Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
We all have Civil Rights, not just women and minorities:

Probe in New Black Panther case

Probe in New Black Panther case
By Jerry Markon
Tuesday, September 14, 2010; A4

The Justice Department's internal watchdog is investigating allegations that its civil rights division enforced voting laws in a racially discriminatory manner, officials said Monday.

The review by Inspector General Glenn A. Fine is an outgrowth of the political controversy over a 2008 voter intimidation case against members of the New Black Panther Party. Some conservative lawyers, politicians and commentators have said that the civil rights division improperly narrowed that case, part of their broader allegations that the Obama Justice Department has failed to protect the civil rights of white voters.

The department's Office of Professional Responsibility is looking into the matter, and two Republican congressmen, Frank R. Wolf (Va.) and Lamar Smith (Tex.) asked Fine to also investigate the department's handling of the case, according to letters the congressmen sent Fine over the summer.

Fine, in a letter Monday to the congressmen, wrote that his office will not investigate the New Black Panther case specifically but is initiating a broader review of how the Justice Department enforces voting rights laws.

The letter, released by both congressional offices, said the review will focus on what types of cases the civil rights division's voting section brings and whether it enforces the law "in a non-discriminatory manner."...

I watched Megyn Kelly after she interviewed Adams, and she seemed to think that there were much bigger issues than the Panther case going on at the DOJ. Those videos just opened a big can of worms. I'll be interested to see where this goes. Apparently something fishy is also going on with military voting.

I watched Megyn Kelly after she interviewed Adams, and she seemed to think that there were much bigger issues than the Panther case going on at the DOJ. Those videos just opened a big can of worms. I'll be interested to see where this goes. Apparently something fishy is also going on with military voting.

The military voting is one thing. So is motor voter non-enforcement of all rules. There are more...

It's long: Pajamas Media

and about motor voter:

Who Will Investigate the Investigators? - WSJ.com

JULY 8, 2010
Who Will Investigate the Investigators?
Another voter fraud scandal involving the Justice Department.By JOHN FUND

J. Christian Adams,, a former career Justice Department lawyer who resigned recently to protest political interference in cases he worked on, made some news yesterday in testimony before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.

As expected, he claimed that Associate Attorney General Thomas Perrelli, an Obama appointee, overruled a unanimous recommendation by six career Justice attorneys for continued prosecution of members of the New Black Panther Party on charges of voter intimidation in an incident I detailed here yesterday. But Mr. Adams leveled an even more explosive charge beyond the Panther case. He testified that last year Deputy Assistant Attorney General Julie Fernandes made a jaw-dropping announcement to attorneys in Justice's Voting Rights section. She said she would not support any enforcement of a key section of the federal "Motor Voter" law -- Section 8, which requires states to periodically purge their voter rolls of dead people, felons, illegal voters and those who have moved out of state.

According to Mr. Adams, Justice lawyers were told by Ms. Fernandes: "We're not interested in those kind of cases. What do they have to do with helping increase minority access and turnout? We want to increase access to the ballot, not limit it."

If true, Ms. Fernandes was endorsing a policy of ignoring federal law and encouraging potential voter fraud. Ms. Fernandes was unavailable for comment yesterday, but the Justice Department has issued a statement accusing Mr. Adams of "distorting facts" in general and having a political agenda...

My my. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

It never ceases to amaze me when people in politics accuse others in politics of having a "political agenda". Without an "agenda" people would not demand investigations and file lawsuits. They would sit at home and whine about it on the internet. lol

Indeed. Will be interesting to see if Truthmattersnot notices the corruption of the left? :cool:

Frankly, I think Holder himself should be investigated. He's probably the most dishonest and corrupt Attorney General this country has ever had.

Indeed. Will be interesting to see if Truthmattersnot notices the corruption of the left? :cool:

It's not deemed corruption if it's an attempt to bring Social Justice and Collective Salvation into our lives. (Fancy words for discrimination)

We've seen the advent of the Borg State and it mainly consists of institutionalized favoritism for minorities and outright slander of anyone who doesn't go along with it.

Last edited:
So, let me get this straight: The DOJ not only refuses to prosecute blatant voter intimidation with free elections and inalienable rights being founding principles of our country, but the DOJ will go after rednecks who kill a few extra deer?

Feds target 60 hunters in Kansas hunting probe

By ROXANA HEGEMAN, Associated Press Writer 12 hours, 25 minutes ago

WICHITA, Kan. (AP)—The Justice Department is targeting more than 60 hunters across the nation for allegedly poaching deer during guided hunts at Camp Lone Star in Kansas, a court document shows.
“The state of Kansas has paid out over $100,000 to independent contractors to thin the Kansas deer herd for management purposes,” Kerns said in an e-mail. “And now our tax money is being spent making federal cases out of alleged rednecks who supposedly harvest an extra deer.”
Feds target 60 hunters in Kansas hunting probe - Yahoo! Sports

Gotta question those priorities, or maybe they really prefer employing retards at the DOJ.

Last edited:
And lest we not forget the great "Kindle Controversy" which has been tearing this great country apart.

Did you know the Justice Department threatened several universities with legal action because they took part in an experimental program to allow students to use the Amazon Kindle for textbooks?

Last year, the schools -- among them Princeton, Arizona State and Case Western Reserve -- wanted to know if e-book readers would be more convenient and less costly than traditional textbooks. The environmentally conscious educators also wanted to reduce the huge amount of paper students use to print files from their laptops.

It seemed like a promising idea until the universities got a letter from the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, now under an aggressive new chief, Thomas Perez, telling them they were under investigation for possible violations of the Americans With Disabilities Act.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Why did feds claim Kindle violates civil rights? | Washington Examiner

So, let me get this straight: The DOJ not only refuses to prosecute blatant voter intimidation with free elections and inalienable rights being founding principles of our country, but the DOJ will go after rednecks who kill a few extra deer?

Feds target 60 hunters in Kansas hunting probe

By ROXANA HEGEMAN, Associated Press Writer 12 hours, 25 minutes ago

WICHITA, Kan. (AP)—The Justice Department is targeting more than 60 hunters across the nation for allegedly poaching deer during guided hunts at Camp Lone Star in Kansas, a court document shows.
“The state of Kansas has paid out over $100,000 to independent contractors to thin the Kansas deer herd for management purposes,” Kerns said in an e-mail. “And now our tax money is being spent making federal cases out of alleged rednecks who supposedly harvest an extra deer.”
Feds target 60 hunters in Kansas hunting probe - Yahoo! Sports

Gotta question those priorities, or maybe they really prefer employing retards at the DOJ.

The DOJ isn't about the rule of law anymore. They sue Arizona for enforcing federal immigration laws and then ignore an obvious case of voter intimidation.

Both are cases of the DOJ playing favorites with minorities over whites.

This is something they cannot deny anymore.

The ACLU runs the Department of Justice now.

Last edited:
I wonder why Bush refused to prosecute these men?

He had all of November, all of December and most of January....and he just let the matter drop

Why are we bringing it up two years later? Oh yea.....elections coming up

Last edited:

He had all of November, all of December and most of January....and he just let the matter drop

Has to do less with New Black Panthers than overall civil rights enforcement.

Why did Bush refuse to prosecute?

Is he a Black Panther and nobody knows about it? Were they planted by the Bush administration?

What did Bush know? When did he know it?

Why did Bush refuse to prosecute?

Is he a Black Panther and nobody knows about it? Were they planted by the Bush administration?

What did Bush know? When did he know it?

:lol::lol::lol:

If mantra posting floats yer boat, have at it.

The DOJ did. And, once Holder got in, the case was dropped.

You really should check details before posting. Just sayin'.

A conservative dismisses right-wing Black Panther 'fantasies' - POLITICO.com Print View

This doesn’t have to do with the Black Panthers; this has to do with their fantasies about how they could use this issue to topple the [Obama] administration,” said Thernstrom, who said members of the commission voiced their political aims “in the initial discussions” of the Panther case last year.

“My fellow conservatives on the commission had this wild notion they could bring Eric Holder down and really damage the president

Three Republican poll monitors filed complaints of intimidation — itself a federal crime — but no voters attested to being turned away. The Justice Department, while Bush was still president, investigated the incident and later, after Obama took office, decided that "the facts and the law did not support pursuing" the claims against the party and against a second, unarmed man, Justice spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler said.

Last edited:

The military voting is one thing. So is motor voter non-enforcement of all rules. There are more...

and about motor voter:

JULY 8, 2010

J. Christian Adams,, a former career Justice Department lawyer who resigned recently to protest political interference in cases he worked on, made some news yesterday in testimony before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.

As expected, he claimed that Associate Attorney General Thomas Perrelli, an Obama appointee, overruled a unanimous recommendation by six career Justice attorneys for continued prosecution of members of the New Black Panther Party on charges of voter intimidation in an incident I detailed here yesterday. But Mr. Adams leveled an even more explosive charge beyond the Panther case. He testified that last year Deputy Assistant Attorney General Julie Fernandes made a jaw-dropping announcement to attorneys in Justice's Voting Rights section. She said she would not support any enforcement of a key section of the federal "Motor Voter" law -- Section 8, which requires states to periodically purge their voter rolls of dead people, felons, illegal voters and those who have moved out of state.

According to Mr. Adams, Justice lawyers were told by Ms. Fernandes: "We're not interested in those kind of cases. What do they have to do with helping increase minority access and turnout? We want to increase access to the ballot, not limit it."

If true, Ms. Fernandes was endorsing a policy of ignoring federal law and encouraging potential voter fraud. Ms. Fernandes was unavailable for comment yesterday, but the Justice Department has issued a statement accusing Mr. Adams of "distorting facts" in general and having a political agenda...

The DJ is corrupt & Holder & the rest of those gangsters should be thrown out on their ear. Anyone who cannot prosecute War Crimes against the Bush Administration is a traitor to America, plain and simple. These lil cases of injustice are just ice cubes floating around the ice berg.

and about motor voter:

JULY 8, 2010

The DJ is corrupt & Holder & the rest of those gangsters should be thrown out on their ear. Anyone who cannot prosecute War Crimes against the Bush Administration is a traitor to America, plain and simple. These lil cases of injustice are just ice cubes floating around the ice berg.
:cuckoo:

Are you winding the coat hanger in your skull from that failed abortion? If you have something to say, say it. Murdering innocent civilians is a international & national crime. And murder, torture & rape of women & children has no statute of limitations. Rape might, but not murder or torture.

Forum List

Back