Dogbert is departing until December (mostly)

Dogbert

Whoops, sorry, did not mean to add all that personal stuff.

Statistics
Total Posts

* Total Posts: 11,692
* Posts Per Day: 28.56
* Find all posts by Dogbert
* Find all threads started by Dogbert

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone want to start a pool on what his post per day over the next 60 days or so is?

I will go with 35. He can't stay away and he knows it.

Sorry, Robert, but I'm betting against ya. ;)

But good luck and see ya when your schedule clears up.

Immie

Last edited:
How did I miss that Dogbert was Robert S.? I knew he seemed familiar but I couldn't quite place it. :lol:

I don't know, Immie. He's stayed away for lengths of time before due to school.

How did I miss that Dogbert was Robert S.? I knew he seemed familiar but I couldn't quite place it. :lol:

Hehe, I'm just giving him a little bit of encouragement. He'll want to prove me wrong, right?

Immie

School Schmool. There is nothing more important than USMB. Get your fucking priorities straight.

good luck, robert

study hard and brush before bedtime
:eusa_whistle:

You mean you're actually suppose to do that? And here I thought just flossing was something that has no benefits. :eek: :lol:

Roberto, we hardly knew ya!

Remember, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Don't take any wooden nickels!

A stitch in time saves nine!

If you can't be good.............be good at it!

:lol: Not quite my funeral. And thanks Echo. :D

Dogbert

Statistics
Total Posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone want to start a pool on what his post per day over the next 60 days or so is?

Immie

You can start such a one if you like. I'm guessing it be around 24/25. When I first came back, it was at like 18. It was at like 35 when I left. :lol:

Thank you and I think you'll regret betting against me if anyone takes that bet. :lol:

It is I in the flesh yes. :lol:

Dogbert

Statistics
Total Posts

Immie

You can start such a one if you like. I'm guessing it be around 24/25. When I first came back, it was at like 18. It was at like 35 when I left. :lol:

Thank you and I think you'll regret betting against me if anyone takes that bet. :lol:

I don't know about that. Judging from the number of posts after the announcement, I'm thinking my bet is going to be low. Maybe I will regret not going higher? :razz:

Immie

School Schmool. There is nothing more important than USMB. Get your fucking priorities straight.

Alright then.

Women/Boston Sports Teams, School, USMB.

Better? :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know about that. Judging from the number of posts after the announcement, I'm thinking my bet is going to be low. Maybe I will regret not going higher? :razz:

Immie

Don't say I didn't warn you. ;) :D

The women part I understand being ahead of USMB, but not school.

Well that's just the way it goes. Want to make a lot of money in life, gotta do good in school. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back