DOJ Doesn’t Comply - Hapless House Struggling to Figure Out What to do Next

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Anyone surprised that Rosenstein and his cronies didn’t come up with what the House committee asked for? Not me. Now the question is just what is/can the House going to do about it?

A “sense of Congress” resolution?

Oh yeah, that should scare them witless.

IMHO the only thing they should do is go to a federal judge and get him/her to order compliance with the request. Failure to do so could lead to criminal charges.

Of course, the solution is quite simple. AG Session should get off his duff and order compliance with the request or take punitive action against those who fail to comply. If he won’t do it, the guy with the ultimate authority should do so – President Trump.

More @ Meadows: 'Floor Action' Is Next, After FBI Refuses Document Request

Not surprised at all... As long as the FBI's corrupt confidantes do not have to worry about repercussions they will keeps their lips locked like they are on a frozen flag pole...
This has to be presented to a Grand Jury...

Anyone surprised that Rosenstein and his cronies didn’t come up with what the House committee asked for? Not me. Now the question is just what is/can the House going to do about it?

IMHO the only thing they should do is go to a federal judge and get him/her to order compliance with the request. Failure to do so could lead to criminal charges.

Of course, the solution is quite simple. AG Session should get off his duff and order compliance with the request or take punitive action against those who fail to comply. If he won’t do it, the guy with the ultimate authority should do so – President Trump.

It comes to mind that Mis, Mal, Nonfeasance would be leveled at the employees that do not conform to the orders from the House. Jail time next. Impeached is also allowed.

I watched part of those hearings and I believe 800,000 pages were released last weekend. So what dumb ass in congress is going to read them once they get them?

I watched part of those hearings and I believe 800,000 pages were released last weekend. So what dumb ass in congress is going to read them once they get them?

the one with the strongest lips

Can trumpanzee congresscritters even read?

Because in your world there ARE men that are above the law.

You need to find a good condo in North Korea, we don't play that shit in America.

It comes to mind that Mis, Mal, Nonfeasance would be leveled at the employees that do not conform to the orders from the House. Jail time next. Impeached is also allowed.
I don't think the DOJ response is going to be forgotten in the future it made the committee look like a bunch of powerless jerks. That is bad in DC they don't forget they get even.

I flat out do not understand this. A GOP House, a GOP President who BTW is responsible for the fucking DOJ, I don't get it. Why the hell does Jeff Sessions still have his job? These guys are supposed to answer to Congress, so why aren't they providing the necessary information? You don't have to give up classified stuff or even sensitive stuff that we don't want our adversaries to know, even though they probably know more about what's going on better than the American public does. It ain't like the FBI or DOJ has a good reputation to protect, that's long gone. So, come clean guys, lay it all out there and start over. Trust starts with truth, and IMHO that trust has been compromised and we ain't getting much in the way of truth.

My hope is that, after the election, a GOP majority House will start kicking those asses out of their warrens.

Forum List

Back