Dog shoots woman in leg..............

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
I wonder if this dude ever heard of a safety, or if he even knows what it is.

Seems that some man's dog got excited about something, and when it jumped from the back seat to the front, it landed on a gun on the center console and the gun went off, shooting the woman in the leg.

Quick question................should this dog be sent to gun safety classes, or should it's gun privileges be taken away?

Dog named Molly shoots an Oklahoma woman who was in the car

Seems that some man's dog got excited about something, and when it jumped from the back seat to the front, it landed on a gun on the center console and the gun went off, shooting the woman in the leg.

Quick question................should this dog be sent to gun safety classes, or should it's gun privileges be taken away?

We need to ban dogs.

You know, one of the things that I was taught as a kid learning to handle guns was that you ALWAYS check to make sure the safety is on, and to leave it on until you were ready to use the weapon. This guy apparently was never taught that.

We need to ban dogs.
And mexicans and muslims and on and on until we reach the safe space you yearn for?
Even so, how paranoid ya gotta be to ride around with a loaded gun laying out on your center console.

For me it all starts with the gun owner's inability to make sure that their belongings are put away and out of everyone else's reach.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You know, one of the things that I was taught as a kid learning to handle guns was that you ALWAYS check to make sure the safety is on, and to leave it on until you were ready to use the weapon. This guy apparently was never taught that.

How do you know that model has a safety? A lot of guns don't have a safety.

Not all guns have safety's

Rethink your anti 2nd attempt.

Geez it was an accident...they happen

Lol
Do you always have to sound like a fucking spineless control freak?

Not all guns have safety's

Rethink your anti 2nd attempt.

Geez it was an accident...they happen

There is no such thing as an accidental discharge. Only a negligent one.

Yup. Safety first is always the first thought when handling a gun.

The safety is on until you are ready to shoot.

Whoever put that gun in the car with the safety off is a complete moron.

I personally, I never trust a mechanical safety. Many of my firearms have no safety. Mechanical things fail.

A gun without a chambered round cannot fire (it's impossible). There is no reason to carry in Condition 0 unless you need to be ready to fire.

Having a chambered round in a loose firearm is negligence.

I personally, I never trust a mechanical safety. Many of my firearms have no safety. Mechanical things fail.

A gun without a chambered round cannot fire (it's impossible). There is no reason to carry in Condition 0 unless you need to be ready to fire.

Having a chambered round in a loose firearm is negligence.
..I can understand if you own/run a store....there was a video of a CC guy that blasted some armed jackass--it was super quick-
..but most other times, you do not need a round in the chamber
here it is:

More proof why we should not allow untrained people to carry loaded guns in public.

Forum List

Back