Does this represent the Democratic Base?

Gremlin-USA

<<< Me in 1970
May 20, 2010
Gremlinville, USA
“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life.” - Sonia Sotomayor

“Mr. Obama could win since he was a "light-skinned" African-American "with no Negro dialect", unless he wanted one. – Harry Reid

“Soldiers' who have been killed in Iraq lives were "wasted.” – Barak Obama

“Unemployment Checks Fastest Way to Create Jobs” – Nancy Pelosi

“Mr. Obama is "not yet ready" for the Presidency, he has poor foreign policy judgment” – Joe Biden

Clearly, the Obama supporters are exceedingly astute politically!!!

Stereotypes.jpg

I heard a cable news commentator saying the other day that over 90% of blacks still support Obama. That is fcukking fascinating...........not real surprising, but fascinating. You expect that with any race, culture or creed, some will be bamboozled due to just not getting it.............but 90%!!! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD...........its fckukking terrifying!! Just like the environmental k00ks.......these people are zombies. Living fcukking zombies.

zombiehorde-2.jpg

Last edited:
That's right, partisan tools.

Just keep blaming your neighbors while the masters that you believe in continue to fleece you, destroy this nation and sell your children's futures into indentured servitude with fictious debts.

But don't actually look at who is benefitting from this good cop/bad cop political sham..

Just keep blaming the victims of the policies your masters create.

Just keep blaming your neighbors while the masters that you believe in continue to fleece you, destroy this nation and sell your children's futures into indentured servitude with fictious debts.

But don't actually look at who is benefitting from this good cop/bad cop political sham..

Well, tell us who's benefitting from what obama is doing?

Same class of people who benefitted from Bush's policies.

If you want to get into a R v D bitchfest, I'm not the person who'll play, amigo.

That's easy, the political "elites" and big business, President Obama is the Aristocracy of Pull in action...

H A D E N O U G H Y E T ?

Or would you like the progressives to plunder you some more ?

“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life.” - Sonia Sotomayor

“Mr. Obama could win since he was a "light-skinned" African-American "with no Negro dialect", unless he wanted one. – Harry Reid

“Mr. Obama is "not yet ready" for the Presidency, he has poor foreign policy judgment” – Joe Biden

No where in any of these quotes are Democratic politicians calling their base "Hobos" "Animals" "Spoiled" "Bums" "Bellyachers" "If you feed them they'll breed". These are policy statements you may or may not agree with. But hardly the disdain Republican leadership shows their base. If you can't see the difference, then believe me, that's a real shame.

Is there a point to this?

You're stupid if you don't see it. Don't blamne the OP blame yorself

Yeah there is but unfortunately it's beyond your capacity to understand it, after all you're a progressive..... feel free to go back to working on enslaving yourself to government and the rest of us will be about our business of restoring the republic. :happy-1:

B U H B Y E

Same class of people who benefitted from Bush's policies.

If you want to get into a R v D bitchfest, I'm not the person who'll play, amigo.
What class? those who actually put money back into the economy by help creating jobs?
I say allowing them to benefit

You're stupid if you don't see it. Don't blamne the OP blame yorself

go back and pretend to know something. constitutional watchdog, my butt... ijit. :cuckoo:

I started a thread quoting Republican leaders. A couple of people started what they thought were similar threads quoting Democrats. Only Democratic leadership didn't refer to it's base as "Bums, hobos, animals and other such put-downs". You can't compare the two.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/124302-does-this-represent-the-republican-base.html

Forum List

Back