DOJ investigating Penn. voter ID law

Those were some of the dumbest fucking comics I have ever seen. But leave it to morons who think its racist to enforce id laws......

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh......I think you were struggling to come-up with.....CREATE ID laws.....as, the present ones were (obviously) working, just fine.

I guess White Trash have gotta do, what they've gotta do.

They don't seem the type that wins much of anything.....

trash5.jpg

WhiteTrash.jpg

.....very-often.​

let's see...two black panthers.....vs....this shit. Don't get me wrong...all of it is bad, wrong and should be weeded out. But why is it that Conservatives continually bleat about those two guys... but apparently don't give a shit about these incidents of voter intimidation....

Dems charge GOP voter intimidation - Pittsburg, KS - Morning Sun

http:// http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/10/the_texas_democratic_party_expanded.php
Voter Intimidation At McDonald's: Employees Told That, Unless Republicans Win, They Won't Get Raises Or Benefits

Your first link says NOTHING about the GOP doing ANYTHING. They've had 2 years to investigate the baseless claims of the Kansas Dems and have yet to tie these robo-calls to the GOP.

The second link is another 2010 investigation that has gone NOWHERE.

The last link shows a misguided attempt by a McDonalds franchisee to influence his employees votes. It has nothing to do with McDonalds Corporate.

THINK YOU CAN PROVIDE SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE CONCRETE?

Or STFU, your choice...

The voter ID issue is a loser for progressives. If you look at polling approximately 75% of the country thinks that having to show valid ID in order to vote is just plain common sense. Obama and his people will make full use of the Holder run DOJ to do all they can to get THEIR base to the polls...including the ones that are too lazy and too stupid to get themselves an ID.

The voter ID issue is a loser for progressives. If you look at polling approximately 75% of the country thinks that having to show valid ID in order to vote is just plain common sense.
handjob.gif

These would be the same people who fell for.....tax-cuts increase revenue.​

Who investigates the investigator? We must be the laughing stock of the world when the Attorney General is accused of contempt of congress for refusing to hand over documents related to the illegal shipment of 3,000 weapons to Mexico resulting in the manslaughter of perhaps hundreds of Mex citizens and a US Border Patrol officer. Now the same "justice" dept is expending all it's resources in a law suit challenging a voter I.D. law that has been upheld by a federal judge.

Of course he refuses to hand over documents because it would implicate that hundreds were involved and many members of the Obama administration would go to prison on charges of facilitation of murder...

Hell, if I was the county prosecutor where the murder occurred I would charge Holder himself with facilitation of murder or at least obstruction of justice...

I mean he is only hindering information related to a homicide....

Not only that but a high ranking drug cartel member in US custody claims the US government provided his cartel with the fast and furious weapons and security to smuggle drugs in exchange for information on rival cartels...... If that is true then the whole fucking administration will go down....

Fucking racist republicans just want to make sure the 106 percent voter turnout does not happen again in Philadelphia.......

That racist Afro Holder should resign, if for no other reason that he doesn't have the confidence of the American people.

Forum List

Back