Doesn't it seem like Obama and Romney are playing for the same team?

Do you think Obama and Romney are playing for the same team?

• Yes. Obama is starting and Romney is on the bench ready to sub Obama.

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No. they clearly have different agendas

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Somewht looks like a "group" effort by these two

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I have no idea. I just want my Obamaphone.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The similarities of these two is subtle but everso present.

it's not hard to tell

No, while both are undoubtedly willing to play ball with the pentagon, the differences in economic and especially social policy is pretty stark.

The similarities of these two is subtle but everso present.

it's not hard to tell

nope it looks like obama has the same agenda as his last agenda, tear this country up, im sorry some people had to wait to see the damage before they started thinking.

Romney just wants to lead the best nation on the planet, im not saying hes going to do a great job, im not saying he is better just because he has an R by his name. I am saying he probably wont do what obama was planning and right now ill take that if it slows down the progressive agenda and im not forced to buy a hybrid in a few years.

Romney and obama are nearly identical in every way except that Romney will fix the economy, and get business going again. That's the only difference and at this point in time, I'll take it.

and this is just the perfect response.

If they're playing for the same team, y'all shouldn't have any trouble voting for Obama...right?

This thread is obviously intended to help Obama by encouraging people who are dissatisfied with him to vote for someone other than Romney.

If they're playing for the same team, y'all shouldn't have any trouble voting for Obama...right?

they arent some people are just uninformed and WONT take the time to educate themselves.

I take it that was for me. you speak of education?

Tell me, what do you know about the CFR(Council on Foreign Relations)?

a group that both Men answer to.

No. It doesn't seem that way at all.

Anyone running for president has to appeal to a very broad spectrum of individuals. They have to appeal to conservatives and liberals so there will be points of agreement.

they are both working for big $ interests, yes. Thats why, when they are elected, they appoint the same cronies to Treasury their cabinets. Add the two-party/controlled opposition factor in and you have a corporatocracy/plutocracy. Throw in unlimited campaign donations (championed by rw'ers such as Gingrich) only exacerbates the problem/marginalizes individual citizens.

Last edited:

Anyone running for president has to appeal to a very broad spectrum of individuals. They have to appeal to conservatives and liberals so there will be points of agreement.

Ok, then why isn't Romney not attacking Obama on issues more important to the
American people and vice versa?

What you're watching is a Popularity Contest, not a debate.

The way the two parties have carved up America, both candidates have to answer to the same interest groups. The show voting just anoints the 'winner' with the aura of approbation. Most real choice has been taken away by the foolish economic and military investments that are already in place.

Vote other anyway. It is the only protest available.

they are both working for big $ interests, yes. Thats why, when they are elected, they appoint the same cronies to Treasury their cabinets. Add the two-party/controlled opposition factor in and you have a corporatocracy/plutocracy. Throw in unlimited campaign donations (championed by rw'ers such as Gingrich) only exacerbates the problem/marginalizes individual citizens.

Bingo.

Obama didn't clean his Cabinet when Bush2 left. and Bush2 kept all Clinton's people.

And nobody caught that?

the Secret Service and CFR runs the White House now, not Obama and damn sure not Romney.

What we need now is somebody in the White House that is ready to take another bullet for the American people like Lincoln and JFk did.

And them to two clowns ain't it.

Last edited:

You didn't see the same debate I did.

The whole premise of this thread, thinly veiled as it is, is that both Romney and obama are so much alike that only Ron Paul or Gary Johnson is the viable alternative. No one has to say it, it's there. The third party candidates just appeal to so FEW people that they can't even place, much less show.

The way the cards are stacked, other parties have no place to show themselves.

Difficult as hell to debate someone that you don't know where they are from one minute to another. Romney's alter ego takes over and it can confuse anyone, Even him. He is for it, he is against it and visa versa. Romney don't even know where he stands.

You didn't see the same debate I did.

The whole premise of this thread, thinly veiled as it is, is that both Romney and obama are so much alike that only Ron Paul or Gary Johnson is the viable alternative. No one has to say it, it's there. The third party candidates just appeal to so FEW people that they can't even place, much less show.

that's not the premise at all. you're deflecting.

the FACT is they ARE playing for the same team. So I'll ask you, What do you know about the Council on Foreign Relations??.

Leave Ron Paul and Gary Johnson out of it, deal with the topic discussion and stop trying to derail the topic. you could get a time out for that.

Difficult as hell to debate someone that you don't know where they are from one minute to another. Romney's alter ego takes over and it can confuse anyone, Even him. He is for it, he is against it and visa versa. Romney don't even know where he stands.

Sounds like Obama don't it? sure it does. they are using the same cracked smiles, innuendos and nonsense to win sides.

Popularity Contest.

Forum List

Back