Doh? Rape up 20% In London

Jihad Watch - SERIOUSLY? :)

Jihad Watch is a blog affiliated with the David Horowitz Freedom Center, run by blogger Robert Spencer,[2][3][4][5][6] it has been described as one of the main homes of the Counter-jihad movement on the internet.[7]

According to the website, a theology of violent jihad, which denies non-Muslims and women equality, human rights, and dignity has been present throughout the history of Islam. Jihad Watch says that it is "dedicated to bringing public attention to the role that jihad theology and ideology plays in the modern world, and to correct popular misconceptions about the role of jihad and religion in modern-day conflicts."[8]

It has been repeatedly criticised by numerous academics who believe that it promotes an Islamophobic worldview and conspiracy theories.[9][10][11][12][13][14]

Horowitz_Gaza.jpg

Why Did British Police Ignore Pakistani Gangs Abusing 1,400 Rotherham Children? Political Correctness

This is the world that the Lewdogs and other useful idiots have created. Female children are expendable, and doubly so if they are western European. Their lives do not count as the only thing that counts to the useful idiots is the false sense of virtue they derive from defending it. In their sick little world, the choice is clear -- either sacrifice the lives of the women and children or be called a racist.

Indeed. It used to be that these gimps were just UN-informed and ignorant. Now it is a dead certainty that they're just sick freaks and deviants, period, and that excuse for them isn't remotely valid any more, not unless they're, like, 11 years old or something. No longer any need to pretend they aren't vermin any more.

Last edited:
Or... the reporting of rape is up 20%. People in criminal justice know that rape is one of the most under-reported violent crimes. So the title of this thread isn't correct. The number of cases of rape could be the same or even lower, there is no way to really know the answer.
The police have already said that cannot account for the huge increase and indeed hasn’t. It’s also true that as reporting has increased in the past, convictions have actually gone down, so increased reporting has actually stabilised - all according to the police. So the title is correct.

No it isn't correct. Rape itself will always be under-reported. No one will ever know just how much rape actually takes place. If anything, there are more cases of people reporting fake cases of rape.
Jesus. I’ve explained to you what the police have already said, you don’t know better than they do - and yes, rape is always under reported, I didn’t say it wasn’t.

'Progressives' are sick freaks and knee jerk reactionaries; they will automatically jump in to defend their pet demographics no end with such gibberish and innuendo,so do feel free to ignore them and their ridiculous trolling and baiting. No 'minority' can ever commit or be guilty of any crime whatsoever in their fantasy worlds.

Where did I defend rape you dumb fuck? I stated what has always been said. Rapes are under-reported and it is impossible to know if this is an increase in the occurrence of rape, or just simply more being reported.

You whack-a-doodles can have your little circle-jerk being happy about more rapes because you think it re-enforces your hatred of Muslims.

You think attacking me saying I'm defending rapist is ridiculous, but what's worse is you guys are here celebrating the rise in rape because of your hatred of Muslims.

Pipe down, gimp; your dope addled attempts at feigning 'objectivity' are beyond silly. We know you know you're just a left wing sociopath jumping in to defend a bunch of 7th century atavistic thugs with zero chance at assimilating or who even want to assimilate, but they make you happy, because you want to be one of them, you just don't have the balls, like most fags, so you settle for the vicarious thrills and lurid voyeurism. You even think it's rayciss' to even think they should assimilate, too.

The police have already said that cannot account for the huge increase and indeed hasn’t. It’s also true that as reporting has increased in the past, convictions have actually gone down, so increased reporting has actually stabilised - all according to the police. So the title is correct.

No it isn't correct. Rape itself will always be under-reported. No one will ever know just how much rape actually takes place. If anything, there are more cases of people reporting fake cases of rape.
Jesus. I’ve explained to you what the police have already said, you don’t know better than they do - and yes, rape is always under reported, I didn’t say it wasn’t.

'Progressives' are sick freaks and knee jerk reactionaries; they will automatically jump in to defend their pet demographics no end with such gibberish and innuendo,so do feel free to ignore them and their ridiculous trolling and baiting. No 'minority' can ever commit or be guilty of any crime whatsoever in their fantasy worlds.

Where did I defend rape you dumb fuck? I stated what has always been said. Rapes are under-reported and it is impossible to know if this is an increase in the occurrence of rape, or just simply more being reported.

You whack-a-doodles can have your little circle-jerk being happy about more rapes because you think it re-enforces your hatred of Muslims.

You think attacking me saying I'm defending rapist is ridiculous, but what's worse is you guys are here celebrating the rise in rape because of your hatred of Muslims.

Pipe down, gimp; your dope addled attempts at feigning 'objectivity' are beyond silly. We know you know you're just a left wing sociopath jumping in to defend a bunch of 7th century atavistic thugs with zero chance at assimilating or even want to assimilate, but they make you happy, because you want to be one of them, just don't have the balls, like most fags, so you settle for the vicarious thrills and lurid voyeurism.

You don't know shit about me or about the subject. My point is about the subject of rape across the world, not just with the Muslims you have so much hatred for.

And you and Tilly and your passive aggressive attacks are just sad.

Jihad Watch is a blog affiliated with the David Horowitz Freedom Center, run by blogger Robert Spencer,[2][3][4][5][6] it has been described as one of the main homes of the Counter-jihad movement on the internet.[7]

According to the website, a theology of violent jihad, which denies non-Muslims and women equality, human rights, and dignity has been present throughout the history of Islam. Jihad Watch says that it is "dedicated to bringing public attention to the role that jihad theology and ideology plays in the modern world, and to correct popular misconceptions about the role of jihad and religion in modern-day conflicts."[8]

It has been repeatedly criticised by numerous academics who believe that it promotes an Islamophobic worldview and conspiracy theories.[9][10][11][12][13][14]

Horowitz_Gaza.jpg
Like all the other useful idiots of very low IQ, you do not concern yourself with whether or not something is true, only whether it aligns with your very limited ability to understand the world.

Horowitz_Gaza.jpg

Picaro and Tilly are creaming their pants at the idea women are bing raped to support their agenda. Don't ruin the moment for them.

Horowitz_Gaza.jpg
Like all the other useful idiots of very low IQ, you do not concern yourself with whether or not something is true, only whether it aligns with your very limited ability to understand the world.

That might be the most ironic post I have seen on this forum.

Pipe down, gimp; your dope addled attempts at feigning 'objectivity' are beyond silly. We know you know you're just a left wing sociopath jumping in to defend a bunch of 7th century atavistic thugs with zero chance at assimilating or even want to assimilate, but they make you happy, because you want to be one of them, just don't have the balls, like most fags, so you settle for the vicarious thrills and lurid voyeurism.

You don't know shit about me or about the subject. My point is about the subject of rape across the world, not just with the Muslims you have so much hatred for.

This thread is about rapes being up 20% in LONDON. If you don’t want to read what the police have said about it and want to discuss rape in general and rape elsewhere, go make a thread about it. Oh, and you are just as aggressive as anyone else.

Horowitz_Gaza.jpg

Horowitz is a loon and a hate-monger. Like all the other useful idiots with a low IQ, you blame any and all evil in the world on Muslims.

Nah, you're just a sicko gimp trying to play down what your pet circus acts are up to, that all; you get off on the violence and rape, and hate it when it gets frowned on; you need to feel 'normal', and get all butt hurt when sane people make you feel alienated and marginalized.

So, yes, we do indeed know exactly who you and all the other apologists are.

I won't speak for him, but there is plenty to know about you. You are unintelligent, utterly conformist, blindly apologetic, uninformed, and intellectually dishonest.

Horowitz_Gaza.jpg

Horowitz is a loon and a hate-monger. Like all the other useful idiots with a low IQ, you blame any and all evil in the world on Muslims.

The Islamic Rape gangs working throuout Britain are so well documented that only a complete idiot would be unaware.

The question shouldn't be why I hate the systematic rape of children, but why you don't.

Horowitz_Gaza.jpg

Picaro and Tilly are creaming their pants at the idea women are bing raped to support their agenda. Don't ruin the moment for them.
I live in London and I also have first hand experience of rape. I don’t find your commentary very amusing, you childish twat. If you don’t want to discuss the increase in rape in London sensibly, then go ply your foul idea of humour elsewhere.

I'm sure the children who were raped in Rotherham and elsewhere in the U.K. would be heartened to read him referring to their horrific experiences as "so-called" rape.

This thread is about rapes being up 20% in LONDON. If you don’t want to read what the police have said about it and want to discuss rape in general and rape elsewhere, go make a thread about it. Oh, and you are just as aggressive as anyone else.

Rape is under-reported EVERYWHERE. It doesn't matter if it is London or anywhere else. If you actually understood WHY rape is under-reported you'd get it.

You also need to learn what passive-aggressive is.

Nah, you're just a sicko gimp trying to play down what your pet circus acts are up to, that all; you get off on the violence and rape, and hate it when it gets frowned on; you need to feel 'normal', and get all butt hurt when sane people make you feel alienated and marginalized.

So, yes, we do indeed know exactly who you and all the other apologists are.

I do? I'm not the one celebrating this to fill my desire for hate. That's you, Tilly, and Islamaphobe.

Horowitz_Gaza.jpg

I live in London and I also have first hand experience of rape. I don’t find your commentary very amusing, you childish twat. If you don’t want to discuss the increase in rape in London sensibly, then go ply your foul idea of humour elsewhere.

I'm sure the children who were raped in Rotherham and elsewhere in the U.K. would be heartened to read him referring to their horrific experiences as "so-called" rape.
There are so many utterly vile sickos on this board it is astonishing. Makes it easier to understand how lefties have no problem throwing women and girls under the bus in order to facilitate their dreams of multicultural ‘utopias’ though.

Horowitz_Gaza.jpg

I'm sorry about your experience, but that doesn't change the facts.

Forum List

Back