DOJ And FBI - Contempt Of Congress

Trump is correct; In another tweet Trump referred to the agent as “tainted (no, very dishonest?).” Trump added that the FBI’s reputation “is in Tatters - worst in History!”

Congress either needs to get with cleaning it up or be replaced with people that will get the job done.

This kind'a chit should never happen in this country where young men and there families have to go through so much for standing with and up for that they believe in when the government has been assisting t'crooks in theft and destruction of private property while they try to stifle liberty.

I am really proud of this young man and his wife for standing strong while the bad actors in our government tried to trash them.

Karma is Flynn in a nutshell. He went from his chant during the campgn to his plea deal. The longer this goes on the slimier the story gets.

The intelligence agencies, not just the FBI but all 17 of them need a massive shakeout and refocus. The DOJ needs to be de-Obamafied. That would go a long way to restoring the Checks and Balances for all three branches of government to function the way they were designed to function.

The fact is that it shows the corruption of House Republicans. If there is any housecleaning it needs to be done in the House. Playing partisan politics on a very serious matter. The American people recognize the importance of this investigation and want it to proceed. It is the Republicans who are obstructing.

I'll bet if those intelligence agencies did not conclude that Russia interfered to get Trump elected, they would not need housecleaning. Trump and his supporters think the DOJ and FBI are Trump's personal police force and exist to protect him. They work for the American people.

The fact is that it shows the corruption of House Republicans. If there is any housecleaning it needs to be done in the House. Playing partisan politics on a very serious matter. The American people recognize the importance of this investigation and want it to proceed. It is the Republicans who are obstructing.

Congress has the authority to request the documents in question. The departments are not producing them. It's Gawd's own private mystery how you interpret that as Congressional obstruction, but then, you people are truly crazy.

I'll bet if those intelligence agencies did not conclude that Russia interfered to get Trump elected, they would not need housecleaning. Trump and his supporters think the DOJ and FBI are Trump's personal police force and exist to protect him. They work for the American people.

At this point they're working for the Democrats.

Congress has the authority to request the documents in question. The departments are not producing them. It's Gawd's own private mystery how you interpret that as Congressional obstruction, but then, you people are truly crazy.

At this point they're working for the Democrats.

I know. Everybody is conspiring against Trump. You people are crazy.

Forum List

Back