Does XFL Practice Racial Discrimination ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not anything wrong with admitting that African Americans are generally better athletes...

True, although a bit disingenuous. Considering how negros, especially Americans, have superior athleticism thanks to Racism of toiling in agricultural habitats for many centuries. Including involuntarily, in terms of the topic and why American Blacks are far more athletically-superior, than us Whites.

Since 15apr1619 that day the first slaveship docked on USA shores, the American negro has been a beast of burden, working their bodies to the bone/inadvertently toning their muscles from birth to death as they physically build our nation yes so of course, now nearly 20 generations later...there usually is no fair comparison when it's Whites vs Negros in a purely athletic competition.
You also have not presented a shred of evidence to support your unsubstantiated HUNCH. I have refuted your hunch too (twice)

We can add that to the topic. Why so many black sideline employees ? :eusa_think:

Because, you are a liar. That is why.

And fortunately anyone here who watches the videos, can see, that you are a satanic demonic human who hates telling the truth.

Anyone who watches these two vids I posted, will see only Caucasian XFL workers standing next to those negro players who your OP deceitfully cries about.

Anyone who watches these two vids I posted, will only see Caucasian XFL workers walking the sidelines as head coaches asst coaches medics trainers equipment support media members referees etc, ---but hey, feel free to keep posting your same lies here w/o posting no video proof like I posted :)
FALSE! You don't even know what you're posting. IAC, I watched an XFL game. Lots of blacks on sidelines. Said this twice now.

There is not anything wrong with admitting that African Americans are generally better athletes...

True, although a bit disingenuous. Considering how negros, especially Americans, have superior athleticism thanks to Racism of toiling in agricultural habitats for many centuries. Including involuntarily, in terms of the topic and why American Blacks are far more athletically-superior, than us Whites.

Since 15apr1619 that day the first slaveship docked on USA shores, the American negro has been a beast of burden, working their bodies to the bone/inadvertently toning their muscles from birth to death as they physically build our nation yes so of course, now nearly 20 generations later...there usually is no fair comparison when it's Whites vs Negros in a purely athletic competition.
Giannis didn’t come from slavery and he is a athletic dynamo. It’s not just breeding as your post alludes. They are just genetically superior when it comes to athletics. Just as Asians are superior when it comes to mathematics.
You've mentioned this before. I challenged you to present proof of this genetically superior in athletics idea.
You have not done that.

And I HAVE (twice) presented proof that blacks are NOT superior in athletics.
My proof is the naked eye test. There is not one white CB in the NFL. Most wide receivers are black. In track and field most great short distance runners are black. NBA is 75% black. To me based on the naked eye test they are superior athletes to whites and Asians. And to me there is nothing wrong with saying that. It’s a compliment. White men can’t jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back