DOJ asked to investigate ID voter laws

Yeah. I'm new here, but I am already starting to learn who is willing to actually debate, vs. spout partisan nonsense (from either side of the aisle).
TM is well-established as an idiot. Personally, I think she may really be a brilliant right-wing poster.

But, there is no reason to believe me, and if you did, I would have to wonder why. You'll discover on your own. Enjoy. USMB is a great exercise in developing one's sense of humor and one's zen.

Zen political posting. Interesting concept ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtDZ9TOxL8o]YouTube - ‪Zen Thing - Tron: Legacy (Excerpt)‬‏[/ame]
:lol: The zen is achieved mainly through desensitization to idiocy. Not really the correct path to zen, but it still gets me there. ;)

Just another one of TDM's bullshit threads.

Wish I had a dollar for every thread she's put on this board with Voters being denied the right to vote by the Reps as the subject matter.

She really needs to get a life.

Moron.

Yeah. I'm new here, but I am already starting to learn who is willing to actually debate, vs. spout partisan nonsense (from either side of the aisle).
TM is well-established as an idiot. Personally, I think she may really be a brilliant right-wing poster.

But, there is no reason to believe me, and if you did, I would have to wonder why. You'll discover on your own. Enjoy. USMB is a great exercise in developing one's sense of humor and one's zen.

LOL oh come now its funny as hell watching her paint herself into a corner and then try to figure out how to get out of it.

LOL oh come now its funny as hell watching her paint herself into a corner and then try to figure out how to get out of it.
No argument from me. She is great entertainment.

A perfect example of why voter ID should be required:
Dead people voting - Ballotpedia

" Names of deceased on registration lists

When the Poughkeepsie Journal in New York did a 2006 analysis of how names of deceased people were still on New York's official list of registered voters, it conducted the assessment by matching "the names, dates of birth and ZIP codes of all listed voters in New York's database of 11.7 million voter registration records against the same information in the Social Security Administration's 'Death Master File,' a database of 77 million records of deaths dating to 1937." That study resulted in a final estimate of as many as 77,000 dead people on its rolls, and that as many as 2,600 of them had

cast votes from the grave."

" Episodes in 2008

California In October, KTVU Channel 2 cross-checked California's state death registry record across voter lists in the nine Bay Area counties, finding that in eight elections in the last ten years, "232 people with death certificates had voted after they had died – some more than once." 153 of these cases were from one county"

Seems like a problem easily fixed by voter ID.

Yet the studies done on this type of fraud have NEVER found what this article claims to have found.

Bush's DOJ studied this for five years and could only find 86 cases of voter fraud in that entire time, thats country wide for five years.

Bush REALLY wanted to find this type of fraud too.

So the right wants to do this anyway.

Gee I wonder why?

Because (just like all the other republican efforts to keep legal American voters from voting that they have BEEN PROVEN to do over decades ) when republicans keep people from voting they have a better chance of winning elections.

How sad to have to be the party that depends on people not voting to win.

So let me get this straight...you want us not to have voter ID on the basis that you don't think there is ENOUGH voter fraud going on??????

A perfect example of why voter ID should be required:
Dead people voting - Ballotpedia

" Names of deceased on registration lists

When the Poughkeepsie Journal in New York did a 2006 analysis of how names of deceased people were still on New York's official list of registered voters, it conducted the assessment by matching "the names, dates of birth and ZIP codes of all listed voters in New York's database of 11.7 million voter registration records against the same information in the Social Security Administration's 'Death Master File,' a database of 77 million records of deaths dating to 1937." That study resulted in a final estimate of as many as 77,000 dead people on its rolls, and that as many as 2,600 of them had

cast votes from the grave."

" Episodes in 2008

California In October, KTVU Channel 2 cross-checked California's state death registry record across voter lists in the nine Bay Area counties, finding that in eight elections in the last ten years, "232 people with death certificates had voted after they had died – some more than once." 153 of these cases were from one county"

Seems like a problem easily fixed by voter ID.

Yet the studies done on this type of fraud have NEVER found what this article claims to have found.

Bush's DOJ studied this for five years and could only find 86 cases of voter fraud in that entire time, thats country wide for five years.

Bush REALLY wanted to find this type of fraud too.

So the right wants to do this anyway.

Gee I wonder why?

Because (just like all the other republican efforts to keep legal American voters from voting that they have BEEN PROVEN to do over decades ) when republicans keep people from voting they have a better chance of winning elections.

How sad to have to be the party that depends on people not voting to win.

So let me get this straight...you want us not to have voter ID on the basis that you don't think there is ENOUGH voter fraud going on??????

That pretty much sums it up.
She doesnt believe that people willing to break our laws and cross the border illegally are likely to break our laws and vote illegally for people that campaign to offer them amnesty.

You can't do anything without ID except fart. There is nothing wrong with requiring ID. Obama comes from Chicago and we know how their political machine works. He is buying black votes, Hispanic votes, Muslim votes, welfare votes. The only ones he is not getting are the people paying the bills. What a mistake we made.

You can say that again!!!!!! I am sick of my vote being wiped out by some piece of shit who is voting illegally. It is a privilage to vote and takes a certain amount of responsibility to vote correctly. registering is the first thing that is needed then doing some research on the canidates that are running. and if you need an ID to vote then go get one!!! you need an ID for almost everything else so that bullshit line that I don't have one doesn't hold water!!! If it is so important than go gat an ID!!!

Why do you want IDs when they keep people form voting and solve nothing?

Why are you siding with spending money to solve a problem that doesnt exsist and keeps people from voting?

because you want to allow the republican party to cheat in our elections
I have ID in my pocket and it hasn't stopped me from voting.
Not even once.
Not even when both candidates were assclowns.

Damned Republicans.....

Chafee Signs Voter ID Law, Touts Minority Support For Photo Requirement | TPMMuckraker

Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee, a former Republican Senator who dropped his affiliation to run for governor as an independent, announced Wednesday that he signed a voter ID bill into law and touted the support of "representatives of [the] state's minority communities" for the photo ID requirement.

Politically, the situation in Rhode Island was much different than in other states which have passed voter ID laws this year. Both chambers are controlled by Democrats and the bill was introduced in the Senate by a Democrat and sponsored in both chambers by members of both parties, reports Reuters.

...um.... never mind.

Forum List

Back