DOJ Releases 400-Plus Pages of Lynch-Clinton Meeting Emails – After FBI Said No Records Existed

The vast majority of Democrat politicians belong in prison. Some of them belong in Guantanamo Bay.

Hope there's some room left over for some RINOs.

cb071917dAPR20170720124537.jpg

I is old-----not a whole lot of black kids in my freshman years------but lots of pale faces
falling into sociology and psychology and OUT of pre-med and chemistry and
ASTRO PHYSICS. Affirmative action had JUST STARTED -----its effects were yet to
HAPPEN in enlarging the black population------I have no idea what it did to the
psych and soc. departments
Psych and soc departments pretty much didn't exist until affirmative action.
Both are fake *science*. You have to have some fake science in there if you are going to promote racism in the colleges. That's the only way the public will support it.

your statement is ENTIRELY wrong-------Sociology was a department and a major
and Psychology was a major-------when I first entered college which was at a time
when affirmative action had not even taken hold yet ------the idea EXISTED but was just
being batted about. It boggles my mind that you claim that Sociology was not a
University Department and major until ---I assume you mean---blacks entered college.
I do not believe that you do not know-----you just CHOSE to lie. It is not clear to me what
you call "science" Did you pass high school geometry? I got thru state school with a scholarship and by tutoring people like you. Have you ever heard of people like -- -----JEAN PIAGET? want to call him "not a scientist"

I rest my case.

Remember, dean just told us she *studied* engineering.
She couldn't hack real academics, probably because she's stupid and mentally ill, and so she entered into sociology and probably dabbled in psych. Possibly as a *volunteer* directed to them as part of some study of generational welfare families. Because those programs embrace dumb, crazy people and give them degrees.

Though I doubt she got a degree in those fields, either.

"real academics"? --------there are lots of people in the REAL academics of sociology and psychology----
-----its just that lots of people have Math-o-phobia
Do you draw ssi for your "math-o-phobia"?

I do not have math-o-phobia----I aced calculus

Psych and soc departments pretty much didn't exist until affirmative action.
Both are fake *science*. You have to have some fake science in there if you are going to promote racism in the colleges. That's the only way the public will support it.

and Psychology was a major-------when I first entered college which was at a time
when affirmative action had not even taken hold yet ------the idea EXISTED but was just
University Department and major until ---I assume you mean---blacks entered college.
I do not believe that you do not know-----you just CHOSE to lie. It is not clear to me what
you call "science" Did you pass high school geometry? I got thru state school with a scholarship and by tutoring people like you. Have you ever heard of people like -- -----JEAN PIAGET? want to call him "not a scientist"

I rest my case.

She couldn't hack real academics, probably because she's stupid and mentally ill, and so she entered into sociology and probably dabbled in psych. Possibly as a *volunteer* directed to them as part of some study of generational welfare families. Because those programs embrace dumb, crazy people and give them degrees.

"real academics"? --------there are lots of people in the REAL academics of sociology and psychology----

whoops my bad I thought you were dean

I rest my case.

whoops my bad I thought you were dean

who da hell is dean? -------just "dean" ? I do not remember such a SN ----- is dean
matho-phobic? lots of people are

Everybody has meetings.

dead-horse.gif~c200
Naturally, it doesn't bother you at all that the FBI lied about the existence of the records. Had the Trump administration lied about records existing, you would be on here screeching about the GOP and Republicans 24/7, wetting yourself in indignation. But we knew that.

The Clinton scandal continues to unravel. Comey is further exposed as a liar who covered up for Clinton.

The Department of Justice on Friday released 413 pages of emails related to a controversial private meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch during the FBI’s investigation into then-presidential-candidate Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi emails. The FBI said earlier such records did not exist.

This discharge of information is the result of a lawsuit filed against the DOJ by the American Council for Law and Justice (ACLJ) in November 2016.

The newly-released emails mostly include DOJ officials’ conversations with reporters, who were seeking comment on the meeting between Lynch and the former president on an airport tarmac in Phoenix, Ariz. in June 2016.

The encounter raised concerns about the impartiality of the DOJ’s investigation into the Hillary Clinton episode, and became a significant issue in the presidential campaign.

The ACLJ notes that under the leadership of then-Director James Comey the FBI had originally denied the existence of such records.
I would like to see the source of the claim that it was claimed these specific records do not exist. Unsurprisingly, the hyper partisan ACLJ provides no such source on its website .

The Clinton scandal continues to unravel. Comey is further exposed as a liar who covered up for Clinton.

The Department of Justice on Friday released 413 pages of emails related to a controversial private meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch during the FBI’s investigation into then-presidential-candidate Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi emails. The FBI said earlier such records did not exist.

This discharge of information is the result of a lawsuit filed against the DOJ by the American Council for Law and Justice (ACLJ) in November 2016.

The newly-released emails mostly include DOJ officials’ conversations with reporters, who were seeking comment on the meeting between Lynch and the former president on an airport tarmac in Phoenix, Ariz. in June 2016.

The encounter raised concerns about the impartiality of the DOJ’s investigation into the Hillary Clinton episode, and became a significant issue in the presidential campaign.

The ACLJ notes that under the leadership of then-Director James Comey the FBI had originally denied the existence of such records.

Do you have any links that provide a neutral or even less far right news sources, I couldn't find any?
except your Right News Right Now...lol..

I would even take a Right News Maybe Later

Right News in a few Minutes
Left News Right Now
Right News Left Now
News Right Now

I would even take a ....

Now or Later

crazy_pilot.gif

If Fox News told you a tornado was in your area would you deny it because of the source?

Sources are irrelevant if the content is correct. You may not like their spin but that is irrelevant to the actual content.

Forum List

Back