DOJ Trying To Ignore Laws That Protect Military Vote

Military Votes Slipping Through Cracks, Actually Being Counted

It's generally known that active military personel, isolated as they are from current events and the educational assistance of the mainstream media, are just too ignorant to be trusted with a decision as important as choosing our President - a fact proven by their tendency to overwhelmingly vote Republican. Bush's theft of the elections in both 2000 and 2004, for example, was blamed on the military vote.

WOW, and this is how it starts people. Liberals will lead us to totalitarianism through logic like this.

The very people out there protecting our FREEDOM are "to ignorant to vote"

Yet stupid ass teenagers who vote based on a bumper sticker are fine (because they vote Democrat)

You are a piece of shit sir.

You do know that was satire, correct?
I didn't. However, given the OP, it's an honest mistake.

WOW, and this is how it starts people. Liberals will lead us to totalitarianism through logic like this.

Yet stupid ass teenagers who vote based on a bumper sticker are fine (because they vote Democrat)

No problem. I was just trying to nip an argument over that story in the bud, so to speak.

Military Votes Slipping Through Cracks, Actually Being Counted

It's generally known that active military personel, isolated as they are from current events and the educational assistance of the mainstream media, are just too ignorant to be trusted with a decision as important as choosing our President - a fact proven by their tendency to overwhelmingly vote Republican. Bush's theft of the elections in both 2000 and 2004, for example, was blamed on the military vote.

Yep but satire is based in fact. There are many liberals who actually think that way. Not just about the Military but anyone they deem unfit to vote.

No problem. I was just trying to nip an argument over that story in the bud, so to speak.

129048816475350638.jpg

Yep but satire is based in fact. There are many liberals who actually think that way. Not just about the Military but anyone they deem unfit to vote.

When it comes the millions of people who are either liberal or conservative, "many", proportionally, is still not that much.

I'll admit it, I didn't realize it was supposed to be satire either.

One of the "articles" there is:

No Cabinet Spot for al Zawahri

Al Qaeda's number two, Ayman al Zawahri, released a video today praising Malcolm X, and slamming America as an "criminal imperialist opressor".

I know what you're thinking: he's obviously angling for a spot in President Obama's cabinet. Well, too bad, Big Al, but you blew it with that "House Negro" remark. The Democrat Party does not tolerate such racially divisive language when its directed at anyone but a Black Republican. Perhaps if Zahawri clarifies his remarks and explains that he was actually referring to Condoleeza Rice, there might be a place for him on the pulpit at Obama's church. If he amps up his anti-American rants a little bit, I'm sure he could even get a job teaching at the University of Illinois.

He already attacked the Pentagon once, so that should look good on his resume.

Al Qaeda's number two, Ayman al Zawahri, released a video today praising Malcolm X, and slamming America as an "criminal imperialist opressor".

I know what you're thinking: he's obviously angling for a spot in President Obama's cabinet. Well, too bad, Big Al, but you blew it with that "House Negro" remark. The Democrat Party does not tolerate such racially divisive language when its directed at anyone but a Black Republican. Perhaps if Zahawri clarifies his remarks and explains that he was actually referring to Condoleeza Rice, there might be a place for him on the pulpit at Obama's church. If he amps up his anti-American rants a little bit, I'm sure he could even get a job teaching at the University of Illinois.

LOL - see i didn't look at the rest of the site, I just read the article and went on.

I believe Modbert is referring to the fact that some states, (all blue, btw), are asking for waivers...

Well I just find it ironic considering the numerous complaints, especially on USMB about being able to opt out of "Obamacare".

I could take a great deal of what he said, replace MOVE with the Health Care Bill and it sounds like the exact same thing.

Of course, if Mud thinks the current government is oppressive, then he is a moron. Especially since Obama has been no real different then Dubya, Clinton, Sr Bush, and going back further.

Obama is no different than Dubya, I guess that means that he is oppressive, because I can find plenty of people, liberal and conservative, who thought Dubya was oppressive. I guess the difference is that because he has a D after his name you support his oppression.

LOL - see i didn't look at the rest of the site, I just read the article and went on.

The guy hasn't posted anything new since the 08' election. I miss reading his stuff.

I'm just at a point where I'm sick of hearing hypocrite and racist. I'm sort of ignoring both words now, overused.

As long as I'm ranting, I wish I could bash those who identify themselves with conservatives that are racists, such as that one thread with Tank. Did Stormfront or the Klan close a forum board?

I understand where you're coming from. I'm not saying it's hypocrisy, I'm just merely commenting on how some people like to use the States Rights umbrella to defend things that may not be necessary right. The same umbrella usually used by the Republicans is seemingly used by a Democratic Administration. This was my point earlier about how they really don't change when it comes to the Presidency. That's the irony.

As for the racists, I'm assuming some racist board closed down. If Stormfront closed down, we'd have a lot more racists. However, the new racists are finding some pals with some of the ones already here. Best we can do is use logic against illogical people.

I love to use the state's rights umbrella to argue against things that violate state's rights, I just recognize that the Constitution limits those rights. One of the limits on state's rights is the 14th amendment, which covers the right to vote of all citizens of the United States. I guess that would mean that federal law covering absentee voting for members of the military who are stationed overseas trumps state's rights to wait until it is to late for the military to receive and return absentee ballots before an artificial deadline.

Why do you have a problem with allowing military members to vote?

Forum List

Back