Dolphins players take a knee

They have a right to protest.

You made a blanket statement that "Protesting is not anti American".

THus, by that logic, you are defending "BLOOD AND SOIL!".

Would you like to clarify your statement about "all protests"?
They have a right to protest. I can not make it any more clear than that.

No one is saying they don't.

YOu libs keep going back to that, when you want to dodge the truth, ie that the kneelers are anti-American pieces of shit.

It is a dodge. You are changing the subject to a strawman of your own invention.
Who brought advertising and white supremacy protestors into the conversation? Not me.

To demonstrate the absurdity of your position.

YOu have defended their right to speech. Which no one is trying to take away.

You have stated that "protesting is not anti-America" and did not budge on that, even when faced with a White Supremacist protest.

You did not have the honesty to admit the obvious truth, ie that some protests are anti-American.

YOu put forth strawmen, and dodge, all to avoid the obvious and simple truth.

Kneeling during the National Anthem is an expression of anti-Americanism.
I know how you feel about it. You are welcome to your opinion.

It is clearly a hypothetical question to get you to face the point I am making that you are pretending to be too stupid to understand. As you well know, liar.

I repeat my question.

If someone asks you to wave your hands to show support for Trump, and you put your hands in your pockets,
are you showing support for Trump?

It's a hypothetical question that has nothing to do with this thread. And you pretending to be stupid enough to think it serves a point is the most humorous statement that you've made all morning.

If you answered the question, you would demonstrate knowing that doing the opposite of what is asked to show a certain response, is to communicate the opposite response.

Thus, if I asked you to raise your hand if you support Trump and instead you shoved them deep into your pockets,

you are demonstrating that you do not support Trump or that you are "anti-Trump".

The same way if I asked you to stand to show support for America, and instead you knelt, you would be communicating that you do not support America, or that you are Anti-American.

Which was painfully obvious. YOur pretense that you did not get that, is a lie.

On the other hand, here is a challenge for you. Point out how I am "lying" about anything.

Just did. Right above. LIar.

Besides you repeating ad nauseam that the protestors are ""anti American", you have not made a lucid point, nor cited any law, or posted any link to support that accusation.

Totally have. And you know it. Liar.

And while you're figuring that out, it's obvious that you follow a pattern in everything that you post.

You use the same words repeatedly,

Because you libs are denying the obvious reality. I have simplified the argument down to the most concise and obvious words, to try make your ridiculous denials, obvious to the point that I get browbeat you libs into admitting the truth.

and when someone disagrees with you, your first response is to say they are a "lib or leftie",

Nope. My first response is to address their reason for disagreeing. If they are kind enough to share it, instead of just calling me names.

I often mention that they are libs or lefties, because it is generally relevant.

next you try to bait them with questions that do not pertain to the subject matter, next, when they don't fall for it, then you resort to claiming that their argument is a lie. Then last you resort to name calling.

My question about raising your hand to support Trump was obviously asked to make a relevant point about the topic. You are lying in pretending to be too stupid to understand that.

This is a common defense with libs, when presented with truths they don't like. See how that is relevant too?

And I called you a name, because you fucking deserve it for making a simple question into fucking torture.

Why are you such an asshole?

I have a 5 year old niece who converses in a similar manner, when she does not get her way.

I believe that. I can believe that when she asks questions to get at the reason for your position, that you just stone wall further and ridicule her for asking questions.

I always try to answer such questions from my daughter, unless she is doing her delaying bedtime tactic.

I'm raising her to ask questions.

In fact I do encourage my niece to ask questions. But I also encourage her to understand, that it is a persons FREEDOM of choice to choose not to answer, and to respect that choice. Something that you have obviously not learned during your own lifetime.

Thank you for proving my earlier point. You just showcased every behavior that I described that you exhibit in every thread that you post in.

*You use the same words repeatedly.

*When someone disagrees with you, your first response is to say they are a "lib". When you have no idea what their personal political beliefs are.

*You attempt to change the topic with questions that do not pertain to the subject matter, while pretending that you ask off topic questions to "prove a point". A point that makes no sense.

*When others don't fall for your childish tactics, then you resort to claiming that their argument is a "lie". The same behavior that you are so quick to say that so called "libs" are guilty of.

*Next, you resort to name calling. Another childish action.....or maybe it is actually the sign of a feeble mind, attempting to wage an argument that you are getting your dumb ass handed to you in.

As far as me turning your stupid question into "torture". You tortured yourself. Because I would not play your silly game. That is childish reasoning.

And lastly, to answer your question, "Why am I an asshole"?

Because I am not cordial towards, nor do I have a shred of tolerance for immature, pompous, sanctimonious, judgmental individuals, with over inflated egos who would fall the equivalent of 10 stories after getting knocked off of their high horse.

Fuck you.

If you don't want to answer questions, then you should not be here. Discussion is a two way street.

During a ritual where standing is done to show respect they did the opposite.

By doing that, they were/are showing the opposite of respect, ie disrespect.

That is the truth that I have rubbed in your face, and the reason you are an asshole to me, is not because of any personal flaws I may or may not have, but because I have called you on your bullshit.

Fuck you.

I will be the one who determines if I should be here or not. AND I will choose what questions that I will answer. If that bothers you, then don't address me.

Clear?

Nope. It is silly to be on a discussion forum and to be afraid to answer a simple hypothetical question about raising your hand if you support Trump.

YOur strong denial of that fact, does not make your behavior any less silly.

I actually agree that "discussion is a two way street". The problem with you is that YOU haven't got a clue what that looks like.

Sure I do. For example, if you were to answer that question, then I could point out how silly your position on the kneelers are.

Hopefully then, you would admit that, and admit what the real reason for your support for the kneelers is.

A person like you who repeats phrases like "my point stands", and consistently rushes to judgement without objectivity and has the gall to label people who do not express their dissent in a manner that makes YOU comfortable, is not interested in "discussion" in an adult manner.

TIme and time again, I make a point, only to have some lib replay in such a way, that in no way really addresses my point.

I don't want the last valid point made, to be buried under stupid shit, so I restate it, on the hope that someone has something relevant to say.

You didn't "call me" on a damn thing, except me not listening to you refer to people that you dont approve of as "anti American". The humor and irony in that allegation from you is that they are exercising an AMERICAN right to protest peacefully and are obeying the law.

I'm not calling them anti-American, because I don't approve of them. I am calling them anti-American, because they are kneeling when standing is done to show pro-Americanism.

You are too thick headed and ignorant to understand that they are not wrong. They are more pro American than a moralizing creep like YOU..

Being peaceful, or law abiding is not a bar from being anti-American. You might as well discuss how tall they are.

They do not love or respect this nation, or their fellow citizens.

I just think that we should return the favor.

I won't waste valuable time outlining your "personal flaws", because as we know, this is a free country.

Which means that you are free to be a fucking idiot as well as a pompous asshole.

Carry on.

If I were to operate under your rules, right now, I would take your insult of me, as "evidence" that you are trying to deny me my right to speak.

YOu didn't say anything like that, but by your rules, calling some one out of their behavior, and insulting them based on it, is an attempt, somehow, to deny them the right to be a "fucking idiot" or an "anti-American piece of shit".

Which is my point, that you are hiding from.

None of us want to stop the kneelers from having their rights or exercising,

Anymore than you want to deny me my right to speech.

So, we done wasting time pretending that this is about something it is not?

YOu libs keep going back to that, when you want to dodge the truth, ie that the kneelers are anti-American pieces of shit.

It is a dodge. You are changing the subject to a strawman of your own invention.
Who brought advertising and white supremacy protestors into the conversation? Not me.

You have stated that "protesting is not anti-America" and did not budge on that, even when faced with a White Supremacist protest.

You did not have the honesty to admit the obvious truth, ie that some protests are anti-American.

It is not just my opinion. It is the logical interpretation of doing the opposite of what is expected.

If you purposefully and actively do the OPPOSITE of what is done to show pro-Americanism, then you have shown anti-Americanism.

They have a right to protest.

Ok. Using the normal definition of the word,

Patriotism - Wikipedia

"Patriotism or national pride is the ideology of love and devotion to a homeland, and a sense of alliance with other citizens who share the same values. This attachment can be a combination of many different features relating to one's own homeland, including ethnic, cultural, political or historical aspects. "

do you think that Patriotism is flourishing in this nation?

Do you think it should flourish?
The kneelers qualify as patriotic on all of those counts.

Bullshit.
This attachment can be a combination of many different features relating to one's own homeland, including ethnic, cultural, political or historical aspects. "
Its your definition mate.
I think it also shows other positive traits such as support for the downtrodden and evidence of a social conscience by people who could easily look the other way.

Dude. you are jumping in and answering the wrong question, and doing it badly.

But I will address your point anyway.

By disrespecting the symbol of the nation as a whole, for not agreeing with them on a certain issue, they are stating that the nation has failed to live up to their standards, in their view,

AND THAT THUS, THEY DO NOT FEEL LOYALTY TO IT, OR THEIR FELLOW CITIZENS.

That is not patriotic.

To do what you are claiming they are doing, they would have to somehow express their position, WHILE SAYING THEY STILL FEEL LOYALTY TO THE NATION AND THEIR FELLOW CITIZENS.

That would be patriotic, but it is not what they did.

AND I think it is worth noting that you have admitted that you feel no patriotism to your nation, or your fellow citizens.
Well I quoted your definition and explained that all of those factors were covered by what the kneelers were doing. You havent even attempted to respond apart from capitalising your previous statements. Hint - it doesnt make them right. It is blindingly obvious that these guys are showing loyalty in very difficult circumstances. One of them sacrificed his career for it. That takes some guts. I seem to remember some boxer guy doing similar back in the 60s. I think that he was vilified for it as well.

These young men are engaged in the political process and are highlighting issues in the country. America should be proud of these youngsters.

Tommy, the "boxer guy" was none other than Muhammad Ali. He refused to serve in Vietnam during that war, due to being a conscientious objector.

The government attempted to vilify him, ruin him and take away his life.

He was vindicated by the Supreme Court in 1970.

It is not just my opinion. It is the logical interpretation of doing the opposite of what is expected.

If you purposefully and actively do the OPPOSITE of what is done to show pro-Americanism, then you have shown anti-Americanism.
The ideas that constitute American idealism are entirely subjective.

For you, not standing at attention for the National anthem is an assault on your senses, or something.

For me, doing so as a method of peaceful protest is entirely in keeping with American ideals. It is a freedom we all share.

You are entitled to your opinion, as am I.

The kneelers qualify as patriotic on all of those counts.

Bullshit.
This attachment can be a combination of many different features relating to one's own homeland, including ethnic, cultural, political or historical aspects. "
Its your definition mate.
I think it also shows other positive traits such as support for the downtrodden and evidence of a social conscience by people who could easily look the other way.

Dude. you are jumping in and answering the wrong question, and doing it badly.

But I will address your point anyway.

By disrespecting the symbol of the nation as a whole, for not agreeing with them on a certain issue, they are stating that the nation has failed to live up to their standards, in their view,

AND THAT THUS, THEY DO NOT FEEL LOYALTY TO IT, OR THEIR FELLOW CITIZENS.

That is not patriotic.

To do what you are claiming they are doing, they would have to somehow express their position, WHILE SAYING THEY STILL FEEL LOYALTY TO THE NATION AND THEIR FELLOW CITIZENS.

That would be patriotic, but it is not what they did.

AND I think it is worth noting that you have admitted that you feel no patriotism to your nation, or your fellow citizens.
Well I quoted your definition and explained that all of those factors were covered by what the kneelers were doing. You havent even attempted to respond apart from capitalising your previous statements. Hint - it doesnt make them right. It is blindingly obvious that these guys are showing loyalty in very difficult circumstances. One of them sacrificed his career for it. That takes some guts. I seem to remember some boxer guy doing similar back in the 60s. I think that he was vilified for it as well.

These young men are engaged in the political process and are highlighting issues in the country. America should be proud of these youngsters.

Tommy, the "boxer guy" was none other than Muhammad Ali. He refused to serve in Vietnam during that war, due to being a conscientious objector.

The government attempted to vilify him, ruin him and take away his life.

He was vindicated by the Supreme Court in 1970.
Yup, my all time hero along with Bobby Shinton and Gareth Bale.
I think that his stand echoes today.Any sane adult would recognise the truth in his words. Why should a black man fight for a flag that oppresses him ?
My family fought 2 wars for the UK.
The first world war saw 3 family members die. My Great Grandmother received a telegram in the morning telling her that her husband had been killed. She got one in the afternoon telling her that her brother had also gone. She lived the rest of her life in poverty bringing up 5 children without a man in the house.
What benefit did my family get from winning the war ? Nothing.

For you, not standing at attention for the National anthem is an assault on your senses, or something.

For me, doing so as a method of peaceful protest is entirely in keeping with American ideals. It is a freedom we all share.

We are not discussion American Idealism. We are discussing Patriotism and anti-Americanism.

Patriotism is a real concept with a real meaning. It requires some level of attachment to the nation.

By refusing to stand during the National Anthem, by doing more than that, by doing the OPPOSITE of what is done to show Patriotism,

they are actively demonstrating, at the very least, a complete lack of attachment to the nation, if not outright hostility.

That is not a matter of personal opinion. You don't get to watch someone state that he has no attachment to the nation and then call him a Patriot.

By denying this simple truth, you raise an obvious question. What is your real motivation here?

We are not discussion American Idealism. We are discussing Patriotism and anti-Americanism.

Patriotism is a real concept with a real meaning. It requires some level of attachment to the nation.

By refusing to stand during the National Anthem, by doing more than that, by doing the OPPOSITE of what is done to show Patriotism,

they are actively demonstrating, at the very least, a complete lack of attachment to the nation, if not outright hostility.

That is not a matter of personal opinion. You don't get to watch someone state that he has no attachment to the nation and then call him a Patriot.

By denying this simple truth, you raise an obvious question. What is your real motivation here?
Patriotism is a real concept with a real meaning. It requires some level of attachment to the nation
Patriotism is subjective. You can't even quantify it.

Americanism is holding true to American ideals. You know, like freedom of speech, even when it hurts your sensibilities. Lucky for you that you can find your safe space by turning off the tv.

Last edited:

Patriotism is a real concept with a real meaning. It requires some level of attachment to the nation
Patriotism is subjective. You can't even quantify it.

Americanism is holding true to American ideals. You know, like freedom of speech, even when it hirts your sensibilities. Lucky for you that you can find your safe space by turning off the tv.

1. Patriotism is not subjective. THe definition requires attachment, if not love, of your nation. The kneelers have demonstrated at least a lack of that, if not outright hostility.

2. I fully support the kneelers right to free speech.

3. That does not mean I have any obligation to not judge them on what they say. And I take them at their word.

It's a hypothetical question that has nothing to do with this thread. And you pretending to be stupid enough to think it serves a point is the most humorous statement that you've made all morning.

If you answered the question, you would demonstrate knowing that doing the opposite of what is asked to show a certain response, is to communicate the opposite response.

Thus, if I asked you to raise your hand if you support Trump and instead you shoved them deep into your pockets,

you are demonstrating that you do not support Trump or that you are "anti-Trump".

The same way if I asked you to stand to show support for America, and instead you knelt, you would be communicating that you do not support America, or that you are Anti-American.

On the other hand, here is a challenge for you. Point out how I am "lying" about anything.

Besides you repeating ad nauseam that the protestors are ""anti American", you have not made a lucid point, nor cited any law, or posted any link to support that accusation.

And while you're figuring that out, it's obvious that you follow a pattern in everything that you post.

Because you libs are denying the obvious reality. I have simplified the argument down to the most concise and obvious words, to try make your ridiculous denials, obvious to the point that I get browbeat you libs into admitting the truth.

and when someone disagrees with you, your first response is to say they are a "lib or leftie",

Nope. My first response is to address their reason for disagreeing. If they are kind enough to share it, instead of just calling me names.

I often mention that they are libs or lefties, because it is generally relevant.

next you try to bait them with questions that do not pertain to the subject matter, next, when they don't fall for it, then you resort to claiming that their argument is a lie. Then last you resort to name calling.

My question about raising your hand to support Trump was obviously asked to make a relevant point about the topic. You are lying in pretending to be too stupid to understand that.

This is a common defense with libs, when presented with truths they don't like. See how that is relevant too?

And I called you a name, because you fucking deserve it for making a simple question into fucking torture.

I have a 5 year old niece who converses in a similar manner, when she does not get her way.

I believe that. I can believe that when she asks questions to get at the reason for your position, that you just stone wall further and ridicule her for asking questions.

I always try to answer such questions from my daughter, unless she is doing her delaying bedtime tactic.

In fact I do encourage my niece to ask questions. But I also encourage her to understand, that it is a persons FREEDOM of choice to choose not to answer, and to respect that choice. Something that you have obviously not learned during your own lifetime.

Thank you for proving my earlier point. You just showcased every behavior that I described that you exhibit in every thread that you post in.

*When someone disagrees with you, your first response is to say they are a "lib". When you have no idea what their personal political beliefs are.

*You attempt to change the topic with questions that do not pertain to the subject matter, while pretending that you ask off topic questions to "prove a point". A point that makes no sense.

*When others don't fall for your childish tactics, then you resort to claiming that their argument is a "lie". The same behavior that you are so quick to say that so called "libs" are guilty of.

*Next, you resort to name calling. Another childish action.....or maybe it is actually the sign of a feeble mind, attempting to wage an argument that you are getting your dumb ass handed to you in.

As far as me turning your stupid question into "torture". You tortured yourself. Because I would not play your silly game. That is childish reasoning.

Because I am not cordial towards, nor do I have a shred of tolerance for immature, pompous, sanctimonious, judgmental individuals, with over inflated egos who would fall the equivalent of 10 stories after getting knocked off of their high horse.

Fuck you.

If you don't want to answer questions, then you should not be here. Discussion is a two way street.

That is the truth that I have rubbed in your face, and the reason you are an asshole to me, is not because of any personal flaws I may or may not have, but because I have called you on your bullshit.

Fuck you.

I will be the one who determines if I should be here or not. AND I will choose what questions that I will answer. If that bothers you, then don't address me.

Clear?

Nope. It is silly to be on a discussion forum and to be afraid to answer a simple hypothetical question about raising your hand if you support Trump.

I actually agree that "discussion is a two way street". The problem with you is that YOU haven't got a clue what that looks like.

Sure I do. For example, if you were to answer that question, then I could point out how silly your position on the kneelers are.

Hopefully then, you would admit that, and admit what the real reason for your support for the kneelers is.

A person like you who repeats phrases like "my point stands", and consistently rushes to judgement without objectivity and has the gall to label people who do not express their dissent in a manner that makes YOU comfortable, is not interested in "discussion" in an adult manner.

TIme and time again, I make a point, only to have some lib replay in such a way, that in no way really addresses my point.

I don't want the last valid point made, to be buried under stupid shit, so I restate it, on the hope that someone has something relevant to say.

You didn't "call me" on a damn thing, except me not listening to you refer to people that you dont approve of as "anti American". The humor and irony in that allegation from you is that they are exercising an AMERICAN right to protest peacefully and are obeying the law.

I'm not calling them anti-American, because I don't approve of them. I am calling them anti-American, because they are kneeling when standing is done to show pro-Americanism.

You are too thick headed and ignorant to understand that they are not wrong. They are more pro American than a moralizing creep like YOU..

Being peaceful, or law abiding is not a bar from being anti-American. You might as well discuss how tall they are.

I won't waste valuable time outlining your "personal flaws", because as we know, this is a free country.

Which means that you are free to be a fucking idiot as well as a pompous asshole.

Carry on.

If I were to operate under your rules, right now, I would take your insult of me, as "evidence" that you are trying to deny me my right to speak.

YOu didn't say anything like that, but by your rules, calling some one out of their behavior, and insulting them based on it, is an attempt, somehow, to deny them the right to be a "fucking idiot" or an "anti-American piece of shit".

What the hell, would make you think that I am "afraid" of answering a question from YOU?

I don't like talking in circles with idiots. And I decide wha You've let your sentiments on this matter

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Clear?

Carry on.

Why the hell would I be "afraid" to answer a question from a racist asshole like you?

I frankly do not enjoy typing the same words and repeating myself over and over like you do.

I answer what I want to when I want to. And if I find a question(like yours) to be so utterly stupid that I will not dignify it with an answer, tough shit if that bothers you.

Whether or not I support Trump is not a part the thread title and he has nothing to do with the subject being discussed, but since you are so enamored with him, start a thread in his honor.

An easy solution to minimizing your agony over me not answeing your question is as you've been told before, use your ignore feature and refrain from addressing me.

I am not the least bit interested in engaging in your repetitive, childish tantrum over some socially concious young men that you are bent out of shape over being "anti American". Just because
YOU say they are does not prove that they are, because any retarded imbecile that can't even add 2+2, can stand up and salute a piece of cloth......and not even really know why they are doing so.

They only know that it's because "someone told them to".

Bottom line is that they are exercising their rights, and if their manner of doing so gets under the skin of more "people" like YOU, more power to them.

So yes, I am done talking about this, if YOU want to keep on doing so, that is your right.

Good luck.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Clear?

Carry on.

What the hell, would make you think that I am "afraid" of answering a question from YOU?

I don't like talking in circles with idiots. And I decide wha You've let your sentiments on this matter

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Clear?

Carry on.

Why the hell would I be "afraid" to answer a question from a racist asshole like you?

1. I am not racist, you race baiting asshole.

2. Because you know that answering it, will prove my point, that the kneelers are anti-American pieces of shit.

I frankly do not enjoy typing the same words and repeating myself over and over like you do.

I don't enjoy that. I want the conversation to move forward, but when one side is stonewalling, we are stuck.

I can't NOT type the same words, or point, or I will be letting the dishonest, vile stonewallers win, by letting the point drop.

I answer what I want to when I want to. And if I find a question(like yours) to be so utterly stupid that I will not dignify it with an answer, tough shit if that bothers you.

Liar. It is not a stupid question and you know it.

Whether or not I support Trump is not a part the thread title and he has nothing to do with the subject being discussed, but since you are so enamored with him, start a thread in his honor.

Of course Trump has nothing to do with this thread. It was a question designed to demonstrate what it means, when you do the OPPOSITE of what is expected of you.

Obviously.

And that is why you are afraid to answer it.

An easy solution to minimizing your agony over me not answeing your question is as you've been told before, use your ignore feature and refrain from addressing me.

Meaningless personal attack.

I am not the least bit interested in engaging in your repetitive, childish tantrum over some socially concious young men that you are bent out of shape over being "anti American". Just because
YOU say they are does not prove that they are, because any retarded imbecile that can't even add 2+2, can stand up and salute a piece of cloth......and not even really know why they are doing so.

That "piece of cloth" is a symbol of this great nation, and it's great people. YOur pretense that you don't know that, is you lying to try to hide the fact that you and your side are supporting anti-Americanism.

Because you are anti-American yourself.

Bottom line is that they are exercising their rights,

Strawman. NO one has a problem with them exercising their rights. We have a problem with what they are saying, ie that they are disloyal to America and their fellow Americans.

and if their manner of doing so gets under the skin of more "people" like YOU, more power to them.

So yes, I am done talking about this, if YOU want to keep on doing so, that is your right.

Good luck.

It does get "under my skin". And I think society should return the contempt they show US.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Clear?

Carry on.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Clear?

Carry on.

2. Because you know that answering it, will prove my point, that the kneelers are anti-American pieces of shit.

I don't enjoy that. I want the conversation to move forward, but when one side is stonewalling, we are stuck.

I can't NOT type the same words, or point, or I will be letting the dishonest, vile stonewallers win, by letting the point drop.

Of course Trump has nothing to do with this thread. It was a question designed to demonstrate what it means, when you do the OPPOSITE of what is expected of you.

Obviously.

That "piece of cloth" is a symbol of this great nation, and it's great people. YOur pretense that you don't know that, is you lying to try to hide the fact that you and your side are supporting anti-Americanism.

Strawman. NO one has a problem with them exercising their rights. We have a problem with what they are saying, ie that they are disloyal to America and their fellow Americans.

and if their manner of doing so gets under the skin of more "people" like YOU, more power to them.

Good luck.

It does get "under my skin". And I think society should return the contempt they show US.

And there lies the real truth in your last statement. You ARE a RACIST And you are also a RACE BAITER. More so than you accuse everyone else of being. Because, as you stated "society should return to the contempt that they show US".

Who is "US"?

I've seen white players who support their actions as well. Or in your RACIST mind was it always specifically just the black players that your RACIST view of the world focused on?

It's obvious that the reason for you being so quick to label people as racists and race baiters is that you see that behavior and mindset in yourself, so you attempt to deflect attention from it, by referring to others as what you really are.

I'm not going to bother addressing the rest of your stupid rant about what you say "WE" don't like, because I am only addressing one RACIST at a time, not a gang of them.

If you are still offended by me not answering your question about "Trump", too bad. He was not the topic, and I refuse to allow you or anyone else to dictate what I discuss. That is a choice that I make.

If you think that a RACIST, who denies being a racist thinks that I'm "Anti American" bothers me, you're wrong.

But it appears to bother you, and that's good. If you think whining incessantly about some football players not saluting the flag proves you to be a "patriot", then you are a very shallow one.

It would be the ultimate of all insults for you to agree with anything that I post.

Now, use your ignore button and go find someone else to bother.

Last edited:

Fuck you.

Clear?

Carry on.

Fuck you.

Clear?

Carry on.

Obviously.

Good luck.

And there lies the real truth in your last statement. You ARE a RACIST And you are also a RACE BAITER. More so than you accuse everyone else of being. Bacause as you stated "society should return to the contempt that they show US".

Who is US? I've seen white players who support their actions as well. Or in your RACIST mind was it always specifically just the black players that your RACIST view of the world focused on?

Nope. It is all the kneelers black or white and the owners and League the support them. I've been very clear on that. Repeatedly.

I am judging them on their actions, not their skin color. SO, your claim of racism is just fucking stupid. This is about their anti-Americanism, not their skin color(s).

I'm not going to bother addressing the rest of your stupid rant about what you say "WE" don't like, because I am only addressing one RACIST at a time, not a group of them.

Cop out.

And if you are still offended by me not answering your stupid question about "Trump". Too bad.

My pointing out your moral cowardice is not a problem on my end.

I asked as simple and reasonable question to illustrate a point, and instead of answering it, so we could discuss that point, you made an issue over it.

You refused to answer it, because you know that any real answer for it, would demonstrate how utterly absurd your claim is, that kneeling during the National Anthem is not anti-American.

And if you think that some stump stupid RACIST asshole saying I'm "Anti American" bothers me, you're wrong. It appears to bother you, and that's good.

1. I'm not a racists, you race baiting asshole.

2. My point in saying that you are anti-American, is not to bother you, but to put the input of Lefties in context.

Clear?

Carry on.

Clear?

Carry on.

Obviously.

Good luck.

And there lies the real truth in your last statement. You ARE a RACIST And you are also a RACE BAITER. More so than you accuse everyone else of being. Bacause as you stated "society should return to the contempt that they show US".

Who is US? I've seen white players who support their actions as well. Or in your RACIST mind was it always specifically just the black players that your RACIST view of the world focused on?

Nope. It is all the kneelers black or white and the owners and League the support them. I've been very clear on that. Repeatedly.

I am judging them on their actions, not their skin color. SO, your claim of racism is just fucking stupid. This is about their anti-Americanism, not their skin color(s).

Bullshit. You are a racist. And me noticing that you are, makes you uncomfortable.

I'm not going to bother addressing the rest of your stupid rant about what you say "WE" don't like, because I am only addressing one RACIST at a time, not a group of them.

Cop out.

Nope. Just not listening to any silly narratives, regarding what "we or us". Be a man and speak for yourself.

And if you are still offended by me not answering your stupid question about "Trump". Too bad.

I asked as simple and reasonable question to illustrate a point, and instead of answering it, so we could discuss that point, you made an issue over it.

You refused to answer it, because you know that any real answer for it, would demonstrate how utterly absurd your claim is, that kneeling during the National Anthem is not anti-American.

YOU made an issue over me not answering, but if you were paying attention I answered it within the topic. When I stated that I support their protest, I was not going to answer a question from you or anyone else in about "Trump", simply because YOU were trying to manipulate what I was saying to "prove a point".

I could not care less what you or anyone thinks or feels about my belief that the players are not "anti American". There were plenty of other people in this thread who believe that as well. You are welcome to stand on your fake patriot soapbox and attempt to lecture others about being an American. Im just not listening to your closet racist bullshit. If that is your definition of "moral cowardice" you should re enroll in night school and get a GED.

And if you think that some stump stupid RACIST asshole saying I'm "Anti American" bothers me, you're wrong. It appears to bother you, and that's good.

2. My point in saying that you are anti-American, is not to bother you, but to put the input of Lefties in context.

Yes. You ARE a racist. I've seen enough of them in my lifetime to recognize one. Quickly. And no. I'm not left or right leaning, and have no allegiance to either side. So save your "leftie" political B.S. for someone who will engage in it. Racist.

What else? Are you going to repeat yourself for the umpteenth time yet again?

.Being peaceful, or law abiding is not a bar from being anti-American. You might as well discuss how tall they are.

.Being peaceful, or law abiding is not a bar from being anti-American. You might as well discuss how tall they are.

Obviously.

Good luck.

Bullshit. You are a racist. And me noticing that you are, makes you uncomfortable.

Cop out.

Nope. Just not listening to any silly narratives, regarding what "we or us". Be a man and speak for yourself.

YOU made an issue over me not answering, but if you were paying attention I answered it within the topic. When I stated that I support their protest, I was not going to answer a question from you or anyone else in about "Trump", simply because YOU were trying to manipulate what I was saying to "prove a point".

I could not care less what you or anyone thinks or feels about my belief that the players are not "anti American". There were plenty of other people in this thread who believe that as well. You are welcome to stand on your fake patriot soapbox and attempt to lecture others about being an American. Im just not listening to your closet racist bullshit. If that is your definition of "moral cowardice" you should re enroll in night school and get a GED.

Yes. You ARE a racist. I've seen enough of them in my lifetime to recognize one. Quickly. And no. I'm not left or right leaning, and have no allegiance to either side. So save your "leftie" political B.S. for someone who will engage in it. Racist.

All you are doing, is repeating your bullshit slanderous accusation.

It repeating only bad, when other people do it, you race baiting asshole?

The point remains. When asked to stand to show respect and loyalty to the Flag and the nation it stands for, these kneelers do the opposite.

It is obvious to everyone with a brain, what that means.

Some people choose to lie about it.

Obviously.

Good luck.

Cop out.

All you are doing, is repeating your bullshit slanderous accusation.

It repeating only bad, when other people do it, you race baiting asshole?

The point remains. When asked to stand to show respect and loyalty to the Flag and the nation it stands for, these kneelers do the opposite.

It is obvious to everyone with a brain, what that means.

Some people choose to lie about it.

Well, you have an option, you RACIST ASSHOLE. Stop responding to me.
You have repeatedly stated that I am a liar, so as long as you do, I will continue to refer to you as the RACIST ASSHOLE that you are.

You repeat yourself like a broken record time after time, so that is what you are getting in return.

The POINT that remains is that this is a free country, which means that the citizens of this country are free to protest in a peaceful manner, and if that includes not standing for the anthem, it is what is, and there is no law in existence that revokes citizenship or makes the protestors "Anti American".

Being "asked to stand" is not a "demand to stand". This is not a country under the rule of a dictator.

That's the reality that you're in denial of. And anyone with even HALF a brain can see that. RACIST.

Last edited:
Instead of taking a knee, why don't they all take a piss! Now THAT would be SOMETHING!!!

Forum List

Back