Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no it looks funny

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Mortimer

Gold Member
usually cowboys are white
Difficult-Clients-The-Clint-Eastwood-Guide-to-Managing-Them.jpg

so i wondered if western style fits me or if it looks funny because im brown/asian features etc.

IMG_3976.jpg

IMG_3980.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

i also have kinda western style boots but dont wear them in summer, on occassion i wear them.
IMG_2891.jpg

i watched that, with jacky chan and a white guy as cowboys, cool movie, there is also wild wild west, with will smith as black cowboy. maybe i have left the impression that im chinese or east asian, but im not. im roma ("gypsy") they originate in southasia, indian subcontinent, thats what i meant with asian, im not culturally or nationally asian though but i have some physical features from india (asia) thats what i meant. i have no connection to chinese though.

Seriously man. You do realize if you ever find anyone who is willing to have kids with you that they will see these posts someday right?

In my very honest opinion the question of wether western style fits someone is not so much about what your skin color is, but rather where you live and if it fits your surroundings/lifestyle. I.e. do you hang around other cowboys, live in Texas, etc. Other than that, you're good to go!

I grew up in Oklahoma/Texas which is cowboy country.

Regardless of the attire....... being a cowboy is about attitude and demeanor not skin color.

btw Historically, 25% of the cowboys in the old days of the wild west and cattle drives were black. .. :cool:

It looks just as stupid on you as it does an anyone trying to be a cowboy in 2014; just you're a fat fucker, trying to be a cowboy in 2014.

It looks just as stupid on you as it does an anyone trying to be a cowboy in 2014; just you're a fat fucker, trying to be a cowboy in 2014.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Its just dumb, especially with the shirt.

OP needs to lose weight, shave and put on a shirt.

Regardless of the attire....... being a cowboy is about attitude and demeanor not skin color.

btw Historically, 25% of the cowboys in the old days of the wild west and cattle drives were black. .. :cool:

No, Sunni "man" ...

"being a cowboy" is about

BEING A COWBOY.

Working on a ranch, working with cattle and horses.

I would have thought some of you would have learned this from that idiot, George W. Bush. Remember how he used to pretend to be a cowboy? Remember how utterly stupid he looked? And, how embarrassed we all were for him?

Putting on a funny looking hat and high heeled boots does not make you a "cowboy". It just makes you a fool.

In order to BE A COWBOY, you have to BE A COWBOY.

It looks just as stupid on you as it does an anyone trying to be a cowboy in 2014
Obviously, you have never been to Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Wyoming, or Montana.......Yee Haw!! .. :cool:

I grew up on a horse, on a ranch, on the western slope of Colorado.

I guarantee you that I never ever saw anyone who looks like the OP or YOU. Never.

[MENTION=11674]Sunni Man[/MENTION] You can posture and prance and pretend all you want but going to a western state or actually seeing a "cowboy" up close does not make you anything more than the fraud you are.

:cuckoo: How is someone supposed to be respond to this thread with a straight face?

No, Sunni "man" ...

"being a cowboy" is about

BEING A COWBOY.

Working on a ranch, working with cattle and horses.

In order to BE A COWBOY, you have to BE A COWBOY.
You are an idiot Luddly.

Have you ever been to a Rodeo??

They have them all over where I grew up.

You will see thousands of cowboys and cowgirls. Not all of them work on a ranch or herd cattle. Some are teachers, store owners, mechanics, farmers, etc. But they grew up in cowboy/western culture and wear western clothes because that's who they are. They like dancing the "Two step" at the club and driving pickup trucks while listening to country music.

And the best part is Cowboy's don't like limp wristed liberals like you Luddly. :gay: . :lol: :lol:

It's not so much a matter of race as it is the individual.

For example, I NEVER wear black, brown, or red, I look hideous in those colors. I can't walk in those ridiculous high heels that are supposed to be so fashionable now. I'm middle aged and not thin, so ruffled skirts and strapless tops do not work for me.

There's environment as well. Do you hang out in country music bars? Are you living in cattle country?

InquiringMind, just find someone else to do your eyebrows, and then you'll look just like the rest of us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back