DOI was/is lawful revolution from criminal government

• Banned
If that video doesn't give you butterfly's in your stomach and make you think just a little bit...something is wrong with you.

If that video doesn't give you butterfly's in your stomach and make you think just a little bit...something is wrong with you.

I haven't watched it yet (will for entertainment purposes in a moment) - but you do realize that Alex Jones is a bona fide schizo psycho nut case, right? Guarantee you that guy will end his life in a mental health institution. He actually believes that the Bilderberg meetings ship in babies from other nations and eat them. No, I'm not making that up. He really believes that and has stated it on video. Anyone who thinks that a group of power elites are all actual cannibals has some serious issues.

• Banned
Yes I do. Personally I think he is a government stooge but he presents some news on his site that regular news media won't or don't. I read Libertariannews.com and it takes a whole list from the days news from tons of sites and posts it...that just happened to be there.

Forum List

Back