Doing the math on Donald's Twitter addiction

Those who obsess over his tweets would seem to have a very serious addiction as well.

It's not really an obsession, but as the most powerful person in the Western World, what he says, matters. Good or bad, it still matters, and he should think a bit before tweeting his random thoughts.

Those who obsess over his tweets would seem to have a very serious addiction as well.

It's not really an obsession, but as the most powerful person in the Western World, what he says, matters. Good or bad, it still matters, and he should think a bit before tweeting his random thoughts.
Twitter is not the most important thing on the planet and neither are people's tweets not even the Presidents. If someone is going on and on about every 140 character or whatever the limit is someone tweets I would say that counts as an obsession doesn't matter if it's people on the left going on about Trumps tweets or people on the right doing it with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her tweets seriously there is more to life than sitting around reading tweets.

What do you want him to do, rely on the press to communicate with the American people?

Twitter is not the most important thing on the planet and neither are people's tweets not even the Presidents. If someone is going on and on about every 140 character or whatever the limit is someone tweets I would say that counts as an obsession doesn't matter if it's people on the left going on about Trumps tweets or people on the right doing it with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her tweets seriously there is more to life than sitting around reading tweets.

You're right. Twitter is not the most important thing on the planet.

However..............................what the president says, and what he says about the direction he wants to take this country in DOES. And, what he says about policies overseas as well as how he treats our allies also matters. No matter if he does it via video, tweet, letter, presidential decree, etc. That is one of the reasons that every president has had all of his memos, letters, etc, preserved since 1978.

I don't have a Twitter account.

However, saying it takes 10 minutes to send a Tweet is foolish and meaningless.

And how could you possibly know if you don't have Twitter?

It is 140 characters.

No it's not.

There are many apps or programs which allow you to just speak, it will type and you clean it up.

Which explains 'covfefe' as he fell asleep with the phone in his hand.

Personally, I am a very fast typist. I thank my Mom for forcing me to take typing in the 9th grade. That would be 1959. Any average typist can knock out 140 characters in two minutes or less.

Good for you. Nobody said anything about typing on a computer. Donald doesn't use computers. All indications suggest he doesn't even know how to type in the first place. Besides, everyone knows that writing on a phone is slower than typing, even for the fastest texting thumbs. And factor in Donald's insistence that he has great big, glorious, fatty fingers.

He runs a multi-billion dollar empire. Do you honestly believe that he cannot use a computer? Do you believe everything The Nation, MediaMatters, or the DailyKOS feeds you, or what you get from CNN?

He runs a multi-billion dollar empire.

No he doesn't. He sells the rights to his name and has a few hotels. That's about it.

Do you honestly believe that he cannot use a computer? Do you believe everything The Nation, MediaMatters, or the DailyKOS feeds you, or what you get from CNN?

Donald is famous for his disdain of computers. He doesn't even use email. He openly says this himself.

He runs a multi-billion dollar empire.

No he doesn't. He sells the rights to his name and has a few hotels. That's about it.

Do you honestly believe that he cannot use a computer? Do you believe everything The Nation, MediaMatters, or the DailyKOS feeds you, or what you get from CNN?

Donald is famous for his disdain of computers. He doesn't even use email. He openly says this himself.

Saying, President Donald Trump, does not run a multi-billion dollar empire is just foolish. Do you make that statement with a straight face?

A list of everything Donald Trump runs that has his name on it
By David YanofskyJuly 22, 2015

A list of everything Donald Trump runs that has his name on it

Forum List

Back