Dogface? Yep, You Betcha!

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
No makeup, no wedding band, and-----and I think she might be sending the paparazzi a clandestine hand signal?

Don't accuse me of being a cad for calling Palin a dogface, blame Palin.

No makeup, no wedding band, and-----and I think she might be sending the paparazzi a clandestine hand signal?

Don't accuse me of being a cad for calling Palin a dogface, blame Palin.

Hey moron.....there ain't a starlet in Hollyweird that doesn't look like her without the war paint. You hate Palin because she saw through your MESSiah right from the jump....and of course because you couldn't bed her or a woman like her. Grow the fuck up.

Who is that?

It sure ain't Tina Fey....BTW, the boys on SNL said Sarah is UNREAL HOT in person....take a look at the facial bones and eyes....she's a freakin BEAUTY by any measure for a 50 year old.

Sarah+Palin+Campaigns+Senator+John+McCain+aGHuZfreQ_pl.jpg

wow, I'm just astounded by Palin, she is one of the most amazing women of all time.

No one has ever turned leftist hate into so much profit, let alone for so long.

I've been telling you idiots for years that you created her with your hate, and you know it's true, but you keep putting millions into her pocket.

yea, coming out of the gym, looking a bit rough = hate attack by leftist *****.

mmm, kaching

wow, I'm just astounded by Palin, she is one of the most amazing women of all time.

I've been telling you idiots for years that you created her with your hate, and you know it's true, but you keep putting millions into her pocket.

mmm, kaching

it also looks like she was walking into the wind.

mmm, kaching

What they should be talking about is the effort she puts into keeping herself healthy.

but leftist hate is so strong, they are unable to do so.

mmm, kaching

What they should be talking about is the effort she puts into keeping herself healthy.

th

mmm, kaching

th
th
Sara thanks you

mmm, kaching

th
th
Sara thanks you
I don't buy what she's selling....

I disagree with Palin. I don't care what she looks like. It's not relevant.

Cheap shot.

I think her effort to exercise and stay healthy is great.

If she would do that for her brain would be good as well.

How Shallow. Take issue with her politics, not her appearance. I think she is pretty but I find most of her politics to be ugly.

It sure looks like she just finished a good workout of some sort.

As one who spends 2 - 4 days a week working out at my club I've made one unscientific observation over the years about the women I see there. Seems to me the ones who show up makeup free are more serious about what they're doing there, and the ones made up and decked out all color coordinated and whatnot treat it more like a social engagement than time for some serious rigorous exercise.

Other than that put me in the group that thinks Todd's a lucky guy.

It sure looks like she just finished a good workout of some sort.

As one who spends 2 - 4 days a week working out at my club I've made one unscientific observation over the years about the women I see there. Seems to me the ones who show up makeup free are more serious about what they're doing there, and the ones made up and decked out all color coordinated and whatnot treat it more like a social engagement than time for some serious rigorous exercise.

Other than that put me in the group that thinks Todd's a lucky guy.

You can get a workout at a heavy labor job, and save the time and money at the gym eyeing people grunting...tax free tan also...

Forum List

Back