Dogs Set Onto Norfolk State Student, London Colvin for Refusing to Assist Police Officers

A fight at a gathering of young blacks? I don't believe it for a second.
A racist on USMB...no, who would of thought.
You don't believe that young men fight? wow.

All young men fight but only black ones are seen as criminals or thugs for doing the same
I agree that young men fight but we don't see the propensity for college campus fights like there are with young black males in this country. Any time there is a shooting or a fight at a college campus related event we can almost be certain there is that element of blackness involved. Nothing inherent. Just the culture of fatherlessness manifesting itself.

Hopefully a bullet finds the brains of each of the officers involved.

Ive just reported your threat to the FBI field office. Hope you get charged like several others have.
Thats like the second time you've reported me. Do they give you a "atta boy" or do they send you money?

Nope. Just doing my civic duty to report threats. People like you belong locked in a cage. This is your second one. Local FBI may take a harder look now.

Bent cops belong nailed to crosses until their bones fall apart.

Norfolk Police Chief Force against NSU student was unreasonable

WOOOHOO!!!! YOU FINALLY DID IT FINALLY FOUND A REAL LIVE CASE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE!!!

The Norfolk Police chief reviewed it and determined the force was excessive. Discipline of the officer is pending.

Congrats. You found one finally!!! You should celebrate!!! So much for that supposed blue wall of silence. When a cop is wrong...legitimately wrong...that department will almost always toss his ass to the curb.

Yeah but look how you started:

Hmmm. So cops asked her about an off campus fight. She says "I dont know anything about it". The cops then release the hounds on her.

Why do I feel like this isnt the whole story....

The way you always do....

Well...it wasnt. She became disorderly in public. Was arrested. ..and resisted arrest (go figure...as usual).

But then...the cops went wrong and let the dog go. Unacceptable and they must pay the penalty.

They won't. They'll get a slap on the wrist, a pat on the head, and probably a paid vacation. They should be publicly and horribly tortured to death, with the executioner being paid by the hour and the decibel.

Forum List

Back