Does USMB have???

Status
Not open for further replies.

I amso IR

"Well Yea, Duh"!
Jul 11, 2015
I am, I amso IR, golden member and I require help. I am instructed to contact a MOD with questions I may have. How in tell hell do I go one on one with a MOD such as Kat? Where is the magic button to do that as the guidelines do not have an answer. Further, I am going bat s-it crazy and my third grade level composition skills are letting me down. I have worn out my copy of Merriam Webster while feuding with Jake Starkey, whom I love dearly, but still clash with on occasion. See my 3d grade spelling ability has let me down again. I just answered my own question when I inadvertantly clicked the underlined term occasion. I did not click inadvertantly and hence now have 2 red lines. I am afraid to try the left click again as I have little to no hope of it working twice in the USMB, three red lines now. This damned antique of a program has no idea as to who, whom or what it is. How is the average third grade dropout supposed to have a chance. Thank you Kat for the assisstance,4 red lines, you are truly loved and appreciated even moreso than Jake Starkey. 5 red lines if my 3d gradr math is holding up under the strain.

• Banned
I am, I amso IR, golden member and I require help. I am instructed to contact a MOD with questions I may have. How in tell hell do I go one on one with a MOD such as Kat? Where is the magic button to do that as the guidelines do not have an answer. Further, I am going bat s-it crazy and my third grade level composition skills are letting me down. I have worn out my copy of Merriam Webster while feuding with Jake Starkey, whom I love dearly, but still clash with on occasion. See my 3d grade spelling ability has let me down again. I just answered my own question when I inadvertantly clicked the underlined term occasion. I did not click inadvertantly and hence now have 2 red lines. I am afraid to try the left click again as I have little to no hope of it working twice in the USMB, three red lines now. This damned antique of a program has no idea as to who, whom or what it is. How is the average third grade dropout supposed to have a chance. Thank you Kat for the assisstance,4 red lines, you are truly loved and appreciated even moreso than Jake Starkey. 5 red lines if my 3d gradr math is holding up under the strain.

Lord help me please. Both my composition and math were off target. At the end I counted eight red lines. Please help!!!!!

:confused-84:

Lord help me please. Both my composition and math were off target. At the end I counted eight red lines. Please help!!!!!

• Banned

My thoughts exactly until I stumbled left click. :mm: Love ya, little red haired girl.

What, a single post is not enough? :lame2: but I still "Love YA"

My thoughts exactly until I stumbled left click. :mm: Love ya, little red haired girl.

Blonde darling, blonde :smoke:

Well I'm happy you stumbled on left click :thup:

Finally, after almost two years and over 1000 posts I get a little recognition. I was beginning to feel like my own shadow, for obious reasons. Thanks guy's. One damned red line, here we go again! ( the word obious, if it ain't already obvious).

Finally, after almost two years and over 1000 posts I get a little recognition. I was beginning to feel like my own shadow, for obious reasons. Thanks guy's. One damned red line, here we go again! ( the word obious, if it ain't already obvious).

Left click name > start a conversation.

Blonde darling, blonde :smoke:

Well I'm happy you stumbled on left click :thup:

You vill refrain von needless chatter, mine liebschen. Chust zo you know, Ich bin kiene push over liebechen.
All you girls in Der Vaterland sind blonde, not that it matters as I am color blind. Accept 4 them red lines!

Aw shit, Marion, old son, please do not screw me up any more than I am. Thanks for the tip, however. Is left click the cure to all miseries on this damned board? Thanks again.

Too much more of this "love fest" and I will be required to stop "eating worms".

You know when someone out retards me it make me wonder what the fuck is happening to this pathetic and inane world we live on?

Ok, quoting your post, I see the red lines you are talking about. It's letting you know there are misspelled words in what you posted. Granted, not every word is actually misspelled that is underlined in it. USMB and Kat are spelled correctly. Even Microsoft Word would probably flag those if you typed them in it. Nothing to worry about, really, unless you are a grammar freak.

Too many red lines. Sounds like an episode out of the B.H. Obama Presidential library.. It's OK -- for some posters, we taunt them with green lines on the words they spell correctly. :eusa_clap:

Part of the USMB Poster Improvement Mentor Project (PIMP). :eusa_angel:

Ok, quoting your post, I see the red lines you are talking about. It's letting you know there are misspelled words in what you posted. Granted, not every word is actually misspelled that is underlined in it. USMB and Kat are spelled correctly. Even Microsoft Word would probably flag those if you typed them in it. Nothing to worry about, really, unless you are a grammar freak.
Only Grammar Freak on USMB is Pogo

38595b6d55c929c04d5464363069b1a3781416f4409d1fc28368dfe0ac56fc44.jpg

You know when someone out retards me it make me wonder what the fuck is happening to this pathetic and inane world we live on?

You know when I read stupid, retarded reply's s
Too much more of this "love fest" and I will be required to stop "eating worms".

Not gummy worms from Denver I hope. Did you read the ingredients?

Not gummy worms from Denver I hope. Did you read the ingredients?

Flacaltenn, please stand by for a day or two. You are a Mod and a damn good one. In a day I am going to respond to answer Bruce T. Laney's post. You will have a duty and responsibility to blacklist me forever on this site. Every Mod will and should call for may head. I do not get angry simply in Old Army terms I get even. Bruce T laney, you punk assed punk, stand by, cause Timmy is coming to town and you had better be ready to ..., asshole. You are not the least bit funny and today I tried to be and you ruined my funny. Be prepared! Thank you Flacaltenn and all mod's for your service in dealing with me tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back