Does Vice President Biden have dementia?

You can tell LGS knows Ryan lost, she has been on a thread rampage complaining like I have not seen in a while..

Losers always cry.. :lol:

/thread.

Ryan obviously won. Biden came off as a jackass. That isn't going to help Obama get elected.

You're futile little whines that Biden won aren't fooling anyone.

Thanks for more proof that Joe won.

We are not the ones complaining here, it is you guys. Get it.. :lol:

EVERY media outlet and blogs, social media are all talking about CRAZY BITTER BIDEN.. This debate will forever be remembered and so will old cranky rude Joe.

Lady Gun Slinger = The ubiquitous sore loser.

Grab you guns and your bibles, hold them close in anger as we relish in the fact that Joe won the debate against Lyin' Ryan.

:lol:

I am afraid that the only thing that Biden won was the adoration of you left wing loons. He was rude and loose with the facts, and that will be the take from those not chained in to the hard left.

Lady Gun Slinger = The ubiquitous sore loser.

Grab you guns and your bibles, hold them close in anger as we relish in the fact that Joe won the debate against Lyin' Ryan.

:lol:

Ryan is one of those recorded message boys that keep repeating the same lie no matter how many times he gets caught.

And what lie would that be??

Temper tantrums are usually reserved for toddlers and an occasional teenager. :lol:

So true. Biden behaved like a 16-year-old girl, and all the libturds in here were cheering him on.

That's all you need to know about liberals.

I beginning to think Biden is suffering some dementia, and we have got to get this guy away from any chance of the Presidency..

this should scare you into voting this horrible administration out..

I beginning to think Biden is suffering some dementia, and we have got to get this guy away from any chance of the Presidency..

this should scare you into voting this horrible administration out..

Look at all the crazy things he says and does.. Last night he was out of control, hee-hawin , etc.. I honestly believe he does have dementia. He has all the classic signs I listed in the elderly.

You're right.. Sobering thought on his being President!

Okay..

Well, let's try this.. If Joe did in fact "lose" the debate...

What about Ryan's stimulus letter, that claimed stimulus created jobs?

What about the fact that Ryan thinks he will get bi-partisan support on tax loophole reductions he can't even articulate to his OWN VOTERS?

What about the fact that he voted to cut spending on consulate defense?

What about is blatant inaccuracies regarding our sanctions and stance on Iran (which he even admitted agreeing with Obama on), or his dodging the question regarding how much more we could do with Iran besides "boots on the ground" as if h may have wanted that?

What about the simple fact that he answered a question that was in regards to negative campaigning with more attacks and negativity towards the president?

Should I go on? :lol:

No, it's pointless, becuase all you nutters want to do is complain, because Joe won... Trust me, I know it hurts, I flt the same way after Obama lost against Romney.. Trust me, you will get over it. :lol:

Okay..

Well, let's try this.. If Joe did in fact "lose" the debate...

What about Ryan's stimulus letter, that claimed stimulus created jobs?

What about the fact that Ryan thinks he will get bi-partisan support on tax loophole reductions he can't even articulate to his OWN VOTERS?

What about the fact that he voted to cut spending on consulate defense?

What about is blatant inaccuracies regarding our sanctions and stance on Iran (which he even admitted agreeing with Obama on), or his dodging the question regarding how much more we could do with Iran besides "boots on the ground"?

What about the simple fact that he answered a question that was in regards to negative campaigning with more attacks and negativity towards the president?

Should I go on? :lol:

No, it's pointless, becuase all you nutters want to do is complain, because Joe won... Trust me, I know it hurts, I flt the same way after Obama lost against Romney.. Trust me, you will get over it. :lol:

we could give a shit if you people thought Slow Joe won..60 MILLION people saw the REAL Obama last week and the same saw the ridiculous show Biden put on last night, That is the win for the people of this country..Now I hope they do the right thing and VOTE this clown administration OUT..

Apparently, not....​

October 12, 2012

Reuters

Biden Won The Debate

:thewave:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif

Now I hope they do the right thing and VOTE this clown administration OUT..

Better start praying hard..

I can't wait for the next debate. :lol:

what, Obama will be a bigger ass than Biden was last night?

You got comprehension issues?

I copied the quote from your post, it provides full context to what I was referring to.. The fact that you THINK America will vote Obama out.

Within that context, I was referring to the debate and the current enthusiasm from Joe winning against the tea party prophet Lyin' Ryan, in which Obama may win the next debate (we shall see).

I shouldn't have to explain things like this to most people, but I guess your situational and contextual awareness are lacking some.

Maybe you were home schooled? :lol:

Last edited:
Biden has a mix of mental disease, low IQ and being evil too.

Depending on the day, one of those areas takes control of his tiny mind and his mouth.

Last edited:

Apparently, not....

:thewave:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif

Poor poor Shaman...........from your article:
"If you had to call winner right now, I'd say it's a draw," said David Steinberg, a debate coach and communications professor at the University of Miami. "But a tie goes to the incumbent."

Sorry bud, don't cry too much.

Here, ya' go, Skippy....

incumbent:

1: the holder of an office or ecclesiastical benefice

2: one that occupies a particular position or place

:eusa_whistle:

Romney seems like the one with some form of memory loss. He can't recall what position he's taken on an issue from day to day and introduced himself to the same guy four times at a fundraiser.

Ironically, this thread was started by an old gal who routinely goes from hysterical anger to hysterical laughter on a moment by moment basis,

right here on this forum.

She hasn't been the same since her horse tossed her and she landed on her head!

Trust me, she's never been near a horse or a gun. That's all posing. I know who she is.:lol:

Biden yelled... a lot. I guess he thought if he yelled like a crazy person it would make his point more dramatic?

Biden yelled... a lot. I guess he thought if he yelled like a crazy person it would make his point more dramatic?

October 12, 2012

Ryan SCHOOLED On Iran

"Iran has faced an exodus of international companies providing marine-related services including certification of its fleet, which is vital for securing insurance and ports access. Earlier this year, sanctions pressure also led to the near collapse of an Iranian-led shipping venture with an Indian firm.

Another package of proposed sanctions by the United States and EU aims to tighten the economic noose on Tehran yet further.

"There is strong momentum now to target non-humanitarian commercial imports to Iran in order to put significant pressure on its balance of payments and bring the economic cripple date closer," Dubowitz said."

sad-2.jpeg

Personality Changes
Personality changes are a noticeable symptom of dementia in the elderly. Behavior changes may start suddenly, or gradually become worse. Types of personality changes include anxiety, depression, a decreased interest in daily activities, inappropriate mood or behavior, irritability, reduced emotional expression, a self-centered attitude, poor temper control and withdrawal from social interaction.

Additional Symptoms
Other symptoms that are associated with dementia include changes in feeling or perception, disorientation, impaired recognition, hallucinations and delusions, severe confusion and lack of concentration.

Read more: Dementia Symptoms In The Elderly | LIVESTRONG.COM

Last night's Circus Stunt performance leads me to believe he's either a straight up whacko of is experiencing what most people as old as he is do-- ELDERLY dementia.

How come I have the feeling that you just cannot stand the fact that Joseph Biden had your guy at a corner and made him, for the very first time, admitting inconsistency in republican rhetoric?

Medicare Advantage is working well;

Jack Kennedy actually did handle economy very well;

Republicans will cut taxes by 20%, starting with the wealthy;

We, republicans, have no plans at hand, but we will draw from examples of Ronald Reagan and Tip O'Neill, and the economic plan of Bill Clinton.

Bill Clinton in fact had a good economic plan.

Forum List

Back