Does this seem right?

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Does this seem right ?
232dc4b3-dff1-48de-a48a-f6ebaab1a481.jpg

how more of your freedom and your children's choices are swindled

But, you know, we also give money to Pakistan--Pakistan is on the border with Afghanistan--and it's given in the name of helping that country. Pakistan doesn't support us, I think, adequately in our war on terror in Afghanistan, but yet we continue to give them money.

But here is something that most Americans may not know about. We give money to Venezuela. Why do we give money to Chavez and Venezuela? He hates the United States. He defies our President, makes fun of our Nation. We don't need to give him any foreign aid.

We give $20 million to Cuba. Why do we give money to Cuba? Americans can't even go to Cuba. It's off limits. It's a communist country. But we're dumping money over there.

And we even give foreign aid to this massive country over here, Russia, that used to be called the USSR.

And the zinger of them all, this country. Even though we are in debt $45,000 per American, and most of that debt is owned by the Chinese, this Nation gives foreign aid to our good buddies the Chinese.

Warning radio comes on show starts automatically

March 6, 2011 - Remember the Alamo=== March 6,1836...6:30a.m ... last firing is over... The Alamo has fallen! After a 13 days siege of 2,000 Mexicans, 189 Heroes had offered their lives to insure the freedom of Texas. Remember the Alamo =====Gas Prices going through the roof, but only one permit approved for domestic drilling===== This is the ultimate proof that the American people have no representation in Washington, DC. It appears that some in Washington, DC want to see our country collapse. What other excuse is there for not issues permits for domestic drilling? =====American Foreign Aid to 150 of the total 190 Countries=====America is broke yet we give billions and billions foreign countries including Cuba, Venezuela, Russia and China. Congressman Ted Poe says it is time to reconsider foreign aid. YouTube - There's 192 Countries That Exist In The World & We Give Foreign Aid To Over 150 Of Them!" Rep Poe

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ocVj6UWiDI======Over[/ame] $100 Billion of Appropriations hidden in ObamaCare====== Congresswoman Michele Bachmann uncovers over $100 billion hidden appropriations in ObamaCare. More reasons why ObamaCare must be repealed. ====Wisconsin - Indiana - Ohio - Unions for Government Jobs==== Republican Sentor is attacked by protestors. The insanity continues in Wisconsin and other states. ======Florida High Speed Rail - Lawsuit filed against Governor Rick Scott====== Florida Senators Arthenia Joyner, D-Tampa and Thad Altman, R-Melbourne, have filed a lawsuit claiming that a state law requires Scott to accept the $2.4 billion for high-speed rail line between Orlando and Tampa. TIME OUT.....What about the fact that Floridians voted down high speed rail. Our government must be schizophrenic or bi-polar to both. =====Crisis in the Middle East====== General update and discussion about the recent events in the Middle East.

American Statesman Round Table Discussion 3/3/2011 - American Statesman | Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for being concerned. I for one think it wise to look at how our foreign aid money is doled out perhaps a better approach would be country by country.

Does this seem right ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDn8uoSW-DE

But, you know, we also give money to Pakistan--Pakistan is on the border with Afghanistan--and it's given in the name of helping that country. Pakistan doesn't support us, I think, adequately in our war on terror in Afghanistan, but yet we continue to give them money.

But here is something that most Americans may not know about. We give money to Venezuela. Why do we give money to Chavez and Venezuela? He hates the United States. He defies our President, makes fun of our Nation. We don't need to give him any foreign aid.

We give $20 million to Cuba. Why do we give money to Cuba? Americans can't even go to Cuba. It's off limits. It's a communist country. But we're dumping money over there.

And we even give foreign aid to this massive country over here, Russia, that used to be called the USSR.

And the zinger of them all, this country. Even though we are in debt $45,000 per American, and most of that debt is owned by the Chinese, this Nation gives foreign aid to our good buddies the Chinese.

March 6, 2011 - Remember the Alamo=== March 6,1836...6:30a.m ... last firing is over... The Alamo has fallen! After a 13 days siege of 2,000 Mexicans, 189 Heroes had offered their lives to insure the freedom of Texas. Remember the Alamo =====Gas Prices going through the roof, but only one permit approved for domestic drilling===== This is the ultimate proof that the American people have no representation in Washington, DC. It appears that some in Washington, DC want to see our country collapse. What other excuse is there for not issues permits for domestic drilling? =====American Foreign Aid to 150 of the total 190 Countries=====America is broke yet we give billions and billions foreign countries including Cuba, Venezuela, Russia and China. Congressman Ted Poe says it is time to reconsider foreign aid. YouTube - There's 192 Countries That Exist In The World & We Give Foreign Aid To Over 150 Of Them!" Rep Poe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ocVj6UWiDI======Over $100 Billion of Appropriations hidden in ObamaCare====== Congresswoman Michele Bachmann uncovers over $100 billion hidden appropriations in ObamaCare. More reasons why ObamaCare must be repealed. ====Wisconsin - Indiana - Ohio - Unions for Government Jobs==== Republican Sentor is attacked by protestors. The insanity continues in Wisconsin and other states. ======Florida High Speed Rail - Lawsuit filed against Governor Rick Scott====== Florida Senators Arthenia Joyner, D-Tampa and Thad Altman, R-Melbourne, have filed a lawsuit claiming that a state law requires Scott to accept the $2.4 billion for high-speed rail line between Orlando and Tampa. TIME OUT.....What about the fact that Floridians voted down high speed rail. Our government must be schizophrenic or bi-polar to both. =====Crisis in the Middle East====== General update and discussion about the recent events in the Middle East.

American Statesman Round Table Discussion 3/3/2011 - American Statesman | Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio

"Does this seem right?"

Noo, it seems Left! :booze:

It looks like more distribution of wealth that I had previously imagined. Rich people in America have a big job.

Much of the foreign aid we give is no gift. It's payment for something we need, a military base, fly over rights, a trade treaty, a commitment to share intelligence, sometimes a payoff to government officials, but it's not a gift.

Does this seem right ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDn8uoSW-DE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ocVj6UWiDI======Over $100 Billion of Appropriations hidden in ObamaCare====== Congresswoman Michele Bachmann uncovers over $100 billion hidden appropriations in ObamaCare. More reasons why ObamaCare must be repealed. ====Wisconsin - Indiana - Ohio - Unions for Government Jobs==== Republican Sentor is attacked by protestors. The insanity continues in Wisconsin and other states. ======Florida High Speed Rail - Lawsuit filed against Governor Rick Scott====== Florida Senators Arthenia Joyner, D-Tampa and Thad Altman, R-Melbourne, have filed a lawsuit claiming that a state law requires Scott to accept the $2.4 billion for high-speed rail line between Orlando and Tampa. TIME OUT.....What about the fact that Floridians voted down high speed rail. Our government must be schizophrenic or bi-polar to both. =====Crisis in the Middle East====== General update and discussion about the recent events in the Middle East.

"Does this seem right?"

Noo, it seems Left! :booze:

these payments have been going on for a l ong time.

that means that both democrats and republicans have been doling it out

being nobodys fool I am aware that regardless of WHO assumes the throne in America these payments will continue

that means that the candidate who, today, says "elect me and we will lower taxes and stop waste!"

is lying

Much of the foreign aid we give is no gift. It's payment for something we need, a military base, fly over rights, a trade treaty, a commitment to share intelligence, sometimes a payoff to government officials, but it's not a gift.

I dont think we are getting our moneys worth from Libya ,Cuba, Venezuela ,Nigeria the Sudan, Somalia , Yemen or 180 countries .
Just one mans opinion.

Foreign Aid is one thing. Certainly many of those countries should not be on our "good list"

Rich people buy a ton of stuff for America.

I agree we should reevaluate our foreign aid but the only way to do that is to vote one by one on all countries. It would take too much time unfortunately. I think we should start by cutting money to Israel who stole the land from the Palestinians and continues to steal more. We tell them to stop the West Bank settlements but they don't listen. We have the leverage, we just have to start cutting off the money and then they will listen.

I dont think we are getting our moneys worth from Libya ,Cuba, Venezuela ,Nigeria the Sudan, Somalia , Yemen or 180 countries .
Just one mans opinion.
I agree

I agree we should reevaluate our foreign aid but the only way to do that is to vote one by one on all countries. It would take too much time unfortunately. I think we should start by cutting money to Israel who stole the land from the Palestinians and continues to steal more. We tell them to stop the West Bank settlements but they don't listen. We have the leverage, we just have to start cutting off the money and then they will listen.

I used to believe like you did , until I studied history.Now I know better.
Israel Sure cut it off ,every muslim country gets the same about approximately .There are quite a few more of them than there are Israels .

I have said this before. So long as people in this country are in need, we have no fucking business giving aid to any other country. Especially to countries whose people HATE us.

Fuck them, not us.

Forum List

Back