Doing the Hippie-Hippie-Shake

Hmm...no mention of man made CO2 causing this. Very suspicous.

That's just silly! It's not suspicious at all...

Everybody knows earthquakes are caused by drilling for oil and removing the earths natural lubrication layers so the rock layers don't slide easily.

Everybody knows earthquakes are caused by drilling for oil and removing the earths natural lubrication layers so the rock layers don't slide easily.

Humans, who needs them?

Earthquakes are caused by rapid shifts in government economic policy.

Humans, who needs them?

I think you're making human government out to be a bit more influential on a planetary scale than reality dictates, my friend. ;)

Humans, who needs them?

I think you're making human government out to be a bit more influential on a planetary scale than reality dictates, my friend. ;)

We have to give the warmers a new cause when they crash and burn. The data is overwhelming on the cause of earthquakes. I'd be happy to make some more, but the federal grant money hasn't showed up yet.

Humans, who needs them?

We have to give the warmers a new cause when they crash and burn. The data is overwhelming on the cause of earthquakes. I'd be happy to make some more, but the federal grant money hasn't showed up yet.

Geologists and Geophysicists established the causes and physics of earthquakes. Even before the climatologists, Geologists and Geophysicists were observing the effects of Global Warming.

That fact that you are so willfully ignorant changes that not one whit.

No mention of any suspicions that you might have a brain. Not at all suspicious.

It's a joke, 'Rocks.

Remember the old wives tale about catching more flies with honey than with vinegar?​

From what I read on another thread, Old Rocks has had a tough week. His sense of humor is bound to be a bit off. He gets a pass from me. Keep safe Old Rocks.

No mention of any suspicions that you might have a brain. Not at all suspicious.

It's a joke, 'Rocks.

Remember the old wives tale about catching more flies with honey than with vinegar?​

From what I read on another thread, Old Rocks has had a tough week. His sense of humor is bound to be a bit off. He gets a pass from me. Keep safe Old Rocks.

The Mean Old USMB Software said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to saveliberty again.

Bummer, SL!!

:popcorn:

It's a joke, 'Rocks.

The Mean Old USMB Software said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to saveliberty again.

Bummer, SL!!

:popcorn:

The bummer is, we get to enjoy Old Rocks next week. His coworker can't. Old Rocks sticks to his ideas and isn't too insulting. I'm good with that.

Forum List

Back