Does Vice President Biden have dementia?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LadyGunSlinger, Oct 12, 2012.

1. LadyGunSlinger

LadyGunSlinger Conservative Babe Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    Personality Changes
    Personality changes are a noticeable symptom of dementia in the elderly. Behavior changes may start suddenly, or gradually become worse. Types of personality changes include anxiety, depression, a decreased interest in daily activities, inappropriate mood or behavior, irritability, reduced emotional expression, a self-centered attitude, poor temper control and withdrawal from social interaction.

Additional Symptoms
    Other symptoms that are associated with dementia include changes in feeling or perception, disorientation, impaired recognition, hallucinations and delusions, severe confusion and lack of concentration.

Read more: Dementia Symptoms In The Elderly | LIVESTRONG.COM

Last night's Circus Stunt performance leads me to believe he's either a straight up whacko of is experiencing what most people as old as he is do-- ELDERLY dementia.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. plant

plant VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +172
    No but he has to go to a doctor today to get his foot out of Ryan's ass . Boy blunder looked

just like that a boy .

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. LadyGunSlinger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    Inappropriate Behavior
    Elderly people with dementia may begin to display symptoms of inappropriate behavior such as yelling or arguing with strangers or cussing in inappropriate situations.

Read more: Signs & Symptoms of Dementia in Elderly people | eHow.com Signs & Symptoms of Dementia in Elderly people | eHow.com

He was very ANIMATED!! Angry..

4. LadyGunSlinger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    So Biden likes other men's bungholes? I wonder if that's also a sign of dementia?

5. LadyGunSlinger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
  6. LadyGunSlinger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    Or maybe or Bitter Joe will be the next Joker for the new Batman movie???

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. TruthSeeker56

TruthSeeker56 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +496
    You bring up many good points, LGS. I'm not sure what kind of psychosis Biden suffers from.

Biden reminded me of one of my sons who, as a pre-teen, was diagnosed with ADHD, personality disorder, and bi-polar disorder, among other things, and who was prescribed every psychotropic medication you can think of.

Makes me wonder if Biden was high on Ritalin last night. His behavior was very inappropriate and very erratic.

I also like your theory about Tourette's Syndrome. Biden exhibited many symptoms of that, too.

Biden has always been a doofus, and he has always been very loose with the facts. I wish he would seek professional treatment for whatever mental disorder he suffers from.

For Biden to smile and laugh while discussing serious topics like the U.S. economy and middle eastern terrorism goes beyond strange and erratic behavior. Since liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER, it makes perfect sense that the Pravda news media and the leftists in this forum thought Biden did great last night.

Apparently Biden's behavior last night won over a lot of people. Now Obama will try the same tactics with Romney in their next debate. Laughing, giggling, smiling, making wild hand motions.............this will be the Obama debate recipe from here on.

Vote for ADHD and Tourette's Syndrome. Obama/Biden 2012!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  8. LadyGunSlinger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    Those are really great points.. I had not thought of ADHD.. Some people believe he was on some type of drugs? Whatever it was, he was sociopathic and very disturbing. It makes me nervous for our country.. And to think he's a breath away from the Presidency.:eusa_shifty:

9. naturegirl

naturegirl Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +862
    Biden was quite animated and found things quite funny that I thought were pretty serious. Of course most of those on the left saw nothing wrong with this behavior, they thought it was pretty cool.

Their mommas didn't teach them any manners either. Most of them always behave like he did. True story.

10. Liberal

Liberal Libruhl! Libruhl!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +182
    You can tell LGS knows Ryan lost, she has been on a thread rampage complaining like I have not seen in a while..

Losers always cry.. :lol:

/thread.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2