Doing The Right Thing: Arthur's Gay Wedding Episode Banned by Alabama Public Television

Bizarre. I doubt that this episode discusses sex anymore than if it was a "Suzy Marries Mark" episode.

It's a shame that Alabamastan is as backwards as it is. But sooner or later even the kids raised in Alabamastan will grow up and hopefully learn what happens in the world.

Sure...if kids cartoon weddings means that they're being taught about animals fucking then why beat around the bush...show them what goes on.
The point is that kids realize their hetero parents are responsible for their existence. The specifics are not advisable at that age. Facsimiles in the form of affectionate animals is not a bad metaphor.
Throwing homosexuality into the narrative is confusing to kids and potentially obscene.
The parallel of upsetting homofascists by resisting the homo setting and animal rights extremists objecting to the objectifying of animals is sarcasm but still accurate.
The ultimate point stands; homofascists are extremists and are bad for children.
Young kids won't even get it. It will go right over their heads.
Once my son and I were passengers in my pig of a stepfather's car and he drove down the side street so he could see the X-rated drive in movie that was playing. He slowed down and pulled over just as a closeup of a man giving another man a blow job blazed onto the screen. I hollered for stepdad to MOVE and distracted the kiddo with something so he looked the other way. It wasn't a cartoon so he wasn't interested anyway.

I timidly asked him the next day what he saw on the drive in movie screen.
He said a man was drinking a bottle of milk on another guy's tummy.
If they won’t get it then why push it on them?
This is agenda-driven.
You're concerned that it's obscene but if they don't get it then how can it be obscene and why does it matter?​
I didn’t say it was obscene. I made a comparison to obscenity rules.
Your quote
"Throwing homosexuality into the narrative is confusing to kids and potentially obscene."

Alabama, the new conscience of America. I applaud Alabama Public Television for doing this preventing such filth to be broadcast across the state. Children and young kids should not be subjected to such devilish acts. Alabama Public Television knows there are limits in Alabama.

TheProgressivePatriot

Arthur’s Gay Wedding” = sickening, revolting. putrid, filth, trash, junk, crap, garbage.
Arthur's Gay Wedding Episode Banned by Alabama Public Television

Isn't it up to the parents to decide what their kids see? I thought you assclowns were about small government, yet every time I turn around you're intruding in people's private lives.

Government censorship is authoritarian fascism. Alabama is one of the most backward states in America.
Define 'backward' genius.

I define progress as a combination of critical thought, beautiful safe and healthy streets, people showing value for human life and obedience to the law.

Alabama rates highly in all those categories.

California is backwards, not Alabama.
One of the worst infant mortality rates in the country. Alabama worries about abortions but kills babies through neglect and horrible healrh care for expectant mothers and babies born live. California, by the way, has one of the lower infant mortality rates.

Government censorship is authoritarian fascism. Alabama is one of the most backward states in America.
Define 'backward' genius.

I define progress as a combination of critical thought, beautiful safe and healthy streets, people showing value for human life and obedience to the law.

Alabama rates highly in all those categories.

California is backwards, not Alabama.
One of the worst infant mortality rates in the country. Alabama worries about abortions but kills babies through neglect and horrible healrh care for expectant mothers and babies born live. California, by the way, has one of the lower infant mortality rates.
At least blacks are getting the brunt of it!

The point is that kids realize their hetero parents are responsible for their existence. The specifics are not advisable at that age. Facsimiles in the form of affectionate animals is not a bad metaphor.
Throwing homosexuality into the narrative is confusing to kids and potentially obscene.
The parallel of upsetting homofascists by resisting the homo setting and animal rights extremists objecting to the objectifying of animals is sarcasm but still accurate.
The ultimate point stands; homofascists are extremists and are bad for children.
Young kids won't even get it. It will go right over their heads.
Once my son and I were passengers in my pig of a stepfather's car and he drove down the side street so he could see the X-rated drive in movie that was playing. He slowed down and pulled over just as a closeup of a man giving another man a blow job blazed onto the screen. I hollered for stepdad to MOVE and distracted the kiddo with something so he looked the other way. It wasn't a cartoon so he wasn't interested anyway.

I timidly asked him the next day what he saw on the drive in movie screen.
He said a man was drinking a bottle of milk on another guy's tummy.
If they won’t get it then why push it on them?
This is agenda-driven.
You're concerned that it's obscene but if they don't get it then how can it be obscene and why does it matter?​
I didn’t say it was obscene. I made a comparison to obscenity rules.
Your quote
"Throwing homosexuality into the narrative is confusing to kids and potentially obscene."
Potentially.

Marion Morrison said:
Nothing sexual should be shown to children that age.
They're Not Ashamed Of Starting Them As Young As Possible
Younger And Younger The Better
It's Diabolical, From Lucifer Himself

How many total infant and unborn deaths of infants in Alabama compared to some shit hole like New York?

I have had friends travel to New York City and they have all told me it smells like an open sewer.

Why is that?

I have been to Alabama several times, never smelled open shit anywhere in the city unless it was Spring planting, and that was cow shit, not human shit.

How many total infant and unborn deaths of infants in Alabama compared to some shit hole like New York?

I have had friends travel to New York City and they have all told me it smells like an open sewer.

Why is that?

I have been to Alabama several times, never smelled open shit anywhere in the city unless it was Spring planting, and that was cow shit, not human shit.

I grew up around NYC, and we would go into the city lots of times. It never smelled like a sewer. I would know because I came in from the suburbs. Please ask your friends not to fart in a crowded area. It's not polite.

New Topics

Forum List

Back