Does This PISS You Off (5)?

gettingold

Jun 2, 2010
louisiana
untitled.jpg

so we have given up on 80 miles of Arizona above the border. Telling our people to stay out of the area. In their own country.

I'll be glad when the scum try to take part of Texas back. That's one republic they don't want to mess with as they found out years ago.

untitled.jpg

so we have given up on 80 miles of Arizona above the border. Telling our people to stay out of the area. In their own country.

I'll be glad when the scum try to take part of Texas back. That's one republic they don't want to mess with as they found out years ago.
The sign says it isn't advised. Please...go out there and do some camping and report back to us.

Yes it pisses me off though not for the exact reason you think it would. For one thing, I'm pissed off that our government knows of a place where drug and human smuggling is running rampant and instead of combating it they put a sign up... For another, it pisses me off that these invaders are winning because of this relaxed attitude our Federal Government has taken.
As for the OPs reason to be pissed off "Telling our people to stay out of the area. In their own country." there are more places in the West that we can't go than can;

map-owns_the_west.jpg

291 – Federal Lands in the US Strange Maps

The United States government has direct ownership of almost 650 million acres of land (2.63 million square kilometers) – nearly 30% of its total territory. These federal lands are used as military bases or testing grounds, nature parks and reserves and indian reservations, or are leased to the private sector for commercial exploitation (e.g. forestry, mining, agriculture). They are managed by different administrations, such as the Bureau of Land Management, the US Forest Service, the US Fish and Wildlife Service, the National Park Service, the Bureau of Indian Affairs, the US Department of Defense, the US Army Corps of Engineers, the US Bureau of Reclamation or the Tennessee Valley Authority.

Granted some of that land is for recreational uses but a majority is used for military bases and testing grounds. Jump one of those fences and see what happens...

untitled.jpg

The sign says it isn't advised. Please...go out there and do some camping and report back to us.

Me and some of my buddies are planning a trip for early august. we'lll let you know how it goes.

6a00e398b071250001011017a46a31860e-500pi

Last edited:
untitled.jpg

that would make too many people happy if something happened to me

untitled.jpg

Me and some of my buddies are planning a trip for early august. we'lll let you know how it goes.

let us know if you need gas money or something

untitled.jpg

What you gonna do?:lol: They have already fuqued Texas up.

untitled.jpg

I'll come to vist you in prison. or visit your dirt home.:lol:

Yes it pisses me off though not for the exact reason you think it would. For one thing, I'm pissed off that our government knows of a place where drug and human smuggling is running rampant and instead of combating it they put a sign up... For another, it pisses me off that these invaders are winning because of this relaxed attitude our Federal Government has taken.
As for the OPs reason to be pissed off "Telling our people to stay out of the area. In their own country." there are more places in the West that we can't go than can;

map-owns_the_west.jpg

291 – Federal Lands in the US Strange Maps

The United States government has direct ownership of almost 650 million acres of land (2.63 million square kilometers) – nearly 30% of its total territory. These federal lands are used as military bases or testing grounds, nature parks and reserves and indian reservations, or are leased to the private sector for commercial exploitation (e.g. forestry, mining, agriculture). They are managed by different administrations, such as the Bureau of Land Management, the US Forest Service, the US Fish and Wildlife Service, the National Park Service, the Bureau of Indian Affairs, the US Department of Defense, the US Army Corps of Engineers, the US Bureau of Reclamation or the Tennessee Valley Authority.

Granted some of that land is for recreational uses but a majority is used for military bases and testing grounds. Jump one of those fences and see what happens...

A PERMANENT DIRT HOME?:lol:

Prison? Why? I have the required permits for all my weapons and have the absolute right to defend myself if one of those hombres should threaten my personage, and that's assuming it even came to a trial. Who's going to miss a few wetbacks who ended up buried in the desert?

As for my dirt home, I survived two tours in Iraq I think I can survive a trip to an AZ park.

Prison? Why? I have the required permits for all my weapons and have the absolute right to defend myself if one of those hombres should threaten my personage, and that's assuming it even came to a trial. Who's going to miss a few wetbacks who ended up buried in the desert?

As for my dirt home, I survived two tours in Iraq I think I can survive a trip to an AZ park.

Your luck may just run out. Your are no longer in Iraq? An Arizona park is far more dangerous.

Your luck may just run out. Your are no longer in Iraq? An Arizona park is far more dangerous.

No, I haven't been in Iraq since 2003. I was on the southern border in 2006, I aint worried.

No, I haven't been in Iraq since 2003. I was on the southern border in 2006, I aint worried.

thank you for your service, and the others on here that deserve the same thanks.

The real pisser is that we rather put up signs than face the problem head on! We have turned into real cowards.

Forum List

Back