Dolphins players take a knee

41321436_10160884407950357_1899994240696451072_n.jpg

Instead of taking a knee, why don't they all take a piss! Now THAT would be SOMETHING!!!
That would be breaking the law. And they would likely be fined or suspended....or both.
So they have no balls and will only protest if it doesn't get them into trouble. Got it.

What sense would it make to piss in public? That is against the law. Peaceful protesting means not breaking the law. And by breaking the law, they would lose their platform to protest publically.

"Urinating in public is illegal in every state. Defendants may be charged under a law that specifically criminalizes the act, or the prosecutor may allege that the defendant presented a public nuisance or is guilty of disorderly conduct. ... Many city and county criminal ordinances also prohibit public urination."

Instead of taking a knee, why don't they all take a piss! Now THAT would be SOMETHING!!!
That would be breaking the law. And they would likely be fined or suspended....or both.
So they have no balls and will only protest if it doesn't get them into trouble. Got it.

What sense would it make to piss in public? That is against the law. Peaceful protesting means not breaking the law. And by breaking the law, they would lose their platform to protest publically.

"Urinating in public is illegal in every state. Defendants may be charged under a law that specifically criminalizes the act, or the prosecutor may allege that the defendant presented a public nuisance or is guilty of disorderly conduct. ... Many city and county criminal ordinances also prohibit public urination."
They have no balls.

They have no balls.

It doesn't require "balls' to piss in public. That requires stupidity.

Would you do it?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

They have no balls.

Would you do it?
I piss in public whenever I have to.

They have no balls.

Would you do it?

Wow. Are you homeless? Should the posters here set up a GOFUNDME page to get you some help?

They have no balls.

Would you do it?

Wow. Are you homeless? Should the posters here set up a GOFUNDME page to get you some help?
Sure, go for it. You can wire me the money. Just not all in fives and tens, okay? :biggrin:

1. I am not racist, you race baiting asshole.

2. Because you know that answering it, will prove my point, that the kneelers are anti-American pieces of shit.

I don't enjoy that. I want the conversation to move forward, but when one side is stonewalling, we are stuck.

I can't NOT type the same words, or point, or I will be letting the dishonest, vile stonewallers win, by letting the point drop.

Liar. It is not a stupid question and you know it.

Of course Trump has nothing to do with this thread. It was a question designed to demonstrate what it means, when you do the OPPOSITE of what is expected of you.

Obviously.

And that is why you are afraid to answer it.

Meaningless personal attack.

That "piece of cloth" is a symbol of this great nation, and it's great people. YOur pretense that you don't know that, is you lying to try to hide the fact that you and your side are supporting anti-Americanism.

Because you are anti-American yourself.

Strawman. NO one has a problem with them exercising their rights. We have a problem with what they are saying, ie that they are disloyal to America and their fellow Americans.

It does get "under my skin". And I think society should return the contempt they show US.

And there lies the real truth in your last statement. You ARE a RACIST And you are also a RACE BAITER. More so than you accuse everyone else of being. Bacause as you stated "society should return to the contempt that they show US".

Who is US? I've seen white players who support their actions as well. Or in your RACIST mind was it always specifically just the black players that your RACIST view of the world focused on?

Nope. It is all the kneelers black or white and the owners and League the support them. I've been very clear on that. Repeatedly.

I am judging them on their actions, not their skin color. SO, your claim of racism is just fucking stupid. This is about their anti-Americanism, not their skin color(s).

Bullshit. You are a racist. And me noticing that you are, makes you uncomfortable.

I'm not going to bother addressing the rest of your stupid rant about what you say "WE" don't like, because I am only addressing one RACIST at a time, not a group of them.

Cop out.

Nope. Just not listening to any silly narratives, regarding what "we or us". Be a man and speak for yourself.

And if you are still offended by me not answering your stupid question about "Trump". Too bad.

My pointing out your moral cowardice is not a problem on my end.

I asked as simple and reasonable question to illustrate a point, and instead of answering it, so we could discuss that point, you made an issue over it.

You refused to answer it, because you know that any real answer for it, would demonstrate how utterly absurd your claim is, that kneeling during the National Anthem is not anti-American.

YOU made an issue over me not answering, but if you were paying attention I answered it within the topic. When I stated that I support their protest, I was not going to answer a question from you or anyone else in about "Trump", simply because YOU were trying to manipulate what I was saying to "prove a point".

I could not care less what you or anyone thinks or feels about my belief that the players are not "anti American". There were plenty of other people in this thread who believe that as well. You are welcome to stand on your fake patriot soapbox and attempt to lecture others about being an American. Im just not listening to your closet racist bullshit. If that is your definition of "moral cowardice" you should re enroll in night school and get a GED.

And if you think that some stump stupid RACIST asshole saying I'm "Anti American" bothers me, you're wrong. It appears to bother you, and that's good.

Now, use your ignore button and go find someone else to bother.

1. I'm not a racists, you race baiting asshole.

2. My point in saying that you are anti-American, is not to bother you, but to put the input of Lefties in context.

Yes. You ARE a racist. I've seen enough of them in my lifetime to recognize one. Quickly. And no. I'm not left or right leaning, and have no allegiance to either side. So save your "leftie" political B.S. for someone who will engage in it. Racist.

What else? Are you going to repeat yourself for the umpteenth time yet again?

All you are doing, is repeating your bullshit slanderous accusation.

It repeating only bad, when other people do it, you race baiting asshole?

The point remains. When asked to stand to show respect and loyalty to the Flag and the nation it stands for, these kneelers do the opposite.

It is obvious to everyone with a brain, what that means.

Some people choose to lie about it.

Well, you have an option, you RACIST ASSHOLE. Stop responding to me.
You have repeatedly stated that I am a liar, so as long as you do, I will continue to refer to you as the RACIST ASSHOLE that you are.

You repeat yourself like a broken record time after time, so that is what you are getting in return.

The POINT that remains is that this is a free country, which means that the citizens of this country are free to protest in a peaceful manner, and if that includes not standing for the anthem, it is what is, and there is no law in existence that revokes citizenship or makes the protestors "Anti American".

Being "asked to stand" is not a "demand to stand". This is not a country under the rule of a dictator.

That's the reality that you're in denial of. And anyone with even HALF a brain can see that. RACIST.

And when they don't stand, and go so far as to do the opposite of standing, it says something.

It says they are anti-American.

That is the reality that you are in denial of.

Your insults do not change that, you race baiting asshole.

And there lies the real truth in your last statement. You ARE a RACIST And you are also a RACE BAITER. More so than you accuse everyone else of being. Bacause as you stated "society should return to the contempt that they show US".

Who is US? I've seen white players who support their actions as well. Or in your RACIST mind was it always specifically just the black players that your RACIST view of the world focused on?

Nope. It is all the kneelers black or white and the owners and League the support them. I've been very clear on that. Repeatedly.

I am judging them on their actions, not their skin color. SO, your claim of racism is just fucking stupid. This is about their anti-Americanism, not their skin color(s).

Bullshit. You are a racist. And me noticing that you are, makes you uncomfortable.

I'm not going to bother addressing the rest of your stupid rant about what you say "WE" don't like, because I am only addressing one RACIST at a time, not a group of them.

Cop out.

Nope. Just not listening to any silly narratives, regarding what "we or us". Be a man and speak for yourself.

And if you are still offended by me not answering your stupid question about "Trump". Too bad.

I asked as simple and reasonable question to illustrate a point, and instead of answering it, so we could discuss that point, you made an issue over it.

You refused to answer it, because you know that any real answer for it, would demonstrate how utterly absurd your claim is, that kneeling during the National Anthem is not anti-American.

YOU made an issue over me not answering, but if you were paying attention I answered it within the topic. When I stated that I support their protest, I was not going to answer a question from you or anyone else in about "Trump", simply because YOU were trying to manipulate what I was saying to "prove a point".

I could not care less what you or anyone thinks or feels about my belief that the players are not "anti American". There were plenty of other people in this thread who believe that as well. You are welcome to stand on your fake patriot soapbox and attempt to lecture others about being an American. Im just not listening to your closet racist bullshit. If that is your definition of "moral cowardice" you should re enroll in night school and get a GED.

And if you think that some stump stupid RACIST asshole saying I'm "Anti American" bothers me, you're wrong. It appears to bother you, and that's good.

Now, use your ignore button and go find someone else to bother.

2. My point in saying that you are anti-American, is not to bother you, but to put the input of Lefties in context.

Yes. You ARE a racist. I've seen enough of them in my lifetime to recognize one. Quickly. And no. I'm not left or right leaning, and have no allegiance to either side. So save your "leftie" political B.S. for someone who will engage in it. Racist.

The point remains. When asked to stand to show respect and loyalty to the Flag and the nation it stands for, these kneelers do the opposite.

You have repeatedly stated that I am a liar, so as long as you do, I will continue to refer to you as the RACIST ASSHOLE that you are.

You repeat yourself like a broken record time after time, so that is what you are getting in return.

The POINT that remains is that this is a free country, which means that the citizens of this country are free to protest in a peaceful manner, and if that includes not standing for the anthem, it is what is, and there is no law in existence that revokes citizenship or makes the protestors "Anti American".

Being "asked to stand" is not a "demand to stand". This is not a country under the rule of a dictator.

That's the reality that you're in denial of. And anyone with even HALF a brain can see that. RACIST.

And when they don't stand, and go so far as to do the opposite of standing, it says something.

You insulted me first, and now you want to whine because I returned your gesture?

Fuck you.

Your opinion is just that. An opinion. It changes nothing, and they ARE NOT "Anti American".

Their protest is a RIGHT, because they ARE AMERICANS.

That's some "reality" for you to ponder.

You RACIST ASSHOLE.

An open letter from American military veterans in support of Colin Kaepernick

Last edited:

They have no balls.

Would you do it?

Sure, go for it. You can wire me the money. Just not all in fives and tens, okay? :biggrin:

No problem. Im always ready to help someone "Without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of"

No pun intended.

Can you not see how it is an analogy for the Kneelers and their critics?

I am complaining about their message. Not their stated messages, ie sell beer/protest, but on the greater meta message of sexism/anti-Americanism.

IN doing so, i am not attacking their right to speech, but judging the content of their message and them for making it.

They are sexist/anti-American assholes.
Protesting is not anti American.

Are you really defending this?

29913742001_5552161255001_5552140080001-vs.jpg
They have a right to protest.

You made a blanket statement that "Protesting is not anti American".

THus, by that logic, you are defending "BLOOD AND SOIL!".

Would you like to clarify your statement about "all protests"?
They have a right to protest. I can not make it any more clear than that.
Corral hates looking like an idiot which you just did by stumping him with your answer. He will deflect until he can recover.

Cop out.

You insulted me first, and now you want to whine because I returned your gesture?

Fuck you.

Your opinion is just that. An opinion. It changes nothing, and they ARE NOT "Anti American".

You RACIST ASSHOLE.

I was not :whining" about your insults, just pointing out that they are not a supporting argument, you race baiting asshole.

My opinion is supported by my argument, and their actions. Pretending otherwise is just moral cowardice on your part.

SUre, they have the right to protest. And if they choose to do so, in a way that reveals their anti-Americanism, they should be judged on it, and shunned by decent society.

Fuck you, and your false accusations of racism. I've done nothing to call for that shit.

I've read the letter. He is making the same mistake you are. THis is not about their right to protest, but about what they are saying, and how they are saying it.

Protesting is not anti American.

Corral hates looking like an idiot which you just did by stumping him with your answer. He will deflect until he can recover.

HIs answer was stupid, as I quickly and easily pointed out.

Fuck you.

You RACIST ASSHOLE.

I was not :whining" about your insults, just pointing out that they are not a supporting argument, you race baiting asshole.

My opinion is supported by my argument, and their actions. Pretending otherwise is just moral cowardice on your part.

SUre, they have the right to protest. And if they choose to do so, in a way that reveals their anti-Americanism, they should be judged on it, and shunned by decent society.

Fuck you, and your false accusations of racism. I've done nothing to call for that shit.

I've read the letter. He is making the same mistake you are. THis is not about their right to protest, but about what they are saying, and how they are saying it.

Im not making a mistake, you RACIST ASSHOLE.

The law, is the law. And they are acting within their rights as citizens of this country. And just because they offend
a bigot like YOU, that does not make them wrong.

The open letter that I posted was signed by people who are REAL patriots that put their lives on the line to defend this country.

You are no patriot. What you are is a RACIST ASSHOLE who objects to socially aware black men who are protesting against unarmed black people being killed by law enforcement at a rate that is significantly higher than any other demographic.

That's your problem. And you are using the anthem as a defense mechanism to justify your racist belief system.

You are a shallow and despicable excuse for a human being.
And, you are a RACIST ASSHOLE.

Youre reply was a deflection because you were absolutely sure he was going to say the inbreds pictured didnt have a right to protest. I know for a fact you felt like an ass due to your reply. Its your tell. Youre an open book and a moron as well. :laughing0301:

Fuck you.

You RACIST ASSHOLE.

The law, is the law. And they are acting within their rights as citizens of this country. And just because they offend

The open letter that I posted was signed by people who are REAL patriots that put their lives on the line to defend this country.

You are no patriot. What you are is a RACIST ASSHOLE who objects to socially aware black men who are protesting against unarmed black people being killed by law enforcement at a rate that is significantly higher than any other demographic.

That's your problem. And you are using the anthem as a defense mechanism to justify your racist belief system.

1. You lefties call anyone that doesn't cow tow to your idiocy a racist, so consider your slurs dismissed, you race baiting asshole.

2. I've not accused them of a crime. YOu lefties keep saying shit like that, because you know that you cannot refute what we actually say, ie that they are anti-American assholes.

3. I don't give a fuck about their skin color, nor the skin color of the non black players that have knelt, nor the skin color of the owners that support them, nor the skin color of the league that supports them. That is shit you made up to support your false accusations of racism, you race baiting asshole.

4. And it is amusing to see you challenge my patriotism. You must be really desperate. I guess you don't really have many tools left once crying "racist" stops working.

Fuck you.

You RACIST ASSHOLE.

1. You lefties call anyone that doesn't cow tow to your idiocy a racist, so consider your slurs dismissed, you race baiting asshole.

2. I've not accused them of a crime. YOu lefties keep saying shit like that, because you know that you cannot refute what we actually say, ie that they are anti-American assholes.

3. I don't give a fuck about their skin color, nor the skin color of the non black players that have knelt, nor the skin color of the owners that support them, nor the skin color of the league that supports them. That is shit you made up to support your false accusations of racism, you race baiting asshole.

4. And it is amusing to see you challenge my patriotism. You must be really desperate. I guess you don't really have many tools left once crying "racist" stops working.

ROFLMAO. More of your "leftie conspiracy" stupidity. This is not a left/right issue. There are sensible people on both sides, as well as people in the middle who support their right to protest as well as their right to NOT STAND. You see everything that you object to as something to do wth liberals and so called "lefties".
Silly and childish.

Anyone who can see through your bullshit "fake patriot" facade is a "leftie".

Anyone who can clearly see that your are a RACIST ASSHOLE who is using the anthem and the flag as an excuse to justify your racist beliefs is a "leftie".

You are more "Anti American" than the protestors. Because you're a RACIST ASSHOLE who objects to the black protestors making a peaceful statement. That is what you are offended by, and it is obvious. There are numerous real patriots out there who have gone to war to defend everones right to protest, which includes not standing if they choose not to.

And you are not one of those individuals.

What's REALLY amusing here is watching your hysteria over being seen for the fake patriot and and RACIST ASSHOLE that you actually are. That's not anything that I made up. I didn't have to. Your silly and unjustified indignation over a legal and peaceful protest is the proof in what you really are about.

Kind of like shining a flashlight on a cockroach.

Youre reply was a deflection because you were absolutely sure he was going to say the inbreds pictured didnt have a right to protest. I know for a fact you felt like an ass due to your reply. Its your tell. Youre an open book and a moron as well. :laughing0301:

We were not discussing the right to protest but whether a protest could be "anti-American".

So, his answer was a dodge.

You are the moron here, not I.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

View attachment 215697

Hello. On Sunday, March 11, 2018, during a 60 Minutes segment titled "Treating Trauma", when 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey asks Domestic Abuse victim-survivor Belinda Pittman-McGee if she believes the cycle of Poverty, Joblessness, Homelessness and Incarceration can be solved without first addressing the issue of 'Childhood Trauma'...Mrs. Pittman-McGee immediately replies, "No."

Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will active & retired members of the National Football League (NFL) join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

View attachment 215695

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter;
Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

They're also 32.7 times more likely to choke in a chicken wing from Churches than a non African-American

Forum List

Back