DOJ FAILS AGAIN! Clemens cleared of BS Charges

Nobody is saying that...Get a grip.

Steroids are fine with Clemons, and he doesn't have young fans? UNLIKELY. Were he a crackhead, I doubt there would be applause at his acquittal.
No, they're not fine...But it's also none of congress' business, especially in light of the fact that juicing wasn't even against MLB rules.

Get....a....grip

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that recreational steroid use is a criminal offense?

Steroids are fine with Clemons, and he doesn't have young fans? UNLIKELY. Were he a crackhead, I doubt there would be applause at his acquittal.
No, they're not fine...But it's also none of congress' business, especially in light of the fact that juicing wasn't even against MLB rules.

Get....a....grip

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that recreational steroid use is a criminal offense?
So is smoking dope.

Did Manny Ramirez get dragged before Henry "Snorkel Nose" Waxman?

Not comparable. You didn't have a culture where MLB basically encourage players to smoke pot.

And was the anti-Semitism really necessary? (And yeah, going "hey, look at the Jew with the big nose" is anti-Semitic).

I was taking the more generic position of whether you agree with drugs in sport.

I am against taking self-destructive drugs like steroids, but isnt this a matter best left to the sport to fix? Why is it a federal matter? And why is the DOJ wasting so much tax payer money when more important things are on hold?

Why are cocaine, heroin, and LSD covered by federal laws?

I give up...why?

Not comparable. You didn't have a culture where MLB basically encourage players to smoke pot.

And was the anti-Semitism really necessary? (And yeah, going "hey, look at the Jew with the big nose" is anti-Semitic).

Bullshit.

I didnt even know Waxman was Jewish till yo brought it up.

And just because he is Jewish doesnt mean he doesnt have an ugly ass nose just like a lot of gentiles do.

I'm not answering diddly-shit, as the two situations aren't comparable, shameless hack dicknose.

You're a pussy.

Blowjobs aren't illegal. PE drugs weren't illegal in baseball. But you wingnuts argue that it wasn't about the blowjob, it was about the perjury.

So why isn't this about the perjury, dumbass?

Nobody is saying that...Get a grip.

Get....a....grip

Where do you think MLB got their anti-trust exemption - Sears?

I'm not answering diddly-shit, as the two situations aren't comparable, shameless hack dicknose.

You're a pussy.

Blowjobs aren't illegal. PE drugs weren't illegal in baseball. But you wingnuts argue that it wasn't about the blowjob, it was about the perjury.

You're a dick and a shameless hack.

Clemens did his own lying....Who did he try to get to lie for him, at their own peril?...Who was his Linda Tripp?

You tell us? Should Holder be held accountable for lying to Congress? Or is THAT different?
Who says he's lied to Congress?

E-mails that prove he knew and was briefed on Fast and Furious long before he admits to knowing to Congress.

Stop listening to the wingnut echo chamber.

A quick Google search of emails prove that holder knew about fast and furious:

https://www.google.com/#q=emails+pr...f.,cf.osb&fp=2339e2fedf4ef83&biw=1138&bih=561

All wingnut propaganda sites: FOX, newsbusters, Wash. Times, Daily Caller, etc.

All parroting each other. None with any proof.

Get....a....grip

Because he's a wingnut, uncomfortable with anything that conflicts with his fringe worldview.

Bullshit.

I didnt even know Waxman was Jewish till yo brought it up.

And just because he is Jewish doesnt mean he doesnt have an ugly ass nose just like a lot of gentiles do.
Liar.

You're a pussy.

You're a dick and a shameless hack.

Clemens did his own lying....Who did he try to get to lie for him, at their own peril?...Who was his Linda Tripp?
Why is lying to Congress OK for Clemons, but lying to a special prosecutor not OK for Clinton?

Muster some integrity, asshole.

Forum List

Back