Dolphin's over/under number of wins...

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
With Zach Thomas gone, Jason Taylor soon to be gone, and a quarterback nobody has ever heard of, the Dolphins will be lucky if they win three games this season. The silver lining of course being that this would still be a 200% improvement over last season. :rofl:

I'm in an elimination pool where you pick one winner straight up each week but cannot pick that winner for the rest of the season. Therefore, I try to pick the losers, which you can pick as many times as you want.

I mapped out the season and the Dolphins are one of my loser teams. Oakland and Atlanta are my others.

I think that with Parcels as the GM, they will get better. Parcels's teams have shown remarkable improvement the following year, but that's when he was on the sidelines. I don't think he'll have the same effect with him in the booth.

Three games may be the limit.

I'm not really sure that Jake Delhomme (who???) was supposed to take the Panthers, of all teams, to the Super Bowl a few years ago. Just to put the whole no-namer thing into perspective.

Nothing is written in stone.

• Banned
I'm not really sure that Jake Delhomme (who???) was supposed to take the Panthers, of all teams, to the Super Bowl a few years ago. Just to put the whole no-namer thing into perspective.

Nothing is written in stone.

Wouldn't have happened in the AFC. :eusa_whistle:

Wouldn't have happened in the AFC. :eusa_whistle:

To paraphrase something my 4 year old daughter would most likely say to that: "Probably it WOULD have, probably it WOULDN'T have".

She apparently thinks probably and maybe are the same thing in this context.

• Banned
Can you refresh my memory? What sad sack of a team did Jake and the Panthers beat in the NFC title game that year? Hmmmm? I don't recall? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back