"Dog" on Hanity Last Night

Should Dog Get His Show Back???????

• Total voters

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
I watched the episode with "Dog" last night. I didn't hear about him losing his show for calling his son's girlfriend a Ni**er. That is just wrong. After watching the interview I really do feel he feels remorse and that he didn't mean to say it. I don't think he is that type of person. It also wasn't on his show, his son egged him into saying it over the phone and sold it to the National Enquirer for $15,000 which he used for drugs. That is messed up to do to your father. Dog has done a lot of good and I definantly think he should get another chance. I also think he will get a lot more viewers and would work in favor of the network.

It is clear he meant the term as a personal slur not a racial slur. If blacks can call each other the name, guess what?

They also call White people a lot worse then that. If you watch a couple of those shows on VH1 like Flavor Of Love or I Love New York, they constantly say crap about other races and nothing has been done to them and they do it on their show!

You didn't have a box.......for who gives a rats ass...

NOBODY...will tell me I can't say ******, Nigga, Fag, Faggot..hang a noose from my house, draw a swastika, etc, etc, etc....

I don't use those words above, I don't draw swastikas(but if i want to I will), I don't hang a noose except for Halloween....

Tough shit.....Nobody will tell me what I can say and do....

You all fall for this crap....welcome to loosing your freedom of speech...Enjoy.:rolleyes:

As for dogs show..???
I watched a few episodes, I commend him that he saw the other way of crime and he did seem like he means it...but his show became repetitive boring, in my opinion.

As for A&E canceling it.....who cares...A&E has been going the way of the lamestream shows for awhile now...I even wrote them and told them I felt they were sellouts....I mean how many tattoo(la, new york, las Vegas, in the hood,shows) and bounty hunters, Hawaii, Miami Girls, blaa, blaa.
and the best of them all Chris Angel the mindless Freak shows can you watch......:lol:

Actually, I could care less if he gets it back. The dude annoys the shit out of me. If I thought he was after me, I'd turn myself in just to not have to listen to his self-righteous, overly-sanctimonious preaching all the way to the station.

And he STILL wears a mullet.:eusa_hand:

Actually, I could care less if he gets it back. The dude annoys the shit out of me. If I thought he was after me, I'd turn myself in just to not have to listen to his self-righteous, overly-sanctimonious preaching all the way to the station.

And he STILL wears a mullet.:eusa_hand:

shoot I can remember when we wore bell bottoms back in the 70's and there now back in fashion......

.Hell that MULLET could come back in style...:badgrin:

I'll agree with Stephie on this one. I think his show was lame as hell but the knee-jerk reaction to a white person using the term ****** is absurd.

Selling a tape to a tabloid? LAME.

canceling his show over a private conversation? LAME.

I love Dog because I'm secretly in love with his son..the cute one with the braid.

And those kids obviously think he's something special. It's fun to watch. Watching Beth run/walk a marathon or whatever it was has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

Sure he's a spaz, but he's a genuine spaz...and he really does bring the bad boys in. He did it for years before he got the show, and I imagine he'll keep doing it.

But I'll bet his wife is telling him, "screw it." She's been wanting him to quit for a while now.

I love Dog because I'm secretly in love with his son..the cute one with the braid.

And those kids obviously think he's something special. It's fun to watch. Watching Beth run/walk a marathon or whatever it was has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

Sure he's a spaz, but he's a genuine spaz...and he really does bring the bad boys in. He did it for years before he got the show, and I imagine he'll keep doing it.

But I'll bet his wife is telling him, "screw it." She's been wanting him to quit for a while now.

Leland?

Ummmmm I thought you were a guy?!?

I actually got to meet Dog at a book signing and he isn't big at all. I bet he is only about 5'7 if he's wearing boots.

exactly, if its your house.

you can do whatever the fuck you want

and everyone else, should fuck off and mind their own god dam business.

why is everyone so up in everyone elses business.

one we ban words, its a slippery slope

what are we saying blacks cant control themselves, if they hear someone say ******, or if their called a ******.

i think thats more racist, then banning the word ******.

I love a good man or woman.

Period.

thats my race/gender policy

You didn't have a box.......for who gives a rats ass...

NOBODY...will tell me I can't say ******, Nigga, Fag, Faggot..hang a noose from my house, draw a swastika, etc, etc, etc....

I don't use those words above, I don't draw swastikas(but if i want to I will), I don't hang a noose except for Halloween....

Tough shit.....Nobody will tell me what I can say and do....

You all fall for this crap....welcome to loosing your freedom of speech...Enjoy.:rolleyes:

As for dogs show..???
I watched a few episodes, I commend him that he saw the other way of crime and he did seem like he means it...but his show became repetitive boring, in my opinion.

As for A&E canceling it.....who cares...A&E has been going the way of the lamestream shows for awhile now...I even wrote them and told them I felt they were sellouts....I mean how many tattoo(la, new york, las Vegas, in the hood,shows) and bounty hunters, Hawaii, Miami Girls, blaa, blaa.
and the best of them all Chris Angel the mindless Freak shows can you watch......:lol:

what are we saying blacks cant control themselves, if they hear someone say ******, or if their called a ******.

Period.

Martin ... take a deep breath and relax, huh? Just a message board.

Period.

You love men? :lol: I knew it!

Forum List

Back