Does Vice President Biden have dementia?

Right. The conservatives just care about the health of a potential CIC. That's why they voted for this guy:

polls_mccain_poor_guy_5331_309665_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

He's not showing signs of DEMNITA, if he was I would be concerned about that too and calling for him to get out of politics...idiot

Amazing what some posters come up with. Biden makes super-boy just look like any normal boy, a normal boy in a situation beyond his scope so something must be wrong with Biden. Hard to make people believe Biden was born in Kenya and since Reagan actually had dementia that becomes their reason. Biden has dementia, if not dementia, then maybe false teeth, something.

Amazing what some posters come up with. Biden makes super-boy just look like any normal boy, a normal boy in a situation beyond his scope so something must be wrong with Biden. Hard to make people believe Biden was born in Kenya and since Reagan actually had dementia that becomes their reason. Biden has dementia, if not dementia, then maybe false teeth, something.

man oh man:eusa_shifty:

You can tell LGS knows Ryan lost, she has been on a thread rampage complaining like I have not seen in a while..

Losers always cry.. :lol:

/thread.

The only news station that said Biden won is CBS.. At most it was a tie but I think Ryan did a tad bit better. He did make a fool of himself like Biden did

Liberals are so desperate to call this a Biden win..they don't care how buffoonish he looked and acted...oh well well see how it sat with the American voters soon enough

Liberals are so desperate to call this a Biden win..they don't care how buffoonish he looked and acted...oh well well see how it sat with the American voters soon enough

If Ryan were the one who acted like that, it's all the left and the liberal media would be discussing.

Oh, right, because Republicans "care" about Biden's health. It's just sincere and heartfelt concern.

Okay, we can run with that.

What is that smell? OMG, it's horrible, it's ... hypocrisy. And it's a bad one. Dude, can't you step outside before you fire one of those off?

Explain please, looking forward to it.

i am sure people like myself who are dealing with loved ones with dementia find your attempt at what? humor?

just lovely...shows more about you than anything else you have posted on this board

This thread is proof that LGS has no critical thinking and lacks the ability to think for herself.

The OP is a regurgitated fox news talking point from a disbanded doctor, turned fox news "analyst".

Personality Changes
Personality changes are a noticeable symptom of dementia in the elderly. Behavior changes may start suddenly, or gradually become worse. Types of personality changes include anxiety, depression, a decreased interest in daily activities, inappropriate mood or behavior, irritability, reduced emotional expression, a self-centered attitude, poor temper control and withdrawal from social interaction.

Additional Symptoms
Other symptoms that are associated with dementia include changes in feeling or perception, disorientation, impaired recognition, hallucinations and delusions, severe confusion and lack of concentration.

Read more: Dementia Symptoms In The Elderly | LIVESTRONG.COM

Last night's Circus Stunt performance leads me to believe he's either a straight up whacko of is experiencing what most people as old as he is do-- ELDERLY dementia.

Keep coming up with silly excuses as to why Ryan was taken to the wood shed.

I think the Republicans should be worrying somewhat about Romney. Romney seems to have a personality change with every the group he talks too. Talking to the 1 percenters he's all for removing the 47% from America; with the 47%, he's going to tax the hell out of the !%, or something evil.
He's not quite the Woodie Allen movie yet, but then we don't know Romney's real history, maybe it's a Bain thing? Biden is Biden and he's not as flexible as Romney, few are, but he is Biden.

I think the Republicans should be worrying somewhat about Romney. Romney seems to have a personality change with every the group he talks too. Talking to the 1 percenters he's all for removing the 47% from America; with the 47%, he's going to tax the hell out of the !%, or something evil.
He's not quite the Woodie Allen movie yet, but then we don't know Romney's real history, maybe it's a Bain thing? Biden is Biden and he's not as flexible as Romney, few are, but he is Biden.

Romneydull.jpg

So, I was doing a Google search this morning, because, well, his behavior is becoming more and more erratic, and quite frankly, I am SHOCKED, really SHOCKED, at how little the corporate media is talking about what is going on with his erratic behavior.

And our little Forum?

It was the 15th Google search result to come up, and we have not updated this thread in SEVEN years?!

So, it is time to update this thread. So for forum members, and those folks that come here from Google that are truly curious about the state of what is going down, here is a sum of what I could find in a morning of a little research. Search engines used; Google, Bing, Duck Duck Go.

Joe Biden munches wife Jill’s finger at Iowa campaign stop
https://nypost.com/2019/11/30/joe-biden-munches-wife-jills-finger-at-iowa-campaign-stop/
joe-biden-jill-biden-finger-bite.jpg

Joe Biden Interrupts His Wife’s Campaign Speech To Bite Her Finger
Joe Biden Interrupts His Wife’s Campaign Speech To Bite Her Finger
Screen-Shot-2019-11-30-at-5.46.50-PM.png

Is Joe Biden Too Old to Be President?
Joe Biden's age is an issue in his run for president. How much should it matter?
Is Joe Biden Too Old to Be President?

Is Vice President Biden is suffering from age-related dementia?
https://www.quora.com/Is-Vice-President-Biden-is-suffering-from-age-related-dementia

Have You Ever Wondered What's Wrong With Biden's Brain? We May Soon Find Out.
Have You Ever Wondered What's Wrong With Biden's Brain? We May Soon Find Out.

Bo Erickson CBS on Twitter

Personality Changes
Personality changes are a noticeable symptom of dementia in the elderly. Behavior changes may start suddenly, or gradually become worse. Types of personality changes include anxiety, depression, a decreased interest in daily activities, inappropriate mood or behavior, irritability, reduced emotional expression, a self-centered attitude, poor temper control and withdrawal from social interaction.

Additional Symptoms
Other symptoms that are associated with dementia include changes in feeling or perception, disorientation, impaired recognition, hallucinations and delusions, severe confusion and lack of concentration.

Read more: Dementia Symptoms In The Elderly | LIVESTRONG.COM

Last night's Circus Stunt performance leads me to believe he's either a straight up whacko of is experiencing what most people as old as he is do-- ELDERLY dementia.
This has been a question about Biden for sometime, and he's gotten worse, not better.

Google "Does Joe Biden have dementia?" and click on the first return, from Forbes. Here, I did it for you. You will see this page briefly, and then Forbes will take it down and say the page is no longer active. Or, just click this post, which has video of the disappearing article.

So: Forbes has decided that it is not permissible to question Joe Biden's mental acuity, after three flippin' years of playing leftwing games about invoking the 25th Amendment on Trump?

Now
the question is out of bounds, suddenly?

Forum List

Back