DOJ to Colorado Family: Give Up Your Religion or Your Business

They should do that to Chick-Fil-A, tbh.

Are you REALLY that ignorant? Chick-Fil-A doesn't discriminate against ANYONE, doofus. The whole faux uproar is about Dan Cathy saying that he PERSONALLY believes that marriage is one man, one woman. Nowhere does the company impose that PERSONAL belief on their employees.

Next thing you know you morons will be claiming that it's 'discrimination' because they don't open on Sundays.

You're a fucking idiot.

Are you REALLY that ignorant? Chick-Fil-A doesn't discriminate against ANYONE, doofus. The whole faux uproar is about Dan Cathy saying that he PERSONALLY believes that marriage is one man, one woman. Nowhere does the company impose that PERSONAL belief on their employees.

Next thing you know you morons will be claiming that it's 'discrimination' because they don't open on Sundays.

You're a fucking idiot.

Tell that to Chick-Fil-A's damage control. :thup:

Chick-Fil-A Fails at Damage Control (PHOTOS) | Twirlit

chick-fil-a-facebook-damage-control-600x903.jpg

"Optional" is a matter of perspective, isn't it? I destroyed my left knee slipping on some ice, but the insurance company considered it "elective" surgery and fought me every step of the way. Made me waste about six months on physical therapy that was useless.

It's bad enough we let them screw us around on the basis of greed, but now we are going to throw religious stupidity into the mix?

Doctors define elective surgery as anything that is scheduled in advance because it does not involve an emergency? You knee was elective surgery, if you fought them over the definition you lost.

Actually, the doctors wanted to do the surgery. It was the insurance company and my company that fought me every step of the way.

And oddly, when the recession hit in 2008, the first people they let go? Those of us who had major medical issues in the previous years.

I took the severance package because I already had a new job lined up, but one of the others is suing the crap out of them for age and medical discrimination.

See how that works? Liberty is a beautiful thing

You're a fucking idiot.

Tell that to Chick-Fil-A's damage control. :thup:

Chick-Fil-A Fails at Damage Control (PHOTOS) | Twirlit

So they're VOLUNTARILY recalling toys, big fucking deal. Henson's Muppets wanted out, Chick-Fil-A is helping them out.

Show me where Chick-Fil-A is discriminating against ANYONE in their hiring / benefits, or stuff your Muppet puppet up your duffet.

"Optional" is a matter of perspective, isn't it? I destroyed my left knee slipping on some ice, but the insurance company considered it "elective" surgery and fought me every step of the way. Made me waste about six months on physical therapy that was useless.

It's bad enough we let them screw us around on the basis of greed, but now we are going to throw religious stupidity into the mix?

Doctors define elective surgery as anything that is scheduled in advance because it does not involve an emergency? You knee was elective surgery, if you fought them over the definition you lost.

Actually, the doctors wanted to do the surgery. It was the insurance company and my company that fought me every step of the way.

And oddly, when the recession hit in 2008, the first people they let go? Those of us who had major medical issues in the previous years.

I took the severance package because I already had a new job lined up, but one of the others is suing the crap out of them for age and medical discrimination.

According to Obama doctors like to do unnecessary surgery, they are a bunch of greedy people who cut off people's legs for a buck. That does not change the fact that the surgery was elective.

See how that works? Liberty is a beautiful thing

No, liberty would be if I was in as strong as a position as they were. I took the least bad of all bad options, because I had the skills, experience and talents to make the best of their bad behavior.

It doesn't excuse the bad behavior.

A nation of moral paragons wouldn't need a government. We aren't there yet.

According to Obama doctors like to do unnecessary surgery, they are a bunch of greedy people who cut off people's legs for a buck. That does not change the fact that the surgery was elective.

You are like a stupid person, aren't you?

It was my leg, I could tell the PT wasn't working for shit, and the surgery corrected the problem right away.

Forum List

Back