Dogbert is departing until December (mostly)

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Dogbert (Me) is departing until December (mostly). :lol:

If you could care less, feel free to skip over this thread. However, for those of you who are curious. Amount of college work to be done is certainly starting to build up and I will no longer be really posting here except on the rare occasions until finals are over in Mid-December.

Anyone who cares to keep in touch, feel free to do so during PMs, I'm sure I'll be lurking, especially to keep up on current events. So wingnuts, be careful what you post, because I may just be in the shadows ready to go for the throat. ;) :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZszDTZKs_g]YouTube - Don McLean - American Pie - Live On Imus In The Morning[/ame]

Fuck University.

Keep posting and throw your candle and future to the wind.

The wind can be kind some times you know.

Who are you again?

Good luck with school!

Robert (name change :lol:) and thanks.

Did you know about the 'spread as much rep around as you can before you leave USMB for a spell' rule? Really it's there, ummmmm . . . somewhere. Just want to make sure you're following the rules. You can start your farewell repping with me. Oh but only pos rep is allowed. None of that red stuff. :lol:

Did you know about the 'spread as much rep around as you can before you leave USMB for a spell' rule? Really it's there, ummmmm . . . somewhere. Just want to make sure you're following the rules. You can start your farewell repping with me. Oh but only pos rep is allowed. None of that red stuff. :lol:

Damn Liberals and their rep entitlements. :tongue:

Good luck at school...BTW enjoy reading your post in the writing thread..I given out too much you know what or I give you a so long point...

Good luck at school...BTW enjoy reading your post in the writing thread..I given out too much you know what or I give you a so long point...

Well thank you on both counts. If you wanted, could thank that post haha. But thanks for reading. :D

Well, work hard, get that good education and start making loads of money. I doubt Social Security will be there when I get there but on the off chance that it is, I'd appreciate the extra dough...

Well, work hard, get that good education and start making loads of money. I doubt Social Security will be there when I get there but on the off chance that it is, I'd appreciate the extra dough...

I'll send it by telegraph. :lol:

Enjoy the books, dude hehehe...

And listen... You seriously need to get a hold of yourself, buddy.

The american people is already frightened enough with all those stories about supra national organisations like the UN trying to control America. The last thing they need is a megalomaniac canine with evil plans for world domination :D

Roberto, we hardly knew ya!

Remember, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Don't take any wooden nickels!

A stitch in time saves nine!

If you can't be good.............be good at it!

Forum List

Back