DOJ scandal about to break wide open

most of the moonbat left think that just because a democrat wins(if he does) that somehow they will get their fantasy wet dream of jail time just because they dont like them

Let's put it this way - if he got time just because there was a Democrat administration and not because of an impartial investigation and trial that would be a bad thing. But that's stating the obvious I know.

Anyway, until there's cause for investigation I'll put it aside. It seems to me that if Obama does win then the new administration would need to make some very important decisions about what it does in terms of the previous eight years. It's glaringly obvious that there would need to be evidence of the most gross criminal behaviour for an investigation to be launched or it would look like getting even time and that would be a terrible start to a new administration that wants to close the door on what happened before.

On the other hand, if there is evidence of gross criminal behaviour then it would have to investigate and take proper action just to send a message that it will not be tolerated.

You know, ten, fifteeen, twenty, thirty years ago I would have been stunned if anyone had said to me that in US politics at the highest level there was the suggestion of criminality. Call me naieve but I'm fair dinkum about that.

But anyway, we'll see what transpires.

Let's put it this way - if he got time just because there was a Democrat administration and not because of an impartial investigation and trial that would be a bad thing. But that's stating the obvious I know.

Anyway, until there's cause for investigation I'll put it aside. It seems to me that if Obama does win then the new administration would need to make some very important decisions about what it does in terms of the previous eight years. It's glaringly obvious that there would need to be evidence of the most gross criminal behaviour for an investigation to be launched or it would look like getting even time and that would be a terrible start to a new administration that wants to close the door on what happened before.

On the other hand, if there is evidence of gross criminal behaviour then it would have to investigate and take proper action just to send a message that it will not be tolerated.

You know, ten, fifteeen, twenty, thirty years ago I would have been stunned if anyone had said to me that in US politics at the highest level there was the suggestion of criminality. Call me naieve but I'm fair dinkum about that.

But anyway, we'll see what transpires.
it would also open him up for investigations and endless trials if he sets the precident of going after previous administrations

that would also be very bad for the country

it would also open him up for investigations and endless trials if he sets the precident of going after previous administrations

that would also be very bad for the country

True on both points so it would have to be the most serious of criminal allegations that would be pursued.

Maybe a purging of the collective political soul and a start over is best.

But then I have always found it hard to bear a grudge so what would I know?

I will be interested in watching this latest investigation progress.

Sadly, it appears that no crimes done by the executive branch are ever punishished anymore.

I expect the same lack of outcome with this one, too.

We are a nation of far too many laws for the average citizen, but our master class tends to get away with murder.

Has anyone heard anything about anyone involved in lying about the risk of those real estate bonds? ARe there any indictments being drafted to go after those people?

No, right?

Now think about that for a moment, folks.

In terms of negative outcomes, that crime, no let's be honest, that conspiracy to commit massive fraud is likely one of the worst crimes that's happened to the people of this nation in many a year.

Where's the press? Are they screaming for the heads of those who set out to defraud the bond holders?

No.

Why not?

Look at who those conspirators are. What class do they belong to?

Their CRIMES going to cost this nation over a trillion dollars and nobody is even talking about going after these guys.

Liberty and justice for all, my ass!

Last edited:
I will be interested in watching this latest investigation progress.

Sadly, it appears that no crimes done by the executive branch are ever punishished anymore.

I expect the same lack of outcome with this one, too.

We are a nation of far too many laws for the average citizen, but our master class tends to get away with murder.

Has anyone heard anything about anyone involved in lying about the risk of those real estate bonds? ARe there any indictments being drafted to go after those people?

No, right?

Now think about that for a moment, folks.

In terms of negative outcomes, that crime, no let's be honest, that conspiracy to commit massive fraud is likely one of the worst crimes that's happened to the people of this nation in many a year.

Where's the press? Are they screaming for the heads of those who set out to defraud the bond holders?

No.

Why not?

Look at who those conspirators are. What class do they belong to?

Their CRIMES going to cost this nation over a trillion dollars and nobody is even talking about going after these guys.

Liberty and justice for all, my ass!

That would require the liberal press to admit Liberals had a big hand in it. Never gonna happen. Liberals NEVER EVER admit to mistakes or punish their own. NOT ever. Ohh if the mob gets restive they will force someone out but only if forced to.

Remind me about a certain Democrat in the House from NO? Caught red handed with 90k of the 100k he just extorted ON TAPE from Government operatives. Pelosi even wanted to PROMOTE his ass when the Dems took over the House.

That would require the liberal press to admit Liberals had a big hand in it. Never gonna happen. Liberals NEVER EVER admit to mistakes or punish their own. NOT ever. Ohh if the mob gets restive they will force someone out but only if forced to.

Remind me about a certain Democrat in the House from NO? Caught red handed with 90k of the 100k he just extorted ON TAPE from Government operatives. Pelosi even wanted to PROMOTE his ass when the Dems took over the House.

You really think the pass on these crimes is about liberals and conservatives, Gunny?

Then you really don't understand what I'm talking about.

And since you and people like you still think this problem is about liberals and conservatives, these problems will continue to manifest, too.

These people LIED, Gunny.

They understated risks so that those bond COULD BE SOLD.

Had they not done so, all the liberals and all the conservatives in the world wouldn't have made one damned bit of difference, this disaster could NOT have happened.

Their job was to inform the market and they lied to the market.

Whether or not the people running Moody's (and the other ratings companies involved with this) are Republicans or Democrats is entirely irrelevant.

You really think the pass on these crimes is about liberals and conservatives, Gunny?

Then you really don't understand what I'm talking about.

And since you and people like you still think this problem is about liberals and conservatives, these problems will continue to manifest, too.

These people LIED, Gunny.

They understated risks so that those bond COULD BE SOLD.

Had they not done so, all the liberals and all the conservatives in the world wouldn't have made one damned bit of difference, this disaster could NOT have happened.

Their job was to inform the market and they lied to the market.

Whether or not the people running Moody's (and the other ratings companies involved with this) are Republicans or Democrats is entirely irrelevant.

Just in case you missed it, you're not talking to Gunny..

Just in case you missed it, you're not talking to Gunny..

Obviously I should have taken greater care to address RGS as such

The unfortune fact that they both shared the same rank often means I call both of them Gunny.

The unfortune fact that they both shared the same rank often means I call both of them Gunny.

They also act exactly alike.

They never post facts, just insults.

I guess it's a military thing. Don't think, just attack your "enemy."

Nothing unfortunate about it at all. Like everything else in the military I did, I earned my rank. I was a GySgt with less then 11 years service I might add.

If we do not prosicute the people who broke our laws in the highest offices of our government then those people will continue to have influence on the next generation of Republicans. They need to be hauled out Tried fairly convicted if guilty and thrown the hell in prison.

IT WILL SAVE THIS COUNTRY!

We will then have people who know their asses are on the line if they cheat the American people of the government they voted for.

No more pandering to past politicains who in the name of not hurting the country they are allowed to walk away scott free to leave a nicely paved path for the next load of criminals to say "hey if you steal and cheat while in office you get a free pass".

Forum List

Back