Does This Piss You Off (2)- Why Not?

Isn't there truths in being sarcastic?

Often, but in this thread, there sure is a lot of bitterness over Obama's achievements

Achievements? Oh he managed to convince quite a few people who had never voted before, and frankly who shouldn't have ever vote again, to vote for "their ******". WOOHOO that's impressive, I say they make room at Rushmore for him now.

Why you don't sound bitter at all. Not one bit

Often, but in this thread, there sure is a lot of bitterness over Obama's achievements

Achievements? Oh he managed to convince quite a few people who had never voted before, and frankly who shouldn't have ever vote again, to vote for "their ******". WOOHOO that's impressive, I say they make room at Rushmore for him now.

Bitter? Not at all. Now laughing at those who were so proud that we elected a black man despite his complete of readiness for the job? You bet.

Actually, I feel sorry for black people. Fairly or not, they are going to be judged as a race for this buffoon's performance as President. It might be 50 years before we see another black President.

Bitter? Not at all. Now laughing at those who were so proud that we elected a black man despite his complete of readiness for the job? You bet.

Actually, I feel sorry for black people. Fairly or not, they are going to be judged as a race for this buffoon's performance as President. It might be 50 years before we see another black President.

Of course you're not bitter. Isn't that what I said, or is the english language too tough for you?

I recognize that your inability to stop talking about Obama, even in a thread that has nothing to do with him, has nothing to do with your being bitter or obsessed

Of course you're not bitter. Isn't that what I said, or is the english language too tough for you?

I recognize that your inability to stop talking about Obama, even in a thread that has nothing to do with him, has nothing to do with your being bitter or obsessed

Yes, your sarcasm in saying I'm not bitter wasn't at all obvious.............. Oh and check the thread little one, I didn't steer it towards Obama I merely followed along.

New Topics

Forum List

Back