Dollars aren't real

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
They are a fiat currency like all other currencies, their value is determined by the government (and central bank, but I repeat myself). As such, fiat currencies tend to become worthless on a long enough timeline, as all governments engage in permanent deficit spending.

Gold is the only real money in this world.

Don't blame me for the red pill, you came to this forum and read this post.

and silver, too. all different kinds of metals are useful for different kinds of markets. but all that ancient wisdom has been lost to pokemon.

Yep, everyone had to turn in their gold with the Bankruptcy Act of 1933 in exchange for worthless paper via the Federal Reserve bank owned by international bankers.

They are a fiat currency like all other currencies, their value is determined by the government (and central bank, but I repeat myself). As such, fiat currencies tend to become worthless on a long enough timeline, as all governments engage in permanent deficit spending. Gold is the only real money in this world.
By all means feel free to send me yours, then.

Dollars are still the most valuable currency in the world.
Even more than Bitcoins with all the Ransomware success.
:)

So, why should I care? What we have works for me.

Not for much longer and it loses value with every passing year. You know nothing about the unconstitutional central bank, do ya? Well, you are gonna care and you are gonna wish that you knew....

So, why should I care? What we have works for me.

Not for much longer and it loses value with every passing year. You know nothing about the unconstitutional central bank, do ya? Well, you are gonna care and you are gonna wish that you knew....

What looses value, the US$? Versus what, gold in the last 5 years? Oil? The British Pound, Canadian $? Even if you were not 100% wrong on that statement, why does relational volatility worry you?

Where in the Constitution does it forbid the establishment of a central bank? And please dont use the; "it didnt explicitly give congress authority so therefore..." argument. Seems like 98% of what we have was not explicitly noted in the Constitution.

Seems like 98% of what we have was not explicitly noted in the Constitution.

This is true but that does not make it Constitutional. Its always the right time to abide by the central principles of the Constitution if you have the intelligence to respect the principles of the Constitution?

They are a fiat currency like all other currencies, their value is determined by the government (and central bank, but I repeat myself). As such, fiat currencies tend to become worthless on a long enough timeline, as all governments engage in permanent deficit spending.

Well, I bought an Iphone with my fiat currency that has more functionality than a main frame computer did 40 years ago at 1/1000 the size so good things can happen despite a fiat currency. Do you understand?

Money isn't real. It is just a medium of exchange.
Gold is not money it is a scarce comodity with a high market value which can be carried arround easily.
If you were stranded with other people in a desert island gold would be worthless, but it would still be a valid as money, though you could probably use cocoa beans for the same purpose.

Forum List

Back