certain that all of them would refer to the protestors as "anti American pieces of shit"? Most people that I've spoken to who disagree, express their views with far more diplomacy.

3. As far as "Dems" being called out". It is obvious that you believe that everyone on the right is above reproach. In my lifetime, I have never seen so many criminals in one administration as there are now. Led by a president who has made a number of racist and mysoginstic statements.

1. What's a "bait question"? I was making a point, you saw it coming, and played dodge, instead of answering.

2. They hold a view that you called me a "racist asshole" for holding. And they are half the country. It is not credible for you to be loyal and well wishing for people that you consider "Racist assholes".

3. a. I've often "reproached" those on the right, including those in the current administration, when they actually deserve it.

3b. Those "racist and mysoginistic" statements are lefty lies about what he actually said. That you choose to believe, when you should know better.

1. What's a "bait question"? I was making a point, you saw it coming, and played dodge, instead of answering.

2. They hold a view that you called me a "racist asshole" for holding. And they are half the country. It is not credible for you to be loyal and well wishing for people that you consider "Racist assholes".

3. a. I've often "reproached" those on the right, including those in the current administration, when they actually deserve it.

3b. Those "racist and mysoginistic" statements are lefty lies about what he actually said. That you choose to believe, when you should know better.

1. No need to "dodge" anything from a complete stranger. I am not an infant and do not have to respond to analogies in order to discuss a topic that is perfectly clear to me.

2. Delivery of an obection to a protest can sound pompous, judgemental, and narrow minded. For the 4th time, I have spoken to people who disagree without resorting to referring to any protestor as an "anti American piece of shit". It is PERFECTLY credible to wish well for someone who has a tone of civility over what they disagree with. For you to pretend that it is not is abnormal.

3. You certainly have not "reproached" anyone that I've seen on the right....unless they do not share your rabid hatred of the "left"

4. Trump has made comments that are offensive to minorities and women. Unless he has an "evil twin" who impersonates him or you are just blindly loyal to public ignorance, it is amazing that you could deny that he has.

1. No need to "dodge" anything from a complete stranger. I am not an infant and do not have to respond to analogies in order to discuss a topic that is perfectly clear to me.

2. Delivery of an obection to a protest can sound pompous, judgemental, and narrow minded. For the 4th time, I have spoken to people who disagree without resorting to referring to any protestor as an "anti American piece of shit". It is PERFECTLY credible to wish well for someone who has a tone of civility over what they disagree with. For you to pretend that it is not is abnormal.

3. You certainly have not "reproached" anyone that I've seen on the right....unless they do not share your rabid hatred of the "left"

4. Trump has made comments that are offensive to minorities and women. Unless he has an "evil twin" who impersonates him or you are just blindly loyal to public ignorance, it is amazing that you could deny that he has.

1. Never said you HAD to do anything. I was trying to make a point, that you seemed to be actively hiding from, and you saw it coming and played dodge instead.

2. They are kneeling during the National Anthem. Their message is clear, and they do not deserve to be treated with civility that do not show US.

3. Sure I have. Hell, go back to the election, and you can see me reproaching a lot of those on the right.

4. NO, he didn't. The media lied to you. You trusted the wrong people.

1. Never said you HAD to do anything. I was trying to make a point, that you seemed to be actively hiding from, and you saw it coming and played dodge instead.

2. They are kneeling during the National Anthem. Their message is clear, and they do not deserve to be treated with civility that do not show US.

3. Sure I have. Hell, go back to the election, and you can see me reproaching a lot of those on the right.

1. I understood your 'point" from the beginning. And was not dodging anything. Redundancy through irrelevant analogies is not necessary and are a waste of time to even respond to.

2. Their message is communicated through a peaceful protest. And yes they DO deserve fair treatment by law. Those who take a personal offense and wish to label them as anti American have the option of ignoring them.

3. As far as the election goes....if that is what you really think, then that's your right to believe what you think you may have said. Feel free to provide an example if you wish.

4. This is not a matter of trust. I don't really trust anyone. But you are more than welcome to believe that every offensive statement ever made by #45 is really a carefully crafted lie, but I doubt that you can actually prove it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

1. I understood your 'point" from the beginning. And was not dodging anything. Redundancy through irrelevant analogies is not necessary and are a waste of time to even respond to.

2. Their message is communicated through a peaceful protest. And yes they DO deserve fair treatment by law. Those who take a personal offense and wish to label them as anti American have the option of ignoring them.

3. As far as the election goes....if that is what you really think, then that's your right to believe what you think you may have said. Feel free to provide an example if you wish.

4. This is not a matter of trust. I don't really trust anyone. But you are more than welcome to believe that every offensive statement ever made by #45 is really a carefully crafted lie, but I doubt that you can actually prove it.

1. Of course you understand it. THat is why you refused to answer the question. And considering how much time we've wasted talking about how you refused to answer the question, your stated concern about not wasting time, is not credible.

You dodged and hide.

2. And their message includes a massive does of anti-Americanism. No one is talking about law. I've repeatedly agreed they have the right to do what they did. I do have the option to ignore them. I also have the option to condemn them for their anti-Americanism. And so does society as a whole.

3. Sure. I though the mainstream republicans were assholes for the way they tried to block Trump, and said so, very harshly often.

4. Let's start with your favorite. Give me your favorite example, and I will show how it is a vile, divisive lie.

1. Of course you understand it. THat is why you refused to answer the question. And considering how much time we've wasted talking about how you refused to answer the question, your stated concern about not wasting time, is not credible.

You dodged and hide.

2. And their message includes a massive does of anti-Americanism. No one is talking about law. I've repeatedly agreed they have the right to do what they did. I do have the option to ignore them. I also have the option to condemn them for their anti-Americanism. And so does society as a whole.

3. Sure. I though the mainstream republicans were assholes for the way they tried to block Trump, and said so, very harshly often.

4. Let's start with your favorite. Give me your favorite example, and I will show how it is a vile, divisive lie.

1. You are obsessed to the point of absurdity with convincing yourself that I "dodged" your question. After I have made it clear that the question was irrelevant to the topic, therefore, it was not even worthy of my time. There is no reason for me to dodge anyone in an anonymous forum.

2. You have several options regarding the protestors. But your options and views are yours, and they do not make you correct.

3. You likely did reproach some Republicans over their treatment of another Republican. Which is not even a point. They as a party are no better of less corrupt than Democrats.

4. You claim that everything said about Trump is lie by the left.....so YOU name one.

Why do you only have Black people on there when whites routinely molest their children?

Hello, Asclepias. Please forgive me for not replying sooner.

Asclepias, when writing about "Black people" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed7.jpg

Peace.

New Topics

Forum List

Back