Does Vice President Biden have dementia?

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Personality Changes
Personality changes are a noticeable symptom of dementia in the elderly. Behavior changes may start suddenly, or gradually become worse. Types of personality changes include anxiety, depression, a decreased interest in daily activities, inappropriate mood or behavior, irritability, reduced emotional expression, a self-centered attitude, poor temper control and withdrawal from social interaction.

Additional Symptoms
Other symptoms that are associated with dementia include changes in feeling or perception, disorientation, impaired recognition, hallucinations and delusions, severe confusion and lack of concentration.

Read more: Dementia Symptoms In The Elderly | LIVESTRONG.COM

Last night's Circus Stunt performance leads me to believe he's either a straight up whacko of is experiencing what most people as old as he is do-- ELDERLY dementia.

No but he has to go to a doctor today to get his foot out of Ryan's ass . Boy blunder looked

just like that a boy .

No but he has to go to a doctor today to get his foot out of Ryan's ass . Boy blunder looked

just like that a boy .

So Biden likes other men's bungholes? I wonder if that's also a sign of dementia?

You bring up many good points, LGS. I'm not sure what kind of psychosis Biden suffers from.

Biden reminded me of one of my sons who, as a pre-teen, was diagnosed with ADHD, personality disorder, and bi-polar disorder, among other things, and who was prescribed every psychotropic medication you can think of.

Makes me wonder if Biden was high on Ritalin last night. His behavior was very inappropriate and very erratic.

I also like your theory about Tourette's Syndrome. Biden exhibited many symptoms of that, too.

Biden has always been a doofus, and he has always been very loose with the facts. I wish he would seek professional treatment for whatever mental disorder he suffers from.

For Biden to smile and laugh while discussing serious topics like the U.S. economy and middle eastern terrorism goes beyond strange and erratic behavior. Since liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER, it makes perfect sense that the Pravda news media and the leftists in this forum thought Biden did great last night.

Apparently Biden's behavior last night won over a lot of people. Now Obama will try the same tactics with Romney in their next debate. Laughing, giggling, smiling, making wild hand motions.............this will be the Obama debate recipe from here on.

Vote for ADHD and Tourette's Syndrome. Obama/Biden 2012!

Last edited:
You bring up many good points, LGS. I'm not sure what kind of psychosis Biden suffers from.

Biden reminded me of one of my sons who, as a pre-teen, was diagnosed with ADHD, personality disorder, and bi-polar disorder, among other things, and who was prescribed every psychotropic medication you can think of.

Makes me wonder if Biden was high on Ritalin last night. His behavior was very inappropriate and very erratic.

I also like your theory about Tourette's Syndrome. Biden exhibited many symptoms of that, too.

Biden has always been a doofus, and he has always been very loose with the facts. I wish he would seek professional treatment for whatever mental disorder he suffers from.

For Biden to smile and laugh while discussing serious topics like the U.S. economy and middle eastern terrorism goes beyond strange and erratic behavior.

Apparently Biden's behavior last night won over a lot of people. Now Obama will try the same tactics with Romney in their next debate. Laughing, giggling, smiling, making wild hand motions.............this will be the Obama debate recipe from here on.

Vote for ADHD and Tourette's Syndrome. Obama/Biden 2012!

Those are really great points.. I had not thought of ADHD.. Some people believe he was on some type of drugs? Whatever it was, he was sociopathic and very disturbing. It makes me nervous for our country.. And to think he's a breath away from the Presidency.:eusa_shifty:

Biden was quite animated and found things quite funny that I thought were pretty serious. Of course most of those on the left saw nothing wrong with this behavior, they thought it was pretty cool.

Their mommas didn't teach them any manners either. Most of them always behave like he did. True story.

Nah!
Biden is just a typical liberal.
Most of them act that way, always interrupting the other person.Never able to keep their mouths shut and listen.
They don't want to hear what the other one is saying. They have no manners whatsoever.

Biden did exactly what he was supposed to do, run interference and keep Ryan from making points. It didn't matter how silly or stupid he looked. It's Biden. He lowers expectations just by walking into a room.

Personality Changes
Personality changes are a noticeable symptom of dementia in the elderly. Behavior changes may start suddenly, or gradually become worse. Types of personality changes include anxiety, depression, a decreased interest in daily activities, inappropriate mood or behavior, irritability, reduced emotional expression, a self-centered attitude, poor temper control and withdrawal from social interaction.

Additional Symptoms
Other symptoms that are associated with dementia include changes in feeling or perception, disorientation, impaired recognition, hallucinations and delusions, severe confusion and lack of concentration.

Read more: Dementia Symptoms In The Elderly | LIVESTRONG.COM

Last night's Circus Stunt performance leads me to believe he's either a straight up whacko of is experiencing what most people as old as he is do-- ELDERLY dementia.

You saw Ryan sipping water?

The first lie Biden told, Ryan should have done a full spit-take:

Last edited by a moderator:
What Joe found funny was Ryan's "loose talk".

The "loose talk" Joe was talking about was Ryan and his weaving in and out of the thin-line that is truth and lie in order to distort the facts..

It is a tactic Ryan is notorious for (Hence: Lyin' Ryan), in order to poke a hole every lie Ryan spoke Joe would have needed 10 min for every 2 min that Ryan sat there and lied. Joe STILL nailed him to floor on every issue, Ryan got hung with his stimulus noose and walked right into a buzz saw on taxes and war.

As I said, the only people complaining and moaning are the right wingers.. Just like we were when Obama lost against Rmoney in the first debate.

Dogmatic right wing loons are unable to see how looney they look to everyone watching them.

Last edited:
Biden was obviously enjoying himself last night, right in his element as he kicked the narcissistic Ryan's arse!

Biden may have pushed obama over the edge into total loser!

The democrats lock is reduced to 7 states with the rest moving over into toss up. Toss up means in transition from obama to Romney.

Biden may have pushed obama over the edge into total loser!

The democrats lock is reduced to 7 states with the rest moving over into toss up. Toss up means in transition from obama to Romney.

You are talking 3 days too soon.. Tracking for post debate analysis does not appear for at minimum 3 days.

Try bringing this up on on Monday after the RCP gets new tracking. :lol:

Forum List

Back