Does Vice President Biden have dementia?

Personality Changes
Personality changes are a noticeable symptom of dementia in the elderly. Behavior changes may start suddenly, or gradually become worse. Types of personality changes include anxiety, depression, a decreased interest in daily activities, inappropriate mood or behavior, irritability, reduced emotional expression, a self-centered attitude, poor temper control and withdrawal from social interaction.

Additional Symptoms
Other symptoms that are associated with dementia include changes in feeling or perception, disorientation, impaired recognition, hallucinations and delusions, severe confusion and lack of concentration.

Read more: Dementia Symptoms In The Elderly | LIVESTRONG.COM

Last night's Circus Stunt performance leads me to believe he's either a straight up whacko of is experiencing what most people as old as he is do-- ELDERLY dementia.

It's particularly heartless to attribute a serious medical condition to someone who obviously doesn't have it. Espeically heartless to those that do. You should be ashamed but you'd also have to first understand the concept. No doubt that you do not.

As per "I do not care about 47%" by Mitt Romney:

Paul Ryan: "And with respect to that quote, I think the vice president very well knows that sometimes the words don't come out of your mouth the right way."

Joseph Biden: "But I always say what I mean. And so does Romney."

You certainly have the wrong person identified with your "diagnosis" it sure is the mitten you are describing. To a "T"

Personality Changes
Personality changes are a noticeable symptom of dementia in the elderly. Behavior changes may start suddenly, or gradually become worse. Types of personality changes include anxiety, depression, a decreased interest in daily activities, inappropriate mood or behavior, irritability, reduced emotional expression, a self-centered attitude, poor temper control and withdrawal from social interaction.

Additional Symptoms
Other symptoms that are associated with dementia include changes in feeling or perception, disorientation, impaired recognition, hallucinations and delusions, severe confusion and lack of concentration.

Read more: Dementia Symptoms In The Elderly | LIVESTRONG.COM

Last night's Circus Stunt performance leads me to believe he's either a straight up whacko of is experiencing what most people as old as he is do-- ELDERLY dementia.

There was a psychiatrist on FOX last night saying dementia could not be ruled out, not only because of the bizarre behavior but also the dozens of factual inaccuracies. Throw in all the constant misspeaks on the campaign trail and one does have to consider it.............and the immediate resonse to getting pwned by Ryan about saying fucked up things, he says, "I always mean what I say!!". I said to myself............."Shit........this guy is misfiriing in the noggin."

Great......we might have somebody a heartbeat away from being president and going senile.............

Last edited:
hahahahaha

Republicans are such whiners and cry babies, no wonder they are all hawkish draft dodgers. Little boy Ryan got beat up, too bad, he deserved it for it sophomoric BS.

Bah wah, LOL. "Thursday night’s vice-presidential debate was one of the best and meatiest political conversations in many years, showing that real differences on public policy can be discussed with fervor, anger, laughter and real substance. In contrast to the dismal meeting last week between President Obama and Mitt Romney, this debate gave voters a chance to evaluate the positions of the two tickets, in part because Representative Paul Ryan’s nonanswers were accurate reflections of his campaign." http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/12/opinion/a-debate-with-clarity-and-fervor.html

"The story of Venice’s rise and fall is told by the scholars Daron Acemoglu and James A. Robinson, in their book “Why Nations Fail: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and Poverty,” as an illustration of their thesis that what separates successful states from failed ones is whether their governing institutions are inclusive or extractive. Extractive states are controlled by ruling elites whose objective is to extract as much wealth as they can from the rest of society. Inclusive states give everyone access to economic opportunity; often, greater inclusiveness creates more prosperity, which creates an incentive for ever greater inclusiveness." http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/14/opinion/sunday/the-self-destruction-of-the-1-percent.html

hahahahaha

Republicans are such whiners and cry babies, no wonder they are all hawkish draft dodgers. Little boy Ryan got beat up, too bad, he deserved it for it sophomoric BS.

Bah wah, LOL. "Thursday night’s vice-presidential debate was one of the best and meatiest political conversations in many years, showing that real differences on public policy can be discussed with fervor, anger, laughter and real substance. In contrast to the dismal meeting last week between President Obama and Mitt Romney, this debate gave voters a chance to evaluate the positions of the two tickets, in part because Representative Paul Ryan’s nonanswers were accurate reflections of his campaign." http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/12/opinion/a-debate-with-clarity-and-fervor.html

"The story of Venice’s rise and fall is told by the scholars Daron Acemoglu and James A. Robinson, in their book “Why Nations Fail: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and Poverty,” as an illustration of their thesis that what separates successful states from failed ones is whether their governing institutions are inclusive or extractive. Extractive states are controlled by ruling elites whose objective is to extract as much wealth as they can from the rest of society. Inclusive states give everyone access to economic opportunity; often, greater inclusiveness creates more prosperity, which creates an incentive for ever greater inclusiveness." http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/14/opinion/sunday/the-self-destruction-of-the-1-percent.html

good grief, :cuckoo:

Dementia is a tragic condition that ultimately robs a person of their very dignity, and causes even more pain to their family as they have to watch their loved one drift away before their very eyes. Imagine having your mother or father look straight into your eyes and not know who you are.

To use it as a political punchline demonstrates how low some will go just to try to make a point.

Poor LadyDumbSlinger. She's used to Ryan and Romney getting away with their lies. She just can't get over Ryan getting his ass handed to him and getting put in his place. Poor poor LadyDumbSlinger :(

There was a psychiatrist on FOX last night saying dementia could not be ruled out, not only because of the bizarre behavior but also the dozens of factual inaccuracies. Throw in all the constant misspeaks on the campaign trail and one does have to consider it.............and the immediate resonse to getting pwned by Ryan about saying fucked up things, he says, "I always mean what I say!!". I said to myself............."Shit........this guy is misfiriing in the noggin."

Great......we might have somebody a heartbeat away from being president and going senile.............

Oh, that explains LadyDumbSlinger's analysis -- she stole it from Fox or read it in a chain conserva-whine email. I didn't think she was original enough to come up with this laughable excuse for Ryan's joke of a performance.

After hearing statements from both democrats and republicans, Biden had no personality change. This is the way he always is. The public just never saw him act like this before. He's kept a lid on it before but there is a general agreement that the debate performance was typical Biden behavior.

Dementia is a tragic condition that ultimately robs a person of their very dignity, and causes even more pain to their family as they have to watch their loved one drift away before their very eyes. Imagine having your mother or father look straight into your eyes and not know who you are.

To use it as a political punchline demonstrates how low some will go just to try to make a point.

It's not being used as political punchline...It's a damn honest question and one that should be asked...From what I've seen of Biden this past year he could be suffering the onset of Dementia..he is how OLD for crying out loud

I would stay off message boards if you want to be that thin skinned. Just my opinion.

It's not being used as political punchline...It's a damn honest question and one that should be asked...From what I've seen of Biden this past year he could be suffering the onset of Dementia..he is how OLD for crying out loud

Oh, right, because Republicans "care" about Biden's health. It's just sincere and heartfelt concern.

Okay, we can run with that.

Biden underwent surgery in 1988 to repair two berry aneurysms on opposite sides of his brain. (A berry aneurysm gets its name because the bulge it creates is so small it looks like a tiny blueberry.)

As long as Biden is checked regularly by his health care providers, and has regular brain CT scans (at least every 1-2 years), he should have a normal life expectancy, says Dr. Michael Marin, chief of surgery at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City

Obama deathcare is his provider

Last edited:

Oh, right, because Republicans "care" about Biden's health. It's just sincere and heartfelt concern.

omg, maybe you don't care if Biden was suffering dementia that he is one step away from the Presidency, but SOME of us do..
and if you recall we still hear how Reagan suffered from Alzheimer's by all you caring people

What is that smell? OMG, it's horrible, it's ... hypocrisy. And it's a bad one. Dude, can't you step outside before you fire one of those off?

Right. The conservatives just care about the health of a potential CIC. That's why they voted for this guy:

polls_mccain_poor_guy_5331_309665_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back