Doggy wigs

Caligirl

Oh yes it is too!
Aug 25, 2008
Hunh.

Every once in a while a product comes along that makes one question if we’ve taken this dog-loving thing too far.

The Sarah Palin dog wig is one of those products. And it’s actually one of the more tolerable doggie wig designs available from Wiggles, a company that specializes in fake hair creations for attention-starved dogs and owners.

According to Wiggles founder Ruth Regina, dogs love the attention the wigs give them.

dogwig.jpg

According to Wiggles founder Ruth Regina, dogs love the attention the wigs give them.

That should say, PEOPLE love the attention they get when they make those poor, poor animals put on that stuff.

As my 13 yo daughter likes to say when she thinks something is stupid:

"Seriously?" :cuckoo:

That should say, PEOPLE love the attention they get when they make those poor, poor animals put on that stuff.

As my 13 yo daughter likes to say when she thinks something is stupid:

"Seriously?" :cuckoo:
I put a skirt on my dog once in high school and she wouldn't move. It was pretty funny when I used to put my hair net on my cat's head. Maybe that is why she is so crazy now!

LOL well the doggy picture is sure cute, I would never own a little doggy though, and would not dress up any animal.

LOL well the doggy picture is sure cute, I would never own a little doggy though, and would not dress up any animal.

I would always be afaired I would step on them! Some with short hair I think it is good to sweaters on in the winter because they get cold but that is about as far as I would go.

Forum List

Back