DOJ, FBI Ignores Presidential Order - Obstruction of Justice

Constitutional crises....
Release the fucken documents!!!!!!!

^^^This^^^

And because it's a constitutional crisis, we will have them. Probably on Monday.

What constitutional crisis?

Be specific.

The FBI and DOJ defying a Presidential order ya dumbfuck!!!!

Says who?

Not the President. Let me guess......you pretending to be Trump?

Why do I bother with you dumb fucks......

A lot of people don't understand the constitutional role of government anymore. Take it easy on em. Heh heh.

And who says that the FBI and DOJ defied a presidential order?

Oh holy shit!!
Are you a fucken idiot? They came right out and said they're going to defy his orders.
Do ya need a link since you're so fucken stupid?

No they didn't.

Nor has Trump claimed that anyone disobyed his order. So I ask again, who says that the FBI and DOJ defied a presidential order?

There's you citing yourself. And who?

Constitutional crises....
Release the fucken documents!!!!!!!

^^^This^^^

And because it's a constitutional crisis, we will have them. Probably on Monday.

Be specific.

Says who?

Laughing......even Trump isn't making the claim that the FBI and DOJ are defying a presidential order.

You are. Citing your imagination.

Does anyone remember Senator Frank Church? He was the Democrat Senator from Idaho. He served from 1957 through 1981. He headed the Church Committee. What that committee did was investigate abuses within the United States Intelligence Community.

Anyway. What Frank said was this. And it rings true here, since what is surely contained in those documents is predictable. Though, the severity and characters remain unknown. What he had said was that “If this government ever became a tyranny...the technological capacity that the intelligence community has given the government could enable it to impose total tyranny, and there would be no way to fight back, because the most careful effort to combine together in resistance to the government, no matter how privately it was done, is within the reach of the government to know.”

The Senator from Idaho was, in my view, a man ahead of his time. In that regard, anyway.

Does anyone remember Senator Frank Church? He was the Democrat Senator from Idaho. He served from 1957 through 1981. He headed the Church Committee. What that committee did was investigate abuses within the United States Intelligence Community.

Anyway. What Frank said was this. And it rings true here, since what is surely contained in those documents is predictable. Though, the severity and characters remain unknown. What he had said was that “If this government ever became a tyranny...the technological capacity that the intelligence community has given the government could enable it to impose total tyranny, and there would be no way to fight back, because the most careful effort to combine together in resistance to the government, no matter how privately it was done, is within the reach of the government to know.”

The Senator from Idaho was, in my view, a man ahead of his time.

Or.....Trump is trying to discredit an investigation into himself after trying to shut that investigation down.

Occam's Razor tears your conspiracy to tatters.

^^^This^^^

Be specific.

Says who?

Laughing......even Trump isn't making the claim that the FBI and DOJ are defying a presidential order.

What a pathetic dumbass.....
FBI and DOJ defy Trump - Google Search

Recall that Obama spent over 100 billion dollars in evesdropping technology, both in space and on the ground. Including that million square foot surveillance warehouse in Utah. Notwithstanding undersea tapping of communications cables.

Consider that Trump has exposed the NSA and FBI corruption a blessing. Because the tables for tyranny are set. And these intelligence agencies have now weaponized democracy here at home, much as they have in so many foreign nations abroad, for so many decades.

Be specific.

Says who?

Trump has said that HE decided to listen to key allies.

You're arguing that Trump is lying about his own decision? Because Trump isn't backing any of your claims that the FBI and DOJ are defying a presidential order.

Recall that Obama spent over 100 billion dollars in evesdropping technology, both in space and on the ground. Including that million square foot surveillance warehouse in Utah. Notwithstanding undersea tapping of communications cables.

Consider that Trump has exposed the NSA and FBI corruption a blessing. Because the tables for tyranny are set. And these intelligence agencies have now weaponized democracy here at home, much as they have in so many foreign nations abroad, for so many decades.

Trump has exposed what NSA and FBI corruption?

Says who?

You're arguing that Trump is lying about his own decision? Because Trump isn't backing any of your claims that the FBI and DOJ are defying a presidential order.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown and your breath stinks...

Says who?

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown and your breath stinks...

You're the one ignoring Trump on his own reasoning.

I met with the DOJ concerning the declassification of various UNREDACTED documents. They agreed to release them but stated that so doing may have a perceived negative impact on the Russia probe. Also, key Allies’ called to ask not to release. Therefore, the Inspector General has been asked to review these documents on an expedited basis. I believe he will move quickly on this (and hopefully other things which he is looking at). In the end I can always declassify if it proves necessary. Speed is very important to me - and everyone!

Donald J. Trump

So is Trump lying? Or do you just not have a clue what you're talking about?

Forum List

Back