Does Trump FULLY realize that he's under criminal investigation?

Kellyanne Conway @KellyannePolls
Most honest people I know are not under FBI investigation, let alone two. https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/792159005774794753 …

9:12 PM - 28 Oct 2016

Comey Confirms FBI Probe Into Trump’s Ties to Russia

FBI Directory James Comey told Congress that the FBI is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible links between the Trump campaign and the Russian government — and whether there was any coordination, the New York Times reports.

According to Politico, Comey described it as a “counterintelligence investigation” but said it will “also include an assessment of whether any crimes were committed.”

“He noted that the FBI usually does not comment on active counterintelligence investigations but said he was authorized to do so in this case because of the extraordinary public interest.”

Trump's victory dynamic set the seditious Left's national power back to the 1800s.

Can you blame them for their insanity..?

Do Dems realize if they prove their was no surveillance ever of the Trump campaign, it proves they just made up the Russia ties?

Nope.....The KEY is Mike Flynn's conversation with the Russians...Flynn is the link between his sorry treasonous ass and Trump's downfall.

And exactly how are you going to get "EVIDENCE" of this so called "Collusion" without doing "SURVEILLANCE"?

Care to explain any of this to us?

Simple......When you subpoena MOST of Trump's lap dogs and have them testify under oath.....all sorts of good stuff will come out.......I can't wait

(Keep an eye for the testimony of Carter Page)

When FBI makes a sweet deal with one of his adviser's it will be all over for Trump. I don't think he does realize the severity of it all. Maybe that's why Ivanka moved into the west wing today, to keep his mouth shut.

Democrats will corrupt anything they can touch. They are, at this moment in time, corrupting our Intelligence community.

according to Rep. Jim Himes (D-CT), there is "a series of odd connections" and "weird links." so it's schizophrenia...

Democrats will corrupt anything they can touch. They are, at this moment in time, corrupting our Intelligence community.

......and don't forget.....Beside our intelligence communities, We are also corrupting:

The media
The courts
The foreign governments

the only ones we are not "corrupting" are the Trump ass kissers.....LOL

Last edited:
Still Pretty unfair that Comey was all in on the public knowing about Hillary's investigation but the American Public did not have the right to know about a Trump campaign Russian connection, criminal investigation, BEFORE we voted for him? Allowing Trump to use "Lock her up" over and over and over and over again, when the chant could have been LOCK HIM UP just as easily and if we had known the truth about their investigation, Trump would not have been able to use all of his lying accusations against Hillary being a criminal when he and his camp were being investigated as well for CRIMINAL ACTIONS..... pisses me off!

Still Pretty unfair that Comey was all in on the public knowing about Hillary's investigation but the American Public did not have the right to know about a Trump campaign Russian connection, criminal investigation, BEFORE we voted for him? Allowing Trump to use "Lock her up" over and over and over and over again, when the chant could have been LOCK HIM UP just as easily and if we had known the truth about their investigation, Trump would not have been able to use all of his lying accusations against Hillary being a criminal when he and his camp were being investigated as well for CRIMINAL ACTIONS..... pisses me off!

Well,my friend, Comey is in the process of reciting the Act of Contrition ...I believe he is smart enough to know that he is soon to be history.

Take all the partisan bullshit aside and ask yourself IF the Trumpster realizes that he is currently under a criminal investigation?

Do Trump acolytes understand that if indeed a full and impartial investigation is to take place that folks like STONE,MANAFORT, FLYNN, etc. are all going to be called (subpoenaed) to testify under oath about the Trump's administration ties to Russian oligarchs and intelligence agents?

In modern times, how many presidents have been linked to collusion with a foreign and hostile government?

This will be really fun to watch unfold....

Put aside all partisan BS????? That is something new for you.

The short answer is "NO" Trump does not fully understand this. Nor do many of his supporters.

Today we learned not only that Trump should openly apologize for his accusation against Obama on wiretapping...but ALSO that he is under investigation for more than NINE months......

Will Trump's tax returns be also subpoenaed???
So...Obama was President when Trump was being investigated and...nothing.
You're so stupid you don't know when to feel stupid.

The short answer is "NO" Trump does not fully understand this. Nor do many of his supporters.

Today we learned not only that Trump should openly apologize for his accusation against Obama on wiretapping...but ALSO that he is under investigation for more than NINE months......

Will Trump's tax returns be also subpoenaed???
So...Obama was President when Trump was being investigated and...nothing.
You're so stupid you don't know when to feel stupid.
As I posted, "You're so stupid you don't know when to feel stupid."

New Topics

Forum List

Back